AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-05-29, 19:14   Link #21
Meera

Roselia (Ryza) character PV
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Lent PV
YouTube

Tao PV
YouTube
Meera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-16, 15:10   Link #22
Meera

https://noisypixel.net/atelier-ryza-...-klaudia-lila/
Meera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-18, 09:44   Link #23
Twi

YouTube
Old 2023-06-19, 05:37   Link #24
EroKing

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-12-03 at 15:04.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-19, 05:48   Link #25
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

I just learned days ago that Hiraku Kaneko is credited as an advisor, albeit under "Kazuto Minato" pseudonym when he works for Liden Films.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-19, 09:45   Link #26
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Those thighs are something else, goddamn
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-06-19, 15:52   Link #27
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
A bit too much plot for me but we’ll see.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-01, 14:23   Link #28
zeross87

that was a really good first episode. closely match the begining of the game and have a lot of subtle mark, like the grandma that have a quest, the locations matching the game's layout etc... the only part that didn't exactly match the game is klaudia having a bow already but eh it's nitpicking. heck even the fog of war map is a good idea. i love how he really just throw the vial in the cauldron when doing alchemy too ^^ if it continue on this pace and with this quality it's going to be a huge hit.
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-01, 20:37   Link #29
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well it seems that Reisalin keeps dragging those other two around getting in trouble instead of doing her chores
Old 2023-07-01, 21:27   Link #30
Chosen_Hero

Adaptations like this really emphasize how much preferential treatment the MC tends to get in these kind of games, doesn't it?
Old 2023-07-02, 04:14   Link #31
magnuskn

Wow, they really, really wanted to show off those tighs and other attributes of Ryza. Also Lents abs.

Otherwise a pretty good start.
Old 2023-07-02, 23:16   Link #32
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeross87 View Post
if it continue on this pace and with this quality it's going to be a huge hit.
I'm impressed by the quality of the show and the design overall.
Old 2023-07-03, 01:02   Link #33
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep1:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-03, 07:01   Link #34
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep1:
Players say the main story is pretty much low-stakes slice of life/coming of age.

Perhaps the animation is not the most dynamic, but at least there's decent movement and animation throughout. We could've gotten Isekai Cheat Skill's slideshow anime all over again.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-04, 04:59   Link #35
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 1:

really enjoyed the first episode!!

The novice party is assembled. Ryza, Lent, and Tao. Maybe they get Klaudia later as well? I've played Atelier Sohphie, but not Ryza. So I feel at home in this world already.

well, they miss the monsters because they are neewbies (lol). Well, they almost got killed by those faerie monsters, fortunately for the noobs.. Lila and Empel came to the rescue.

Empel seems like a snob at first, but looks like he mellowed down quickly when he saw the book, and he also seems glad to see that Ryza has potential.

oh, and Klaudia's costume is an alternate costume for Marie Rose in Dead or Alive 6. I play DOA 6 as well.

Spoiler:

anyway, looking forward to more of Ryza'a adventures!
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-08, 11:44   Link #36
alex_drian

Dropped.

Looks like thighs can only get you so far or more like is one of the reasons I'm dropping this as Ryza design is so good it distracts my little focus of everything else which is not much because I was battling to stay awake with how boring I felt it was.

So yeah, 48 minutes battling my drowsiness and err...horniness wasn't really enjoyable. Turns out Ryza thighs carry the story, is just not for me. I just hope this anime gets enough attention to get new and better Ryza doujins.
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-08, 19:51   Link #37
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Another good episode.

Certainly the show is going to highlight Ryza's thighs whenever possible . Even the OP gets a good helping so we'll never be lacking on that front. Nice episode for her as she had to struggle, but she got another success under her belt. Kind of a waste needing to use it right away because kids were being foolish, but oh well. At least it proves that she has the ability and the things she creates can be plenty useful.

Lent's situation just plain sucks. It's bad enough he has to put up with his drunkard of a father and feel that weight on his shoulders at every moment. But the village instead of actually dealing with the drunk themselves just harasses the son to do something. What the heck do they think Lent is supposed to do about his father getting drunk and getting into fights?

Even if he might be trending a bit too cautiously right now, it's probably the right attitude. He's got to build up his skills. Although he'll have to find the confidence to challenge Lila when it's appropriate. But right now it's good to just stick to what she says. Does require her to kind of balance the carrot and stick to keep Lent's confidence up.
Old 2023-07-08, 20:46   Link #38
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well she starting to learn and gathering all the ingredients she needs even through failure she doesnt give up and she not afraid to ask for help

So Lent dad is an alcoholic and get a problem with
Old 2023-07-09, 01:35   Link #39
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Really can't go a minute without Ryza's thighs being zoomed in. They know what they want to sell.
Though with the dad situation with Lent, I feel like the underlying theme now is kinda turning to these kids wanting to run away from their family. Ryza doesn't want to farm the family orchard and now Lent doesn't want to be near his drunk dad. So they dream of expanding their horizon, or more like get away from their family issues. I'm probably overthinking it. Just swamp me with those thighs more so I forget this.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-09, 02:34   Link #40
zeross87

i could have done without the trip on acid when she synthetized but i really enjoyed this second ep too the alchemy book being game-like was a nice touch and the named monster too. this one is though at the begining lent had the right idea to flee.
zeross87 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adaptation, atelier