AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series > F/SN UBW TV Spoiler Threads (for Franchise Veterans)

Notices

View Poll Results: F/SN UBW TV - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 21 35.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 33.90%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 11 18.64%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.08%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 5.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.69%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-04-04, 15:09   Link #21
AzumaYugi
ずっと一緒だよ

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
It also amuses me that that joke is in Ataraxia. Saber is wary around Caster because Medea likes to dress her up lol I never understood why Caster decided to dress up Saber in that wedding dress the first time I played the game.
The simple answer is that it arouses her. Haha. I'm pretty sure she even said that in the VN too. :P
Old 2015-04-04, 15:13   Link #22
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzumaYugi View Post
The simple answer is that it arouses her. Haha. I'm pretty sure she even said that in the VN too. :P
Yeah, she did it for self amusement and to ridicule Saber, a person who holds pride and honor to an extreme degree.

Such cruelty over something this meaningless is an important character trait. Medea is such a terrible, or let's say, vengeful person that she enjoys breaking other people both physically and mentally.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 15:34   Link #23
Jerseykid

Sasuke loves Rin!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 15:38   Link #24
Domonkazu

Caster also painted Saber's figurine, she hoarded a lot of it.
Domonkazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 15:41   Link #25
cyberdemon

Quote:
It also amuses me that that joke is in Ataraxia. Saber is wary around Caster because Medea likes to dress her up lol I never understood why Caster decided to dress up Saber in that wedding dress the first time I played the game.
it's about trying to break saber's pride. Her pride is allowing her to resist being controlled by Caster. Saber doesn't view herself as a woman after all and hates others viewing her as one as well.
Old 2015-04-04, 15:43   Link #26
Witch of Uncertainty

Oh my god I love the OP. I love the art. I loved the episode.
The Ending reminded me a lot about Madoka in certain sections, but overall, I don't think it's the best of Kalafina, so slightly disappointed (as I was with Believe). Still ok, but I think they can do so much better.

Still, very happy to this back on my stream. I can't wait for next episode.
Witch of Uncertainty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 15:45   Link #27
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
The Ending reminded me a lot about Madoka in certain sections,
Me too! It felt like they were singing Mami's theme

Personally, I think ED1 song was better but ED2 is way more beautiful.
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 15:49   Link #28
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
it's about trying to break saber's pride. Her pride is allowing her to resist being controlled by Caster. Saber doesn't view herself as a woman after all and hates others viewing her as one as well.
Yeah I already got that. I did say I didn't understand the first time I played.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 17:07   Link #29
pampz21
ShipCore

Sasuga;Unlimited Budget Works.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 17:17   Link #30
MCAL

What's this?! A guy actually confesses to the girl?! What kind of parallel universe is this?!

It seems we're going to get an expanded back story on Caster next episode which sounds interesting.
MCAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 17:43   Link #31
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I hardly even realised it was due back. Time went by so quick. :O

That said, I'd say it's a pretty strong opening.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 18:02   Link #32
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCAL View Post
What's this?! A guy actually confesses to the girl?! What kind of parallel universe is this?!
Yeah aren't they only do that at the last 5 minutes of the last episode? I only saw the UBW movie and is also surprised since there was no confession is the same scene.
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 18:18   Link #33
Gundamx

-It's interesting how in OP it we see Archer alone inside his UBW at barren land.
-Which is same as Shirou UBW.
-Than when he stand up (after losing hope), it become barren land with Pinion(barrel).

But at the end of ED, we see Shirou UBW but this time, he was no longer alone because Rin was with him, not to mention that it become green land with broken Pinion(barrel) instead of barren land.
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 20:01   Link #34
Rev Okkin
Yorokobe, (Insert name)

One cannot simply make me as happy as I am now.
Everything I needed was there. I figured at the end of Ep 12 that a monologue at the beginning of Ep 13 was needed to drive everything home and boy they did hit me in my couch and drove me down to the other side of the world.
I won't say anything about animation and music because they are so dang good, it doesn't need to be said.
Archer and Rin talk pre betrayal then the talk with Shirou is all well done. Archer being a dick and Caster being a creep are necessary evils that I would need to accept.
Then the talk at the end. God, it was set up so well. People complain about no music but think about it. No music means that Rin's words are emphasized, their body language and the showing that in their talk, it was only between her and Shirou. It is also a good technique to bring in the viewer as if it applies to them as well (The thing about getting wrong about one thing doesn't mean that you are wrong was something I wished people said to me).
I love it. There would be flaws here and there and I accept it.
But I would hold this as my problematic fave and defend the life out of it.
#betteranimation #betterediting
Rev Okkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 21:29   Link #35
Random14

Yay, this show is back! A bit of recap but with the heroes down to only Rin and Shirou left, they'll have to get more creative. I forget what part Lancer showed up at, but love the Rin and Shirou quiet conversation.

Not bad OP and ED but prefer the first season's. Surprised Illya had so much screentime in the op as this route probaby has least Illya usually but guess she is popular. And while the ending has badass Archer, bit too long spent on clouds for my taste.

And wow, Shirou actually confessed to someone?! Was always a Rin fan, but after how the more humorous parts of the Fate franchise play up all the boring harem character traits (well meaning, dense, oblivious) of Shirou it is such a refreshing change to have him say it first to a girl. Even better that its Rin though. So glad to see the adaptation of this route back, especially since things just keep getting more interesting from here.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 22:26   Link #36
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18 View Post
Yeah aren't they only do that at the last 5 minutes of the last episode? I only saw the UBW movie and is also surprised since there was no confession is the same scene.
The movie butchered the romance aspect of the route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Yay, this show is back! A bit of recap but with the heroes down to only Rin and Shirou left, they'll have to get more creative. I forget what part Lancer showed up at, but love the Rin and Shirou quiet conversation.

Not bad OP and ED but prefer the first season's. Surprised Illya had so much screentime in the op as this route probaby has least Illya usually but guess she is popular. And while the ending has badass Archer, bit too long spent on clouds for my taste.

And wow, Shirou actually confessed to someone?! Was always a Rin fan, but after how the more humorous parts of the Fate franchise play up all the boring harem character traits (well meaning, dense, oblivious) of Shirou it is such a refreshing change to have him say it first to a girl. Even better that its Rin though. So glad to see the adaptation of this route back, especially since things just keep getting more interesting from here.
They're showing more Ilya to attempt to get a connection towards the viewers and thus prepping the viewers for a more emotional reaction on her fate.

I don't know why you guys are surprise that Shirou can confess to a girl. He's usually honest in his feelings. He is only dense when it comes to determining a girl's feelings towards him.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 22:36   Link #37
Geburah

On all routes Shirou had a crush on Rin, but on Fate route Saber crush skyrockets and on Heavens Feel he realizes that he likes Sakura as a lover not as a friend.

So basically he has a crush on all the 3 heroines

Last edited by Geburah; 2015-04-04 at 22:54.
Geburah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 23:04   Link #38
iBeast

Damn that opening was something else.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 23:29   Link #39
Ernietheracefan

Quote:
They're showing more Ilya to attempt to get a connection towards the viewers and thus prepping the viewers for a more emotional reaction on her fate.
They'll be mourning her for a while until Zwei Herz..
Ernietheracefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 23:38   Link #40
GDB

Quote:
The movie butchered the romance aspect of the route.
Fixed that for you.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote