Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-14, 02:10   Link #21
Keitaro+Motoko 4ever
I LOVE ASA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very interesting. people having the same ideas as me. xD

I think he could obtain a arrancar form for the reason he has a full hollow ability but it will take time to master his powers.

I think it would be awesome if he got some kind of special training from zangetsu and hollow side of him. and they both have bankai and masks on taking on Ichigo powering him up to be able to control his full hollow form.

But I think the mask we first saw in the SS Arc would be the coolest out come for him if he tried a arrancarfication

Though my Idea would think it would be cooler if he was able to obtain a menos class form AKA vastoolorde form when he transformed into a full hollow

or would you guys consider his current form a vastoloorde type form. xD

there are so many question or thing kubo could do for us that is why I like bleach so much.
Old 2008-04-16, 10:42   Link #22
Daito-kun
wanderer

Send a message via ICQ to Daito-kun
Well, I personally think that there is a lot of common between Vaizards & Arrancars... As Aizen said, there is an only way to reach max potential in all four arts - to mix shinigami and hollow. Both Vaizards and Arrancars are this mix... But im not sure, is there such thing as arrancarization for ichigo... I think it's more logical to achieve Hollow aspect of his sword art... not just mask, wich can be used in any state of release. Well, this hollow aspect maybe look similiar to arrancar release, why not)))
Old 2008-04-17, 00:53   Link #23
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSerenade View Post
If a shinigamified hollow can do it why not a hollowfied shinigami :P But seriously Ichigo shooting ceros! How cool would that be!
WEll uhuru can do it.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:58   Link #24
Lendial

black GT is at least as strong and it can curve twist and track if only ichigo could use it as well as hichigo could. indeed cero would be redudant as ichigo already has a super powered attack.
Old 2008-04-17, 01:05   Link #25
ThoHell

Yeah, Cero is pretty boring. Ichi just has to let Hichi loose, Hichi will bust out some awesome new moves and Ichi would just copy them later on. Never mind, forget the new attack, just let Hichi take over, he's way more entertaining to watch, especially in a fight.
Old 2008-04-21, 20:19   Link #26
skurai

well he now has a mask, maybe next he will put on a hat and get even stronger. Who knows.
I remember the hollow saying dont die until i appear again if u want to really control my power.
I got a feeling its gonna be something that makes him even more of a hollow, kinda like how the espada can currently morph into second form.

Although it was a filler arc, considering wat the bounto said to ichigo during the filler arc, i got a feeling that Ichigo will somewhat turn evil later on and have his frenz go against him...
Old 2008-04-21, 20:32   Link #27
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by skurai View Post
Although it was a filler arc, considering wat the bounto said to ichigo during the filler arc, i got a feeling that Ichigo will somewhat turn evil later on and have his frenz go against him...
That would be a great plot twist.

I had a weird thought though that Ichigo might turn into an Arrancar at some point. Maybe dying by an Arrancar's sword or by a reverse-soul burial(the Arrancar equivalent? Something I made up, meh)

I mean when was the last time the main character of a shonen turned evil for a whole arc? It would be a fresh idea, IMO.
Old 2008-04-21, 22:19   Link #28
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
That would be a great plot twist.

I had a weird thought though that Ichigo might turn into an Arrancar at some point. Maybe dying by an Arrancar's sword or by a reverse-soul burial(the Arrancar equivalent? Something I made up, meh)

I mean when was the last time the main character of a shonen turned evil for a whole arc? It would be a fresh idea, IMO.
yeah , that would be kinda nice. I dont think ichigo can be purely evil, he is just too goody goody , so, there has to be circumstances that caused that. I rememeber the king bounto saying that I was wondering if u would follow in my footsteps, too bad i cant see if it occurs. Your friends will eventually turn on you once u get too powerful...
I think it hints the future story (after all ,we still see the bounto in the holllow-ichigo inside self fight)

If i had to guess the story, i would say its something like ichigo turns evil after the hueco mondo arc. Aizen opens the kings gate but fails to gain soul society king's power. This occurs because innoue tried to reject the hougyoku (she did mention her intention to do so in anime) and somehow infused with it or something. Then soul society had to kill innoue cause of it but was stopped by ichigo. Now, ichigo needs the soul society king's power to return innoue to normal. So, it is now ichigo against soul society with only chad and ishida to help him, imo. Gonna see a rematch of ichigo and kenpachi (2 hands this time), rematch of ichigo vs byakuya (with some new power or Renji+byakuys vs Ichigo). Rematch of mayuri with ishida,etc. Nell will be on ichigo's side here somehow and handle some of them.

And in the fight, somewhere in there, ichigo slowly thinks evil thoughts and gets stronger as he gets more evil, and at one point, gets knocked out and turns into his hollow completely---> and i am talking about the complete hollow who has high speed regeneration, has a cool white tail (the one the vaizard were fighting in the ritual, that guy was too cool to not see again, i think it was a preview of the future, imo, they wont make the effort to create a character with that cool drawing for such a minor reason)....etc

P.S> And i think this time kisuke will accompany them into soul society cause he owes them alot for helping him with his hougyoku mistake.
Maybe kisuke will match-up against mayuri... those two probably have some kinda history together.
Old 2008-04-22, 00:43   Link #29
bballstar23

Though this may be straying from the topic slightly, I've been wondering what type of powers Aizen might have besides his captain powers. Does anyone think that Aizen could potentially be a Vizard too?
Old 2008-04-22, 05:53   Link #30
Daito-kun
wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballstar23 View Post
Though this may be straying from the topic slightly, I've been wondering what type of powers Aizen might have besides his captain powers. Does anyone think that Aizen could potentially be a Vizard too?
I think so. The hougyo was made to combine shinigami and hollow powers, so i can't see why he wouldn't do himself stronger...
As for arrancars.... i think vaizard is more powerful species. But may be tha Hollow form of Ihigo will come up lately, when Hichigo returns... For eample, Ulc will beat out crap of Ihigo again, and same story like with Byakuya will happen, But this time not with just mask, but with th tail, claws and etc. Gotta be cool
Old 2008-04-25, 08:08   Link #31
Skyring

I think Ichigo having Arrancar powers is far from the point, to become Arrancar you need to first be a hollow of Gillian+ then your mask gets removed and the transformation is a bit hazy from then...

