AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-26, 21:00   Link #21
BadAss Grandma

Yeah you did great on kakashi's face i was actually surprised and lamost believed that it was the real thing hahahaha. Actually i wonder if he remembers what he looks like. If i were one of the jounins that was around him when he was resting from the encounter against itachi i would of taken a peek just to see
BadAss Grandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 21:02   Link #22
P!ranha
Oyabun

Send a message via ICQ to P!ranha Send a message via MSN to P!ranha
Hmm, I dunno, when Kishimoto EVER unveils Kakashi's face, Kakashi would lose a lot of his mistery so I don't think it would happen.

Hmm, I could be even more misterious if there is no nose and mouth at all
P!ranha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 21:07   Link #23
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by P!ranha
Hmm, I dunno, when Kishimoto EVER unveils Kakashi's face, Kakashi would lose a lot of his mistery so I don't think it would happen.

Hmm, I could be even more misterious if there is no nose and mouth at all
lol.. the funny thing is, when the animation gets lazy, they don't even draw the shadows for his nose or mouth.. so it looks like you say.

Kishimoto did say that, in fact he's drawn Kakashi without his mask, but he said - "what's the fun in that?, why ruin a good thing" so he decided to do a little special manga instead for his fans.
Lazy Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 21:17   Link #24
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
Maybe Kakashi has scars like all over his lower face like a birth defect so he covers it up nah lol stupid idea anyways GREAT job on it!!!
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 21:20   Link #25
DracoBattousai
Within the Shadows

That looks awesome, I believe that sometime near the end of the series, or if Kakashi is going to die, we'll see his face eventually before the series ends.

Kakashi reminds me of Wilson on Home Improvement in that way, never saw the full face (or this case the lower face) until the very end.
DracoBattousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 21:32   Link #26
Rhys
Interweb crawler

Hahahah.. I think almost everyone who watches Naruto and knows image editing has tried that at least once.
Rhys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 21:44   Link #27
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhys

Hahahah.. I think almost everyone who watches Naruto and knows image editing has tried that at least once.
lol nice, he looks pasty though, he kinda reminds me of that guy from the original vampire hunter D movie, the one that gets his arm cut.
Old 2004-05-26, 21:48   Link #28
Hyuuga Neji
Byakugan Master

Send a message via AIM to Hyuuga Neji
the one that could tranfer damage?
Hyuuga Neji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 21:51   Link #29
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyuuga Neji
the one that could tranfer damage?
oh yeah that guy, with the boomerang blade thing.
Old 2004-05-26, 22:00   Link #30
Narutto Kyuubi

Cool

if Kishimoto has drawn him without his mask then we will see it eventually, somone will sell his artistic drawings after he dies or for further celebration after naruto ends or something and it will get posted everywhere.
Narutto Kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 22:01   Link #31
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutto Kyuubi
if Kishimoto has drawn him without his mask then we will see it eventually, somone will sell his artistic drawings after he dies or for further celebration after naruto ends or something and it will get posted everywhere.
lol! we'll be 60 by then or more! he's less than 30 years old I think.
Old 2004-05-26, 23:07   Link #32
Kakashi Sensei
LstSrvvngSskeFnGrl

Hm... the great Kakashi mystery. And though it's obvious, I just wanted to say that the thing that /makes/ Kakashi Kakashi /is/ the mask, no doubt. (And that cute smily eye he does once in a while, and the whole "I'm so cool I could just rule the world" attitude.)
Kakashi Sensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 23:20   Link #33
anime_luver

Send a message via MSN to anime_luver
like i said before, the mystery sparks alot of discussion (like this thread) and it's funner not to know something and keep guessing, right? everyone wants to see kakashi's face, and that might be why kishimoto may reveal it imo. he may wants his fans to be satisfied with a good manga and anime. lots of people like endings that tie up all the loose ends of a story. but od course it would be very dissapointing if his face were to forever remain a mystery to us all.

about the "unveilings", you both did great jobs editing. but Rhys, perhaps you should darken the skin a little bit, he is kinda white now. otherwise, great jobs. there is a pretty nice/realistic kakashi unveiled on paintpixel's site. www.paintpixel.com or http://paintpixel.deviantart.com
i'll just post links. navigate a little and you could find it.
anime_luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 23:22   Link #34
Ero-Sennin

I'm curious. How do you take screenshots of an AVI? You need a certain program for it I hear.

Kakashi is like the villain of Inspector Gadget whose entire face was never shown in the series until a toy company released an action figure of him many years later.

Well, not to be a jerk but, it's not like the mouth of an anime character has much variety. A line and a shorter line beneath it, just as Lazy Shika imagined.

Everything = Eyes!
But who knows, maybe his bottom half of the face is grotesquely scarred. Or kind of like Bubba's (Forrest Gump anyone? ^^).
Ero-Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-26, 23:23   Link #35
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_luver
like i said before, the mystery sparks alot of discussion (like this thread) and it's funner not to know something and keep guessing, right? everyone wants to see kakashi's face, and that might be why kishimoto may reveal it imo. he may wants his fans to be satisfied with a good manga and anime. lots of people like endings that tie up all the loose ends of a story. but od course it would be very dissapointing if his face were to forever remain a mystery to us all.

about the "unveilings", you both did great jobs editing. but Rhys, perhaps you should darken the skin a little bit, he is kinda white now. otherwise, great jobs. there is a pretty nice/realistic kakashi unveiled on paintpixel's site. www.paintpixel.com or http://paintpixel.deviantart.com
Well hey! we have good proof.. very good proof that we will see Kakashi's face at one point though it may not be a good part of the story...

Remember Zabusa? =) he had a mouth cover the whole time, when he took it off, it was like.. wow.. he has like shark teeth. And he actually looked better without the mouth cover I think. He had more personality. So who knows. We might see his face when Kakashi is about to die.. lol...
Old 2004-05-26, 23:25   Link #36
Lazy Shikamaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sennin
I'm curious. How do you take screenshots of an AVI? You need a certain program for it I hear.

Kakashi is like the villain of Inspector Gadget whose entire face was never shown in the series until a toy company released an action figure of him many years later.

Well, not to be a jerk but, it's not like the mouth of an anime character has much variety. A line and a shorter line beneath it, just as Lazy Shika imagined.

Everything = Eyes!
But who knows, maybe his bottom half of the face is grotesquely scarred. Or kind of like Bubba's (Forrest Gump anyone? ^^).
all you need is the printscrn button. when you're playing stuff on your media player, go to the options, then go to the performance tab, then move the slider to the left so you can turn it off. Now you can take pictures of your avi's without using a program or whatever. (after you press the prtscrn button, go to photoshop or whatever and do ctrl + V and you'll paste the picture, it works with paint too)
Old 2004-05-26, 23:37   Link #37
Ero-Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Shikamaru
all you need is the printscrn button. when you're playing stuff on your media player, go to the options, then go to the performance tab, then move the slider to the left so you can turn it off. Now you can take pictures of your avi's without using a program or whatever. (after you press the prtscrn button, go to photoshop or whatever and do ctrl + V and you'll paste the picture, it works with paint too)
Ah, simple solution but nevertheless, thanks a bunch.
Ero-Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 00:36   Link #38
Graive
Dark Desendent

Send a message via AIM to Graive
Im going to have some fun with this.... going to do my own unveiling ^^ just wait Ill post it here when its done...

Edit: Ok here it is. Those of you with weak hearts and/or IBS, please do not click the spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Graive; 2004-05-27 at 01:29.
Graive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 02:01   Link #39
Rhys
Interweb crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by anime_luver
Oh, I just matched the skin color with the actual one, so blame the animators LOL But paintpixel's fanart is awesome!

Making screencaps of AVI is really easy on Windows Media Player! Just press Ctrl+i. But the size of the screencap can only be the original video size (like 320x240 or 640x480) so if you want it in other size you have to resize them yourself.
Rhys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 02:50   Link #40
~Liquid Dreams~
Falling From You ~Tr3ndy~

That's pretty neat.
~Liquid Dreams~ is offline   Reply With Quote