AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-05-16, 13:07   Link #21
That Other Ninja
That Other Senior Member
*Artist

Oh yeaaaaah... time for more visuals of Hinata and her sweater puppies. HUZZAH.
Old 2007-05-16, 13:23   Link #22
xXHyuugaMaiXx

Send a message via MSN to xXHyuugaMaiXx
Aww, I want this spoiler to be true, they have left team 8 out for too long! >.< Somehow i doubt it isnt true though.
xXHyuugaMaiXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 13:30   Link #23
ajay29

YES!!! HELL FREAKING YES!!! SHINO!!!!
I honestly couldn't be more happy right now....
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 13:44   Link #24
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Wait a minute...

Hinata finally shows up? And as part of an 8 man team after Akatsuki no less?

Oh geez... Let me guess... Hinata dies (plot device)

Poor Hinata. I can see it now:
-Hinata dies taking a fatal blow intended for Naruto
-Before dying in Narutos arms, she professes her love for him, and then goes limp
-Naruto flips out with never before seen rage.
-Seal breaks
-Enter Kyuubi.

Bleh...its a repeat of what happened at the Country of the Wave when Sasuke almost died. You know its going to happen.

Poor Hinata

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 13:56   Link #25
ajay29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
Wait a minute...

Hinata finally shows up? And as part of an 8 man team after Akatsuki no less?

Oh geez... Let me guess... Hinata dies (plot device)

Poor Hinata. I can see it now:
-Hinata dies taking a fatal blow intended for Naruto
-Before dying in Narutos arms, she professes her love for him, and then goes limp
-Naruto flips out with never before seen rage.
-Seal breaks
-Enter Kyuubi.

Bleh...its a repeat of what happened at the Country of the Wave when Sasuke almost died. You know its going to happen.

Poor Hinata
No chance, dont see it at all....
I see Kiba dying more than Hinata
ajay29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 14:00   Link #26
Sasuke_Bateman
No

WAIT! is Sasuke in Konoha again?
Sasuke_Bateman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 14:04   Link #27
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Seems my prediction was for a big part true....Team Kurenai joins Team Kakashi.
But then only as a big squad.

As long as Hinata doesnt die by sacrificing herself for Naruto and admits her love things are fine with me
I made my post w/o reading this one. Which makes my post all the funnier cus it shows Im not the only one thinking it.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 15:18   Link #28
tkdtiger

I don't see any of the former genin dying...Kishimoto seems to try and limit the children dying in his mangas...if anything an adult character will die...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 15:59   Link #29
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
I made my post w/o reading this one. Which makes my post all the funnier cus it shows Im not the only one thinking it.
Exactly...i think we both agree that Kishi is a bastard who plans to do something like this...

Anyway if everything goes well and Hinata doesnt die...then perhaps gossips will go round round...and the ladies (everywhere) will start to talk about this blond awesome guy who can throw hurricanes

Naruto will steal Karin from Sasuke nahh seriously...i am glad because...Hinata's team also has the silent and cool Shino ...

I just hope that Hinata isnt also a medic.
Old 2007-05-16, 16:02   Link #30
abazou
Uchiha Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto View Post
-*Yawn* More weapons for Sasuke (as if he doesn't have enough on him as it is). Man, Kishimoto must have given Sasuke a Magic Carry bag that can hold an infinite amount of weapons (look at the Chuunin exam in his fights he always has a lot of weapons) along with a Magic Sword, Magic Seal and a Magic Eye. I am almost surprised Sasuke isn't called Solid Snake (in all honesty he can't be called that because he ain't cool enough for that title) and his arch nemesis brother is Liquid Snake .

-So Team 8 might be back? About damn time. There is a God after all. Seriously, why couldn't they have been featured earlier? What was it that they had when Naruto asked them to join when Sai was introduced? A mission? Did it take them that long to complete it or is it just Kishimoto's convenience?
Poor guy you're dying of jealousy just enjoy the story and relax
Old 2007-05-16, 16:23   Link #31

I have a feeling this eight man team is actually two four man teams. Much like the Hidan and Kakuzu arch. Kakashi leading a team better suited for tracking just seems to make sense. Enter Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, and Sai, this time not as back up, but as team members. Who wants to bet that we will see one team fight Tobi and the other Deidara? As you can see this isn't any different than the previous fight except the members Kakashi is leading. If anyone is going to die it will be Yamato. Then the others will have the fear of God placed in them when we see Naruto's limiter removed from the scene. I just hope that Kishi will be kind enough to show team work amongst all members with near equal time share rather than Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Naruto pwn everything like the previous arch.

It should be interesting to see how Deidara will handle Shino's bugs considering that Shino's bugs eat chakra, so the clay may become useless. Ino was trained in medical jutsu, so I wonder if Hinata was as well? It seems that all the new generation medical ninja are kunoichi. Hinata may actually be better suited with the use of byakugan to see chakra flow than Ino. Since FSR damages chakra stems Hinata may actually be better at healing it than Sakura would be. Speaking of FSR will Naruto be given enough time to complete it before the mission starts or will Kishi show his training while they travel much like he did with Jiraiya?

I don't believe we will see Hebi acquiring new large weapons, except perhaps for Karin, but they may be picking up "specialized" smaller weapons such as kunai, shuriken, bombs, tags, plus other supplies such as food, etc. Obviously one means to defeat a Sharigan user is to impede their eye sight, therefore a fight in a cloud of smoke may be a challenge for Itachi. For some reason I can imagine Itachi being poisoned by a white snake, much like Sasuke was paralyzed before. What Itachi would do in that scenario is beyond me.
AvatarAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 16:33   Link #32
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

w00t! team 8 is back! can't beleive it. I was starting to forget that they even existed for a while. I do not think that kiba will die, it will be more like:

kiba and shino go all out on diedara and manage to beat him, with a price,(or something like that. His clay will do something as he dies.)
Akamaru WILL BE A GOD. Cmon, a small dog that can take down a naruto pre-time skip with a bite. he will have godly techniques.

kakashi will be vs. ObitO! oh, erh, i mean... tobi. (kakashi: wtf? Tobi: ? (because of amnesia.) then kakashi will have to end either killing tobi, or making him realize that he is his friend (if it is obito) after all of this, itachi and kisame will reveal themselves and be like "We rock and you can't do anything about it because you couldn't last time"

then team snake will appear and saskue will try to kill naruto in order to beat itachi or something. Naruto will go all kyubi on him and beat him (but not kill him). Then he will go after itachi. Being exhausted, suigetsu will take on kisame. and seal man will be an officiator by keeping the other younglings back.

yamato will somehow die and naruto's seal will break or permanantly cracked or something and kyubi will show more, but naruto will also be more "in touch" with his own powers and kill itachi. Because of the grief, saskue goes insane and stuff.
(or itachi pwns everyone)
Old 2007-05-16, 16:36   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
I have a feeling this eight man team is actually two four man teams. Much like the Hidan and Kakuzu arch. Kakashi leading a team better suited for tracking just seems to make sense. Enter Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, and Sai, this time not as back up, but as team members. Who wants to bet that we will see one team fight Tobi and the other Deidara? As you can see this isn't any different than the previous fight except the members Kakashi is leading. If anyone is going to die it will be Yamato. Then the others will have the fear of God placed in them when we see Naruto's limiter removed from the scene. I just hope that Kishi will be kind enough to show team work amongst all members with near equal time share rather than Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Naruto pwn everything like the previous arch.
Yes, Hinata will use Juuken on Naruto if he goes beserk....she'll close his tenketsu so he cant use chakra anymore and transforms back eh?

Or Shino's bugs will eat all the Kyuubi chakra (they might explode from eating too much (poison)) chakra..They've just introduced a brand new Shodai Hokage (clone) with the most rare abilities that'll help Naruto (convinient)...there's no way he'll die
Old 2007-05-16, 16:38   Link #34
Rahan

I am happy Team 8 is back, but I am disappointed the opponents seem to be Deidara and Tobi whom I rather like. I wanted Akamaru to pee on Itachi or Sasuke.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 16:51   Link #35
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
I am happy Team 8 is back, but I am disappointed the opponents seem to be Deidara and Tobi whom I rather like. I wanted Akamaru to pee on Itachi or Sasuke.
hmm...do you think this means that all the teams will have a final confrontation with Akatsuki at somepoint? I'm guessing he went in a certain order and in the final battle they'll all be part of it in some way...
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 16:52   Link #36
itachi29al

I don't see any of the genin dieing but i do see Yamato dieing. After all he has done his part. I also have a small prediction of Sai faking a death so he can leave the team unnoticed. After all didn't Danzou say something about how he shouldn't get attached to this team.
also i saw the whole team 8 thing coming a mile away. After all they need good tracking ninja. Also on a side not it would be cool for Kakashi too die. Nothing personal but it would set Naruto way over the edge. It would even cooler if it was done by Sasuke. Then Narutos desire to save him would be replaced with a desire to kill him.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 16:53   Link #37
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

The spoiler guy couldn't even remember Team 8's names. Some people on 2ch are like who are those guys again? I am happy to see Hinata.

It looks like Deidara will live since he'll avoid Team Sasuke. I think Konoha will capture Tobi and Dei will fly away. You just can't kill that guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvatarAlpha View Post
I just hope that Kishi will be kind enough to show team work amongst all members with near equal time share rather than Shikamaru, Kakashi, and Naruto pwn everything like the previous arch.
Team 8 doesn't have that main type important character. So they should be equal. Unfortunately for them that also means they are likely to stay in the background more and provide assistance. Like Ino finding Hidan/Kakuzu or doing whatever Chouji did.

With all the characters now fighting in the arc(Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Tobi, Sasuke, Karin, Juugo, Suigetsu, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Kakashi, Yamato..etc) they will probably get lost in the shuffle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bari_Phillis View Post
kiba and shino go all out on diedara and manage to beat him, with a price,(or something like that. His clay will do something as he dies.)
The fandom went nuts when Sakura helped take down Sasori. Same thing when Naruto and Shikamaru essentially soloed Hidan and Kakuzu. But If secondary characters like two those defeat the most popular Akatsuki. I don't even want to think about the reaction.

Forget them. I want to see Sai vs. Deidara. Artist vs Artist. We heard so much talk about how good Sai is. Let's see it.
Old 2007-05-16, 17:53   Link #38
Menelmacar

Provided the spoiler is true and all that jazz...

Spoiler for I'm envisioning a rather hilarious confrontation:
Menelmacar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 17:55   Link #39
MooMooFarm

Too many characters who need more potential. Team 8 only has 1 character who even remotely seems like a threat to people like Akatsuki, and that's the bug guy. And seeing as he uses bugs, his potential is jack squatt.

=[ GO GO CANNON FODDER TEAM.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-16, 18:15   Link #40
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menelmacar View Post
Provided the spoiler is true and all that jazz...

Spoiler for I'm envisioning a rather hilarious confrontation:
Hahah yeah right...that something more like Sakura....Hinata would think it....but never say it....