2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-09-03, 18:48   Link #21
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incest Emblem View Post
I think most of the complaints are really looking for excuses to bash him, because those posters feel like he came in the middle of the story and stole their pure waifu Jeanne.

It is ok now. They should quiet down slightly with the anime eliminating the Sieg x Jeanne moments and going for Sieg x Astolfo (the one true pairing) instead. Plus we will now have an army of fujoshi to shout the complainers down.
Speaking of Sieg x Jeanne, the main dish of their relationship isn't there yet.

Now you're telling me they mostly complained about their precious waifu got stolen by that "dragon ****" when it was her who fall for him? They must be salty out with their thirst for waifu, eh?

But in that case, I'm tired of anti-Sieg peeps if that is their main reason to bash Sieg out with irrational prejudice. Tell you what, I think even they alpha male/edge lord wannabes are not worthy for her either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_alfa View Post
It is a shame that A1 pictures adaption of th light novel is a bit sloppy and is missing the narration from the light novel. A lot of details aren't conveyed properly to the viewer.

Spoiler for Light novel comparison:

Spoiler for Light novel comparison:
Spoiler:

Unless, the director or the head producer is actually a Sieg x Astolfo shipper in secret who wants to turn things around for a wrong reasons.

Last edited by Xero8420; 2017-09-03 at 19:30.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-03, 18:51   Link #22
AnimeFan188

Noticed Jack was feasting on Homonculi. Were they the Homonculi that Seig had helped
to escape?

If so, it'll be interesting to see Seig's reaction to this.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-03, 18:53   Link #23
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
Noticed Jack was feasting on Homonculi. Were they the Homonculi that Seig had helped
to escape?

If so, it'll be interesting to see Seig's reaction to this.
Someone in other forums said it's unlikely them. Do take note there were a good chunk of homunculi sent out to the battlefield before he even released the others from their vials. Jack was probably coming for their corpses for "food".
Old 2017-09-03, 19:54   Link #24
Twi

The Golem still attacked her, meaning that it should have recognized her as an enemy. Not to mention their wounds looked more like damage from a blade instead of being dealt with by the enemy Servants outside of her. She probably found a few who were isolated and took them apart to eat their hearts for nourishment.
Old 2017-09-04, 05:01   Link #25
wissenschaft

Rip best girl. At least she got to speak one badass line before she died. Sadly it was for nothing. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my waifu! Life truly is not fair.

The rest of the episode doesn't matter. lol

Ok, more honestly, it was great to see Sieg become the saber of black so we could get a saber vs saber battle. It would have sucked a lot if we never got to see Siegfried fight.
Old 2017-09-04, 09:18   Link #26
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

OMG, I can hardly believe someone else has duplicated my remarks about Mordred could better be a Berserker Servant.

Don't get me wrong. As much as I'm cool with Mordred being a cooperative reliable partner, but I don't like her as a person - especially by judging from the way she fights. Whilst being a combat pragmatist is my favorable parameter, other than that she fights like a vile, arrogant barbarian against anyone who're weaker than her with little regards of respecting others. Not to mention she has no qualm scoffing Siegfried for dying cheaply while sacrificed honorably to save Sieg, which also in turn insulted Astolfo & Sieg himself like a bully. Yet it indicates that she knew little to nothing about her enemies & has no idea what is she talking about, while she face against someone whom is what she hate about herself.

Even so, it can't be helped that Mordred, Arthuria's "defective clone", is ultimately a man-child. Now I can see why Arthuria had a good reason for denying Mordred's succession to be the next king. I don't really mean to offend Mordred fans to begin with, but I began to find her personality fall flat to my preference.
Old 2017-09-04, 09:38   Link #27
XFire
150% done

It's funny, since I saw someone complaining the director didn't have the guts to just make Astofolo the love interest, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're going for.

Astofolo x Sieg has gotten a lot more shipping in series than I remember, while Jeanne and Seig have had most of their development cut.

Running the asylum, perhaps?
Old 2017-09-04, 10:01   Link #28
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
It's funny, since I saw someone complaining the director didn't have the guts to just make Astofolo the love interest
Lemme guess, Tumblr?
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 10:01   Link #29
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
It's funny, since I saw someone complaining the director didn't have the guts to just make Astofolo the love interest, but I'm pretty sure that's what they're going for.

Astofolo x Sieg has gotten a lot more shipping in series than I remember, while Jeanne and Seig have had most of their development cut.

Running the asylum, perhaps?
More like the other way around, that someone complained the LN author for being a chicken when he made Sieg x Astolfo too real, but chose to play safe by favoring Sieg x Jeanne instead. But I guess this time, the anime director is probably pushing to ship Sieg x Astolfo real hard.

And so, in the alternative scenario...
Spoiler:
Old 2017-09-04, 10:11   Link #30
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
More like the other way around, that someone complained the LN author for being a chicken when he made Sieg x Astolfo too real, but chose to play safe by favoring Sieg x Jeanne instead. But I guess this time, the anime director is probably pushing to ship Sieg x Astolfo real hard.

And so, in the alternative scenario...
Spoiler:
Nah.

Astofolo's relationship with Seig in the LN was platonic, Astofolo was just....Astofolo. The closest we got to an actual ship tease was Nasu offhandedly mentioning that Astofolo would have been cool with shacking up, because he's bi.

Whereas the anime has made it blatantly romantic in nature.

Meanwhile, 60% of Jeanne x Seig is flat out gone.
Old 2017-09-04, 10:22   Link #31
PentingWolf

Quote:
Nah.

