Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-09-20, 21:06   Link #21
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
This is cruel. One of MC's harem members, Miinya (geh, horrible naming for a cat eared girl) gets attacked by a pervert and his harem. Not only get all the pervert's harem members killed, but they got dissected (literally, not in the middle of fight but after that, poking out eyes, removing intestines etc.) and turned into materials, meat etc. in front of his eyes...
LoL~

Harem

All of them have cute names too

Such Gore...
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 07:03   Link #22
Rasty

If you did not state that there is progress later on I might have dropped this for the MC being too much of hetare(not heroines)/dense(heroines).

The relationships with the girls went a bit too fast, skipping number of steps at once, but stopped just a bit before becoming real relationship (not snu-snu, even emotional level) and froze there. How many girls has the MC refused already?
The thing he did to the elf widow was a bit cruel too. She clearly stated she wants to do it from her own will (not only as a reward) and they even started the foreplay, yet in the middle of it (just before they would start the "real thing") he went like "No, sorry, lets end"... does he have some problem down there?
I think there should be a good herb for that and the elf might know about some.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 07:11   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^
LoL~
Rather than hetare, more like super Do-S, intentional sundome level kami

Later Miinyaa (such name) said she admired Selica because able to make Keika go on with the act
Old 2016-09-21, 08:36   Link #24
Rasty

You sure he knows how close sundome he is doing? I think he thinks of it just as a joke (like touching girls buttock or such).

Btw. why is Lapishia (the earth goddess girl) counted as only x1? Shouldn't she be counted as Shojo = x10? Or did the two with her mother got too bored in the coffin and while doing various things she stopped to caunt as "kiyorakana otome" (pure maiden)?
Old 2016-09-21, 08:45   Link #25
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post

Here's another one with a Japanese God MC going to a different world. This one's a lot better written than this one in the thread

神様は異世界にお引越ししました
@ cabman - Would you be interested in starting a different post for 神様は異世界にお引越ししました? Then you can make it a comparison to wuhugm's post.

PS. Isn't Sameda Koban a hentai mangaka?
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-21, 08:49   Link #26
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Indeed he's a hentai mangaka

^^Nonono

That virgin x100 stats thing only applies to [Light] elemental maiden

Virgins (non [light]) only +100

Non-virgins and Men +10

Gods/Half-Gods x1 stats

Btw, long ago I read a novel like this where the people who have qualifications as heroes treated as sinners instead, but forgot the title... Anyone knows?
Old 2016-09-21, 08:53   Link #27
zztop

@Wuhugm - Summary-wise, how's the plot? Any major events from the start?

- What sort of god is the MC? Is he a war god, or a Yato-like Calamity God?
- Who are the major supporting cast?
Old 2016-09-21, 08:56   Link #28
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post

^^Nonono

That virgin x100 stats thing only applies to [Light] elemental maiden

Virgins (non [light]) only +100

Non-virgins and Men +10

Gods/Half-Gods x1 stats

Btw, long ago I read a novel like this where the people who have qualifications as heroes treated as sinners instead, but forgot the title... Anyone knows?
Sorry, I was asking cabman to do a new post for 神様は異世界にお引越ししました. My post was meant for him, not you.
Old 2016-09-21, 09:02   Link #29
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Sorry, I was asking cabman to do a new post for 神様は異世界にお引越ししました. My post was meant for him, not you.
I also did not answer for you duh

see the ^^ ? means 2 posts above

it's a reply for Rasty

I only answered Sameda Konban is hentai mangaka (^)

MC is a River God
Old 2016-09-21, 09:21   Link #30
zztop

Quote:
I also did not answer for you duh

see the ^^ ? means 2 posts above

it's a reply for Rasty

I only answered Sameda Konban is hentai mangaka (^)

MC is a River God
^(-‸ლ)
Sorry about that.

River God, huh? Any specific powers and skills? Personality type?
Old 2016-09-21, 09:39   Link #31
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^haha~

River God so his elemental are water and wind

Back in Japan he was a pompous God so not many worshipped him

Now in Isekai he acts cunning, letting villains swim around and deals with them in public so his reputation soar. He also abuses his authority as Hero to get basically whatever he wants.
Old 2016-09-21, 09:47   Link #32
Rasty

Quote:
Back in Japan he was a pompous God so not many worshipped him
Yasashii naa, Hentaiga.
To be precise his name was not written in the "enclyclopedy of gods" kind of thing in Japan so nobody really knew it and even the few shrines he had along roads (as kind of unknown god) got destroyed. After his last shrine got taken down by a buldozer and number of his believers became exactly 0 he wanted to return to Amanogahara (god world) but forgot to state where he wants to get teleported during teleportation and thus gets thrown to isekai.

