Spoiler for :(:
Well, as typically happens,

Spoiler:
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 13:36   Link #22
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
And you will deny facts presented in the show as usual?
Since your "facts" are mostly derived of trying to pass off your mere opinions as the one actual truth, I think I can safely say that I'll continue to deny them until the show actually proves your opinions as the truth, yes.
Old 2016-07-31, 13:39   Link #23
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravitas Free Zone View Post

Spoiler:
It's sad she's grouped with side characters.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 13:39   Link #24
Mistyclear

Who else saw the supporting error that appeared on Hayate's Valkyrie (when Heinz first began to sing and overwhelm the Walkure), it even had both Freyja and Hayate's ID's to the left.... It looks like the second ending was referring to their current situation...
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 13:49   Link #25
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyclear View Post
Who else saw the supporting error that appeared on Hayate's Valkyrie (when Heinz first began to sing and overwhelm the Walkure), it even had both Freyja and Hayate's ID's to the left.... It looks like the second ending was referring to their current situation...
Yeah, CriiGV's theory about the foreshadowing ending is becoming true, it seems. Hayate will be without song power ups for a while and be 'useless' like the VA claimed? Can at least hope Mirage has more than three lines and helps him train? She is his teacher.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Old 2016-07-31, 14:01   Link #26
Dash_Hunter

I liked the episode, it had new information, we get to know more about some characters and it also had a good bit of action, now episodes like this are the ones I like.

Cassim is likely to die soon, either in combat of because what Heinz's song did to him.

Roid is really becoming the main villian isn't he? at first he was opposed to a full-out war now he was the one to continue it and he doesn't seem to care about anyone anymore, in short he's Delta's Grace.

I can barely stand what Mirage has been reduced to, will she keep just making a sad or angry/serious face at every Hayate/Freya interaction for the rest of the series? if they want to use her only for the love triangle at least make her do something, if not at least make her do something else.

I thought Hayate's fold boost in episode 13 was big, but it's nothing compared to the one he got in this one, so big that it made him go Var and at the end he crashed.

It seems Mikumo gained her memories back, I still don't think she's an experiment, more likely she was discovered sleeping or something by some scientists,maybe by Chaos.

Quote:

Spoiler:
It's funny how they said Delta was going to be all about teamwork, but the only time I saw Delta squad work as a team (minus Arad because we have never seen him actually fighting the knights) was episode 9 and maybe 6.
Old 2016-07-31, 14:12   Link #27
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dash_Hunter View Post
It's funny how they said Delta was going to be all about teamwork, but the only time I saw Delta squad work as a team (minus Arad because we have never seen him actually fighting the knights) was episode 9 and maybe 6.
Because it is about team work between Delta and Walkure, iirc. Kawamori never specifically promised that was about pilots working together when the original concept of the team was between the pilots and their support idols. Also Walkure generally do teamwork and they are unquestionably the stars in the series.

That said, I'm ready for other pilot-singer teams that isn't Heinz-his brother/other Windermerians, Kaname-Messer and Freyja-Hayate.

Old 2016-07-31, 14:27   Link #28
HirouKeimou

Not a lot for summary on my end because I always wait for subs; however, I like how an Aerial Knight is communicating with Freyja (and Hayate) nicely. Yes, he might (and emphasis on it) know who Wright Immelmann is; however, I also believe it's a coincidence for now (like he noticed his last name on a file or in passing).

Right now,
Spoiler for Roid's plan??:

Quote:
Spoiler for mmm:
Quote:
Spoiler:
I'm more concern with this:
Spoiler for I shall never join this military...:

I mean, it's not so hard, right? Mirage did it once.

Spoiler for Next episode:
HirouKeimou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 14:52   Link #29
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by HirouKeimou View Post
Spoiler for Next episode:
Mikumo and Hayate are missing of the debriefing because of that.

Old 2016-07-31, 15:18   Link #30
Father Hentai

Quote:
Because it is about team work between Delta and Walkure, iirc. Kawamori never specifically promised that was about pilots working together when the original concept of the team was between the pilots and their support idols. Also Walkure generally do teamwork and they are unquestionably the stars in the series.