Hichigo did say that if Ichigo lived long enough he would give him everything. After all he is the king for now! So I'm guessing that Hichigo is gonna give Ichigo a hand on the 4th Espada and upwards, look how he struggled with Mr. Jagerjaques. So I'm guessing a cero but epic style since Hichigo and Ichigo aren't very subtle, you know Gransuga Reysho ().

Another thing to consider where Vizard are concerned, Shinji(sp) donned his mask to take the ass kicking to Grimmjow and seemed way more powerful than Ichigo with Mask+Bankai. As far as we know Vizard dont have a Shikai or a Bankai, just huge powers with a mask. My speculation here is that they have had time to train with thier masks, where as Ichigo hasn't. Surely a Bankai+Mask is going to be amazing if any of the current Vizard can use it (Bankai takes a ridiculous time to train without Urahara's gadget).

Just a few ideas though :P
Old 2008-04-25, 08:47   Link #32
Daito-kun
wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyring View Post
I think Ichigo having Arrancar powers is far from the point, to become Arrancar you need to first be a hollow of Gillian+ then your mask gets removed and the transformation is a bit hazy from then...

Hichigo did say that if Ichigo lived long enough he would give him everything. After all he is the king for now! So I'm guessing that Hichigo is gonna give Ichigo a hand on the 4th Espada and upwards, look how he struggled with Mr. Jagerjaques. So I'm guessing a cero but epic style since Hichigo and Ichigo aren't very subtle, you know Gransuga Reysho ().

Another thing to consider where Vizard are concerned, Shinji(sp) donned his mask to take the ass kicking to Grimmjow and seemed way more powerful than Ichigo with Mask+Bankai. As far as we know Vizard dont have a Shikai or a Bankai, just huge powers with a mask. My speculation here is that they have had time to train with thier masks, where as Ichigo hasn't. Surely a Bankai+Mask is going to be amazing if any of the current Vizard can use it (Bankai takes a ridiculous time to train without Urahara's gadget).

Just a few ideas though :P
You know, as far as i know, at least four Vaizards vere capitans... Shinji, Love, Roze & Kensei, if i remember corectly) So they reached bankai for sure)) Both Vaizards and Arrancars are mix of hollow&shinigami... like heading to the same destination from opposite points)))
Old 2008-04-25, 08:59   Link #33
pirostyle
Haruhiist

2 words for a stronger hollow...
speed...cloning

think about it, cloning + rapid speed = an army that can appear in the blink of an eye

think about it
Old 2008-04-25, 12:06   Link #34
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I wonder if Ichigo's final Hollow form will just make his Bankai coat white instead of black.
Old 2008-04-25, 12:11   Link #35
Wych

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly_senselessness View Post
I'm sure Hichigo has a helluva trick up his sleeve.Thats the only way he's going to be able to defeat Espada 1 to 4.So there is probably a unique power still to come.
Well when we saw Ichigo's hollow taking over and he fought against Kensei he appeared to shoot some sort of giant worm which was easily blown up by Kensei's shikai.
Old 2008-04-25, 21:55   Link #36
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
I wonder if Ichigo's final Hollow form will just make his Bankai coat white instead of black.
I dont see why not.
Vaizard have mask, and shinji and others probably have bankai also(since they were former captains). They are similar to ichigo.

But the espada dont have bankai, they have hollow form instead. I wont be suprised if next, he gains hollow form as well. So then , he would have bankai/mask/espada-release- thing.
Old 2008-04-25, 23:00   Link #37
bballstar23

Quote:
Originally Posted by skurai View Post
I dont see why not.
Vaizard have mask, and shinji and others probably have bankai also(since they were former captains). They are similar to ichigo.

But the espada dont have bankai, they have hollow form instead. I wont be suprised if next, he gains hollow form as well. So then , he would have bankai/mask/espada-release- thing.
That could make sense, and then he would resort to the form we saw when he attempted to control his hollow, but with his own consciousness in control.
Old 2008-04-26, 05:14   Link #38
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
I'm not too sure I get the feeling that Kubo will try to make Ichigo's final form of power a more pure representation of himself. Less to do with Hollows and more to do with his own power, I don't see him turning into that armoured Hollow beast from before.
Old 2008-04-26, 19:41   Link #39
bballstar23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
I'm not too sure I get the feeling that Kubo will try to make Ichigo's final form of power a more pure representation of himself. Less to do with Hollows and more to do with his own power, I don't see him turning into that armoured Hollow beast from before.
He could end up being a variation of it though. I think Ichigo's true potential still lies within his hollow.
Old 2008-04-27, 10:18   Link #40
skurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballstar23 View Post
That could make sense, and then he would resort to the form we saw when he attempted to control his hollow, but with his own consciousness in control.
Yeah, i got a feeling that form(with the tail and all during the hollow inner fight) was a preview of wats to come. Perhaps it could be ichigo if he turns evil,etc but I believe they didnt take the trouble to create such a nice form if they werent gonna use it later and were just gonna use it for a small portion of an episode.

Hmm i really think he will turn evil cause of wat the bounto said during the bounto arc and it will be because of circumstances, not cause he is such.
Closed Thread