AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-05-08, 20:32   Link #21
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Yet again Yuna does the impossible with soloing all those golems even the mithril one and the gods gave her bearmonite

Poor Fina accustomed to going into the palace
Old 2023-05-09, 04:28   Link #22
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 6:

just the right amount of action and comedy.

Fina imagination of a scary evil king made me laugh.

Mythrill golem is tough even with bear skills. Yuna had to trick it to go through the bear door, so she could fight it outside. What finally cracked the golem is a kuma uppercut + falling from so high up, which is impossible to do inside a cave.

bearmonite?! looks like Yuna got something even better than mythrill.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-13, 00:58   Link #23
Strahan

Yuna has more patience than I'd have. I'd have put that red haired asshole in his place much sooner, heh.

If the golem bodies remain and you can harvest them for what they are made of, that's a pretty large amount of mythril she would get. That golem was pretty big. May be profitable to go put the bear-ite-whatever back in the ground in hopes of more mythril golems spawning
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-13, 05:13   Link #24
Liddo-kun
is this so?

she did tasered him in the end. Bear lost patience.
Old 2023-05-15, 10:59   Link #25
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

it all ended well. Yuna got respect even from that arrogant armored guy.

surprising how strong a dwarf is, just casually ripped off the mythrill golem's arm.

Fina looks like she got jealous that he sister is receiving an expensive knife as well?

Yuna bribing girls with cake. lol

looking forward to next week!
Old 2023-05-15, 20:30   Link #26
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So what breaks Fina after all she went threw is letting her sister get a mithril knife but its nothing that some cake cant solve
Old 2023-05-16, 15:08   Link #27
Strahan

I'd be a little concerned about Fina's mental health; she's starting to brush against yandere levels of attachment to Yuna lol
Old 2023-05-18, 05:39   Link #28
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Fina personality in season 2 is consistent with how she was in season 1.. I remember in s1, she also got upset when Yuna suggested they bring Shuri along in a trip - cannot remember exactly the details, but it's something like that.
Old 2023-05-22, 12:37   Link #29
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 8:

a relaxing episode of Yuna making good tea and impressing everyone with her cake. Even nobles give her approval.

bear dual sword style with two mythrill knives. The dwarf is very surprised on the skills of the bear. Surprised he does not accept the iron for free, I guess the dwarf does not want to owe something to the bear.

looking forward to next week.
Old 2023-05-22, 20:39   Link #30
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Yuna sharing cake and tea with everyone even the king and his personal chef

Yuna finely got her twin mithril knifes
Old 2023-05-29, 20:31   Link #31
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Fina and Yuna got invited to Misaana birthday party and so the logical idea is to go to Cliff to see if they can turn it down

Well that elderly couple so chill when 2 bears run by with a bunch of horses running behind them
Old 2023-05-30, 05:19   Link #32
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 9:

Yuna and the bears doing morning exercise to shed some calories.

Fina somehow acquired a mild yandere mode. I think she's being mean to little sis..

and it's so nice to see Misa again. Looking forward to next week "motivated" bear. lol
Old 2023-05-30, 10:46   Link #33
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
episode 9:

Yuna and the bears doing morning exercise to shed some calories.

Fina somehow acquired a mild yandere mode. I think she's being mean to little sis..

and it's so nice to see Misa again. Looking forward to next week "motivated" bear. lol
I didn't really get the impression of her going yandere on her little sis. Rather than her trying to scare her sister off, I felt like she was warning her about how easily staying with Yuna could get her involved in stressful situations. Basically, you wouldn't believe the $#!+ I've seen, but trust me, you're not ready for it.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-05-30, 23:26   Link #34
Strahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Fina personality in season 2 is consistent with how she was in season 1.. I remember in s1, she also got upset when Yuna suggested they bring Shuri along in a trip - cannot remember exactly the details, but it's something like that.
She didn't make hardly any noise about it until the end of S1, and until ep 12 it wasn't much of anything. Ep 12 was mostly about the Fina / Yuna situation, but Fina didn't seem so much that her problem was jealously, more feelings of inadequacy than anything.

Like I can't see S1 Fina berating Yuna about the knives thing. She was too much a shrinking violet for that back then, heh. I'd say they may as well just hook up already, but then I remembered Fina is like what, 10 years old? Yeaaa... no lol.

Speaking of hooking up, they need more Atla in S2. I rewatched S1, reminded me how smokin' hot she is. I love how Yuna's first thought when she walked in the guild and met her was "Did I end up in the red light district?"
Old 2023-05-31, 04:59   Link #35
Liddo-kun
is this so?

I always remind myself that this is not a yuri anime. So every yuri to be seen here is just bait. The source isn't yuri, so this adaptation never will be. For the "hook up" stuff, I leave that to the real yuri anime airing this season (green uniformed girls working in a cafe *hint *hint ). I watch Yuna and Fina for the adveturing and fun interactions.

______

on to other things, I do hope they don't rush the rest of the episodes.

a little sad only a few episodes left..
Old 2023-06-05, 11:37   Link #36
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 10:

Misa's family is in trouble. Politics are complicated, the king cannot get involved.

I hope Yuna can solve this problem.
Old 2023-06-05, 20:40   Link #37
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well Farrengram house got a lot of problems do to Salbert playing dirty but it looks like they didnt know Yuna got so many high up connections
Old 2023-06-06, 13:47   Link #38
Strahan

When they first started talking about having to rush to Crimonia to get a chef, I was wondering why Yuna didn't just bust out a gate. I was beginning to think they kinda forgot about them until the latter half, heh.

I was looking forward to the brat's bodyguard getting curbstomped, but I guess that'll have to wait until another episode. I wonder if they'll send him to take Zelef off the board once they hear about it. If the BG is one of their strongest tough guys, and they know about Yuna's reputation, it'd make sense to send their strongest. However if they don't know her, it'd be really dumb that he'd be the one sent. A lot of shows fall victim to using established characters too much; like if you watch The Rookie how Bailey just happens to be responding to every-single-accident lol.

Either way, looking forward to the astonishment on the brat noble's face when the "weirdo" flattens his BG
Old 2023-06-06, 15:40   Link #39
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Wonder why they translated the bodyguard’s name as Brad. It’s clearly Vlad. Can guess where all the problems have come from.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-12, 11:13   Link #40
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 11:

Zelef destroyed the head of the Salbard family, and in front of so many people as well. lol

Yuna is beautiful. Today, I'm reminded that she has long hair.