Astofolo's relationship with Seig in the LN was platonic, Astofolo was just....Astofolo. The closest we got to an actual ship tease was Nasu offhandedly mentioning that Astofolo would have been cool with shacking up, because he's bi.

Whereas the anime has made it blatantly romantic in nature.

Meanwhile, 60% of Jeanne x Seig is flat out gone.

Nah, LN Apo Astosfo is 100% gay

Astolfo's relationship with Seig in the LN was much more gay than Anime.

Sieg rolled up the sheets, revealling the Astolfo that was wrapped around his legs. In spite of the turmoil that just ocrred, he was still soundly asleep, a far cry from the image of a Servant protecting his Master. But more importantly...

Please read the volume 5 chapter 1 too, a man would never do that.

The LN has lots more physical contact while the Anime is abusing ''blush'' effect.

Last edited by PentingWolf; 2017-09-04 at 10:47. Reason: correction
PentingWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 10:26   Link #32
Moekou
Stardust is Delicious~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
and why he was so pathetic with the sword while all others homunculus where at last good enough to at last dying looking like they know "how to fight" while him looks like a totally nuub running to die, he looked on this episode like a "chunibyou character" which think which he is too powerfull and the master of battle to when start to battle just "swing" around his weapon like a idiot hoping peoples are dumb enough to get hit by his random swins, the narration here on the anime is really not helping sierg and the team chooses only gonna make more peoples hating him even more if they keep doing the same.
Well of course he wouldn't know how to fight, he literally escaped from his test tube in episode 3, he was never trained in anything. It's impressive that he noticed a crack in Mordred's armor and actually drew blood stabbing her there, instead of just randomly swinging at her armor.
Moekou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 11:13   Link #33
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentingWolf View Post
Nah, LN Apo Astosfo is 100% gay

Astolfo's relationship with Seig in the LN was much more gay than Anime.

Sieg rolled up the sheets, revealling the Astolfo that was wrapped around his legs. In spite of the turmoil that just ocrred, he was still soundly asleep, a far cry from the image of a Servant protecting his Master. But more importantly...

Please read the volume 5 chapter 1 too, a man would never do that.

The LN has lots more physical contact while the Anime is abusing ''blush'' effect.
He's bi as per word of Nasu.
Old 2017-09-04, 11:37   Link #34
PentingWolf

Quote:
He's bi as per word of Nasu.
This applies to F/GO
Nasu didn’t write Apo.
Apo LN, Astofolfo doesn't show any interest in women.
PentingWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 12:02   Link #35
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moekou View Post
Well of course he wouldn't know how to fight, he literally escaped from his test tube in episode 3, he was never trained in anything. It's impressive that he noticed a crack in Mordred's armor and actually drew blood stabbing her there, instead of just randomly swinging at her armor.
for what i could see and understand, that homunculus are made "ready for battle" or don't need train because they "dont have that much amount of time" to train specially with a short life span, unless again anime skip a better explanation about it.
Old 2017-09-04, 12:06   Link #36
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentingWolf View Post
This applies to F/GO
Nasu didn’t write Apo.
Apo LN, Astofolfo doesn't show any interest in women.
No.

Nasu has final executive say on everything in the Fate verse, and helped write the backgrounds of the servants.

And the interview with Nasu where he stated Astofolo was bi-sexual happened before FGO existed.
Old 2017-09-04, 12:31   Link #37
Wandering Soul

RIP Fran. She and Caules were one of favorite pairs in this series and one of the few that seem that to have a positive relationship on the black side. At least she forced Mordred and her master to use a command seal to survive her final attack.
Old 2017-09-04, 13:50   Link #38
Renchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
for what i could see and understand, that homunculus are made "ready for battle" or don't need train because they "dont have that much amount of time" to train specially with a short life span, unless again anime skip a better explanation about it.
Episode 1-3.
Sieg (and other tube homunculi) was made specifically for mana battery. Hence why Sieg has short lifespan and can barely move without magic (let alone fighting) before he received Siegfried's heart. While the non-tube homunculi were made for other purposes including battle,So, Sieg wasn't incompetent just that he's not created to walk around or fighting, he wasn't installed with any fighting ability beside basic magic (which probably comes with his magic circuit). Tough, I dont think he would do any more damage even if he had those ability considering he's again a Saber.

Also, Yuuichirou Higashide (the LN writer) is responsible for the series composition, so you can't only blame the director for the changes since Higashide has as much (if not more) influence as the director.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-04, 14:52   Link #39
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renchan View Post
Episode 1-3.
Sieg (and other tube homunculi) was made specifically for mana battery. Hence why Sieg has short lifespan and can barely move without magic (let alone fighting) before he received Siegfried's heart. While the non-tube homunculi were made for other purposes including battle,So, Sieg wasn't incompetent just that he's not created to walk around or fighting, he wasn't installed with any fighting ability beside basic magic (which probably comes with his magic circuit). Tough, I dont think he would do any more damage even if he had those ability considering he's again a Saber.

Also, Yuuichirou Higashide (the LN writer) is responsible for the series composition, so you can't only blame the director for the changes since Higashide has as much (if not more) influence as the director.
wow then again the "lack of explanation problem", because they never explained which the tube homunculus and the ones outside are "different", while this explain his pathetic actions, still don't make him look better or even make him look worse, cuz he is sacrificing a life which cost another life and astoufo loyalty and others troubles to go to the front line with basically 0 combat abilities just to die and waste others efforts to give him a life.
Old 2017-09-04, 15:24   Link #40
HandofFate

How many times is this Seig/Homu going to be killed, then come back to life?
Someone tell him People die when they are killed.