That said, I'm ready for other pilot-singer teams that isn't Heinz-his brother/other Windermerians, Kaname-Messer and Freyja-Hayate.
It's not Delta / Walküre teamplay but it depends if Walküre are behind line of fire or if they are inbetween. It is correct that each pilot is assigned to a walküre however, this has changed with Messers death.

If Walküre are safe, then Delta fight as a squad and they are splitted in three teams actually.

Prior to Messers death the teams were more:
- Arad/Chuck
- Mirage/Hayate
- Messer

Messer is special since he was the one Hunting Keith. However, the peerings are clear.

Further Flight teams are basically of two planes. One as the leader the other is the wingman.
Old 2016-07-31, 15:39   Link #31
Father Hentai

Quote:
Spoiler for :(:

Spoiler for mmm:

Spoiler for My thoughts:
Old 2016-07-31, 15:43   Link #32
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
It's not Delta / Walküre teamplay but it depends if Walküre are behind line of fire or if they are inbetween. It is correct that each pilot is assigned to a walküre however, this has changed with Messers death.
Eh, no. Here a quote from one of his interviews:

Quote:
As the singers became a kind of unit in Delta I was thinking of having the variable fighters as a team as well and focusing on the teamwork between the two groups.
Teamwork focus: Walkure-Delta Squad. Sure, other teamwork can happen and does happen (specially within Walkure as most Delta squad vanishes when Hayate is fighting now Messer is dead of they recall Mirage exists and add her), but the team he speaks about is idols and pilots. They are doing a halfway job because only Hayate and Messer got this so far. As far as I know, he never promised or said anything about focusing on Delta squad developing and working as team. It could happen but it'll be more a sideplot. You can bring me a quote to correct me, though.

Last edited by Thess; 2016-07-31 at 15:54.
Old 2016-07-31, 17:12   Link #33
Father Hentai

Spoiler for Wrapping in spoiler tag because it's a bit oot for episode 18:
Old 2016-07-31, 17:26   Link #34
xeviouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Father Hentai View Post
Spoiler:
You mean at least it should be bringing them together, Mirage keeps getting sidelined and she practically disappeared somewhere in ep18.

Not joining on the whole, what happened between Freyja and Hayate.

Yay for Mikumo development! Still, who found her? earthers, humanoid beings, protoculture?

Kassim, the only KNight I sympathize, is throwing death flags all over the place.
Old 2016-07-31, 18:43   Link #35
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeviouses View Post
Kassim, the only KNight I sympathize, is throwing death flags all over the place.
He's swimming in those. And I want him to adopt Freyja.

Old 2016-07-31, 18:50   Link #36
Mistyclear

Quote:
He's swimming in those. And I want him to adopt Freyja.
Isn't he a little young even by Windermerian standards to adopt a 15 year old Freyja, he's like only 23. Plus ya the death flags surrounding him are only getting more prominent.
Mistyclear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-31, 18:55   Link #37
Thess

Quote:
Isn't he a little young even by Windermerian standards to adopt a 15 year old Freyja, he's like only 23. Plus ya the death flags surrounding him are only getting more prominent.
He has a wife and a son. He's a family man.

Old 2016-07-31, 21:57   Link #38
lfhoule

Quote:
As someone else mentioned, Cassim has a wife and a 6 year old son, and you have to remember that because of the short lifespan, it is encouraged that they marry young. If you think back to Freyja's birthday party, she said that she hasn't had any in the past few years because she's usually hiding from the village mayor, who has been harping on her to find someone to get married. Which if you think about it, these pokes may have started when she was 10-11 years old.

Maybe we should toss Roid out an airlock for having Heinz-sama involved in taking over the galaxy while the lad should be searching for his queen...
lfhoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-01, 00:11   Link #39
Key Board
Carbon

I'm honestly not sure what happened

Was this part of Roid's calculations..

Or did Mikumo throw a wrench in that when she overloaded the system
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-01, 05:40   Link #40
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Subs are out, guys !
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote