Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-01-22, 19:19   Link #21
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
I am still confused about this, if Colette is the main heroine of the game, does that means that she is the one with the most focus (in the game, not the story) and there are some sub heroines, or the ending is with her as delault?. Since it is supposed to be based on a rpg (or to be specific, a jrpg) it has to be one of the two.
The initial set up is something like......

Hero - A "knight" that does something great or something, didn't care about him.
Heroine - Orphan girl love interest that gives the hero his reason to fight
Rival Character - Douchebag scum who is idiotic and gets himself killed and his evil family squished by being a prick <------- This is where the novel's narrator is stuck at

The game story is yet to happen, so the mc is making preparations to not fall into ruin and other preparations so that the story doesn't deviate too much from the game from now (since he won't be able to predict anything if it comes to that)
Old 2016-01-22, 19:26   Link #22
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
The initial set up is something like......

Hero - A "knight" that does something great or something, didn't care about him.
Heroine - Orphan girl love interest that gives the hero his reason to fight
Rival Character - Douchebag scum who is idiotic and gets himself killed and his evil family squished by being a prick <------- This is where the novel's narrator is stuck at

The game story is yet to happen, so the mc is making preparations to not fall into ruin and so that the story doesn't deviate too much from the game from now (since he won't be able to predict anything if it comes to that)
I see, so it is like in the good ending the hero ends with the heroine right? I was wondering about that this since depending on which one it was I could somewhat guess what could happen next.
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 19:29   Link #23
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomlurker View Post
How strong is Harold compared tp the hero? He should be quite strong to face the entire party on his own. Unless his second name is Seifer or has someone with that name in the family tres.
Can defeat 100 people alone.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 19:44   Link #24
Phantomlurker

So he is boss-tier, at least above midd-boss. Good for the hero, even if he doesn't join the party, having him around will help. Also, I just noticed how the fiance changes her expression from the first cover to the second. Nice.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-22, 19:52   Link #25
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomlurker View Post
So he is boss-tier, at least above midd-boss. Good for the hero, even if he doesn't join the party, having him around will help. Also, I just noticed how the fiance changes her expression from the first cover to the second. Nice.
Spoiler:

Edit: So, I finally finished reading all the chapters released and how to say it
Spoiler:

Last edited by Jazteer; 2016-01-23 at 00:42.
Old 2016-02-06, 12:59   Link #26
Jazteer

Chapter 7 and 8 are out in translator site, also new raw chapter since 1 week ago.

Too bad that is has irregular updates for new chapters since chapter 48, now that it seems like the main story of the game is about to begin I am wodering which role will Kazuki/Harold have on it with the changes he has made now.

Last edited by Jazteer; 2016-02-06 at 13:13.
Old 2016-02-06, 13:05   Link #27
Breimn

>new rw wn ch
>goes to check
>it is the one on 31/01 that i had already read
Why you do this to me? ;_; Damn it, updates are too slow. I'd wish for at least one a week.
Old 2016-02-06, 13:12   Link #28
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
>new rw wn ch
>goes to check
>it is the one on 31/01 that i had already read
Why you do this to me? ;_; Damn it, updates are too slow. I'd wish for at least one a week.
Sorry my bad, I just read it today and forgot to mention it was already released 1 week ago, and yeah, I would also wish it had a weekly update with how good the story is.
Old 2016-02-07, 06:23   Link #29
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Speaking of, I just caught up with this one after putting it on hold for a while....... Harold's tsundereness is utterly completely & absolutely delicous on every bite It's as if I'm eating cake on every chapter
Old 2016-02-07, 09:39   Link #30
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Speaking of, I just caught up with this one after putting it on hold for a while....... Harold's tsundereness is utterly completely & absolutely delicous on every bite It's as if I'm eating cake on every chapter
Don't forget about Erika as best heroine (well, she is the only one so far but even so), her reaction when harold praised and called her by name for the first time was really good.
Old 2016-02-07, 16:09   Link #31
Phantomlurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
Don't forget about Erika as best heroine (well, she is the only one so far but even so), her reaction when harold praised and called her by name for the first time was really good.
Just finished chapter 9 and yes, Erika is great. Is not often that a character utterly wins me over with only one scene.
Phantomlurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 09:10   Link #32
watisit

Is there a yandere that appears and he HAS to break the flag or risk something out of school days?
watisit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 09:18   Link #33
Breimn

No, no yandere yet. At most Erika is really protective of MC because she wants to be of help but she is not a yandere crazy and insane.
Old 2016-02-09, 05:47   Link #34
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

A good read so far.

There seem to be animesuki threads for everything lately...

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-09, 07:06   Link #35
kaisis

Yamato Nadeshikos have been getting stale for me lately, but man is Erika delicious.
kaisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-14, 04:08   Link #36
Breimn

New raw ch is out! I repeat! New ch out!
Old 2016-02-14, 10:24   Link #37
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
New raw ch is out! I repeat! New ch out!
Spoiler:
Old 2016-02-17, 06:19   Link #38
Haigi

I find it funny that everyone thinks Harold is some super genius who feels lonely that no one could understand him(which is true as he's an otherworlder) and that all his actions are really calculated and deep(especially if they heard him monologuing to himself which are actually VN script).

But in actual fact it was just coincidence, misunderstandings and a little bit of his wimpy side which made him misfire some powerful looking magic that makes people think he's strong and cool.
The more he tries to change the story the worse it becomes for him...poor guy.

Spoiler for As of the latest chapter:
Haigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-17, 07:18   Link #39
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

People misunderstanding his actions is one of the amusing things that happens, although he often means well after all. Things have been slowly deviating a bit from the original events after all, especially with him doing his best mostly for his survival.

Latest chapter shows just how much more he's grown since the time skip, impressively so. Also remember that the hero eventually becomes stronger than him in the game...but then again, as the fate of things change...
Old 2016-02-17, 17:43   Link #40
Jazteer

For some reason I can already see Harold helping the hero in the future while saying his usual abusive tsundere words

Tags
flag breaker mc, tsundere anti hero, tsundere male mc