AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-02-10, 17:35   Link #21
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Can't say it looks terribly interesting.....actually something about that looks terribly boring.
Sety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 17:46   Link #22
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

of course it looks boring. its a 3D gundam battle game. you already know its going to make an excellent coffee table coaster after one day.
its also a game on the PS3. can i get a 2 out of 5 rating? i doubt it. they just keep showing off the CG movies, i wonder how many kiddies still think good CGs mean the game will be fun. stealing candy from babies, its just not right. ironically most of the people who buy that game will be over 45 at least its a conversation piece over dinner.

turn A was fine in the SRW @ games. the story line was fun in the @gaiden, but the mech designs are unique and can feel out of place if the story line is not properly unfolded. i liked to play turn A in its story line alot but after it was over didnt use her much since the special attack could only be done once or twice and the damage was not spectacular on high defense bosses. beating up that traitor bad guy though was very satisfying. if her big attacks used less energy like the V-gundam i could see using her alot more.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-10, 19:33   Link #23
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
of course it looks boring. its a 3D gundam battle game.
Well mind you, the GCN Gashapon Wars and Wii Scud Hammers are also 3D Gundam battle games technically and a hell lot more fun.

I suppose its because that game screams of Dynasty Warriors which isn't terribly engaging anyway.
Old 2007-02-10, 21:21   Link #24
krzglue2

I don't know.
But from my experience from srwa gaiden Turn A is a average mecha to use, since it have many weapon. And Moonlight Butterfly is similiar to V Gundam's attack, but Turn X is much stronger. (It drive me crazy on stage 32 when this thing comes out.)

I agree the storyline in gaiden is good. But is it the original story that good or because the storywriter in Banpresto have edit it good, I don't know...
krzglue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-11, 17:29   Link #25
W-General
Bushinsoukou
*Scanlator

Send a message via ICQ to W-General Send a message via AIM to W-General Send a message via MSN to W-General
I maxed out Turn A very early on for personal amusement. Turn A is my favorite gundam series of all time. Moonlight Butterfly is a decently powerful attack, and MAP is relatively easy to use: especially if you use that energy regen thing, I forgot the name - I use Moonlight Butterfly MAP every turn

But yeah, Turn X is crazy.

Appearance of Turn A in Dynasty Gundam Warriors is really tempting me though...but just to get PS3 for one game...I think I'll wait a couple of years until price drops
W-General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 07:04   Link #26
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Turn-A in @G was psychotic, seriously if anyone thought it was weak your not using it right. As W-G mentioned, HPHGCP made Turn-A one of the most efficient units in the game due to its easily spmmable Moonlight Butterfly. Also don't forget that Loran had Soul as his final seishin @G was a low damage game and anyone with Soul was instantly a god in it.