Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2023-02-17, 03:23   Link #21
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard07 View Post
Having seen the episode, it's good to know that the original Vegapunk wasn't dismembered alive to create his clones, they still haven't found the traitor on Vegapunk's side and Lucci and Kaku want a temporary alliance (I don't think it's a good idea).
The weird thing is that Stussy said before that people with the same authority can't rewrite "robot-kid" commands, so "another Vegapunk" shouldn't be able to (unless he's an exception for being the creator). My theory is that the "traitor" who is destroying the cameras is in direct contact with Saturn (making something similar to a video call), and the old man from Goroise has ordered the "robot-boy" to attack all the rebels, although not I know why they would also like to kill Lucci and Kaku (maybe because they failed the mission or something like that?), well wait for the next chapter.
I'm more like Gorosei didn't want CP-0 to know the truth about Vegapunk's lab or anything. Should Lucci and Kaku got the information and find something is off, surely Gorosei have to erase them.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-18, 10:39   Link #22
Theia_Loki

More importantly, where's S-Shark? And what of the other three Seraphim? S-Croc, S-Gecko, S-Flamingo, and possibly others?
Theia_Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-02-18, 19:41   Link #23
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theia_Loki View Post
More importantly, where's S-Shark? And what of the other three Seraphim? S-Croc, S-Gecko, S-Flamingo, and possibly others?
My guess is he was tasked with destroying the cameras first and will go after Sanji's group next. Or another group, but Sanji's make the most sense since it's the only group that'd be able to fight him off.

As for the others, on missions elsewhere. We know the Marines have a lot on their plates.