Quote:
Now in Isekai he acts cunning, letting villains swim around and deals with them in public so his reputation soar. He also abuses his authority as Hero to get basically whatever he wants.
Well he wants only fame and believers though (and good treatment for his girls).
Old 2016-09-21, 09:50   Link #33
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Was written in Kojiki but eventually disappeared
Old 2016-09-21, 09:52   Link #34
Rasty

Was written in the original (that got lost), but not in the new edition as he did not want to go to the author and whisper to him his name.

As for the virgin, yeah, I kind of misremembered this. Thought it was x100, x10, x1.

Btw. what would happen if MC started to worship Lapishia? Would the system bug up and they both gaiin infinite status (Lapishia's status gets added to MC's , MC's status gets added to Lapishia's, Lapishia's status gets added to MC's ad infinitum) ?

Chapter 79, Lii's second treatment: this wasn't sundome, right?

Last edited by Rasty; 2016-09-21 at 10:24.
Old 2016-09-23, 07:16   Link #35
Rasty

Am I the only one who thinks, that the Giant squid - Mermaid couple is a bit strange? Don't even want to think how bizarne the child making scene must have been.

The status in this one is fairly irritating, or rather the skills. Completely don't get skills like "can't be killed by anything than specific kind of atack" and similar ones that are simply gamish. All the enemies having "the right way to conquer them" etc. is kind of stupid too.
Won't even speak about plot holes (gods are supposedly killable only by the one sword, yet the Earth goddess kind of managed to beat hearself to almost death by the curse etc.).
And gods getting 100% of the power of their believers (+alpha) even several times is too OP, where would the energy come from anyway? Make it at least 1%, their power seems not to be SO OP compared to mortals anyway.

Well I still enjoy this series though.
Old 2016-09-23, 07:28   Link #36
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^LoL~ Not squid, but jellyfish yo~

Curse is too OP~

The God that is killable only with holy sword is only that Vanos Maou God though

Oh Btw...

HAVE YOU SEEN THE HELL IN THIS NOVEL!? IT'S SO SCAAAARRYYY!! hihihi
Old 2016-09-23, 07:54   Link #37
Rasty

Btw. why did the MC not even try to undermine the maou's reputation? He could have deffinitelly scrapped about half his power if he tried a bit.

Again enemy with exactly 1 way to kill... Stupid.

And yeah, the hell is scary .
Old 2016-09-23, 08:10   Link #38
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Maou holds dual position as God too

He gained power through 2 ways. People's fear and people's faith to his God side.

MC's activities as Hero already diminishes the former, but the latter is difficult.

Just look at the real world, even with bad labels slapped on certain religons, people don't just quit their religion.
Old 2016-09-23, 09:08   Link #39
Rasty

Diminishing the second one is actually easier than the first one. It's exactly because the gods aren't real (or at least don't appear in flesh) that it's so hard in our world to cause a damage to a religion.

For example he could spread a rummor that the god has forsaken the people (which is not so strange as the god supposedly fighting against monsterss allowed for Maou to be born and monsters to loiter all around there) and show to the world what bad things the religion heads of his were doing.
After he did some other preparation, if he did then some destructive activity, painting his sculptures black or causing them to split, leading monsters into his religions HQ etc. in short timespan (ower one night) the religion should get a strong blow. After that he would just have to do some big show with him taking the leading role against monsters and the religion is just about to crumble.

In the first place he is god and the Maou is currently incapable of defending his religion.

He could also establish himself as the god's reincarnation and force the god's religion's heads to affirm that. That way he could move the believerrs straight to him.
Old 2016-09-23, 09:20   Link #40
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^MC is not an asshole to such extent imho...

Those things you said so mendokusai, and need to be repeated for every city too?

Wouldn't that hurts the reputation of other Gods too? Dojikko Megami will kill him then...

Vanos faith is dwindling since 10 years ago anyway since he's supposed to be the God who fights against monsters...

Tags
harem, loli, noragami, oyakodon, religion making, show-off mc, yuusha is god is mc