Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-10-16, 12:28   Link #21
itachi-san314

the 'more-perfect susano'o'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Interesting, what Sasuke is doing with only one Rinnegan.
Makes it kind of weird, that Madara was so keen on getting his second eye back from Obito.
especially considering he was using rinnegan power without any eyes at all

I hope they use up all this extra bijou/nature chakra and have to resort to a straight up taijutsu battle but seeing as how the manga is ending so soon it's probably going to start wrapping up and setting up the movie plot
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 13:13   Link #22
Ero-Senn1n

Funny thing that Naruto cannot give any alternative to Sasuke's plan. Even when Sasuke explains to him how the alliance came to be he has nothing interesting to say. He will be able to successfully argue that Sasuke's plan will fail, but he can't give a better plan.

Sasuke's interpretation of what a kage is finally gives a good reason for calling the leader of a village a "shadow".

I guess Naruto should just somehow explain to Sasuke that his plan will eventually drive him insane because no human being can take the hate of the whole world and live alone with it and remain sane. I wonder if Kaguya's insanity will be made an example of such a person, maybe telling that she was thinking like Sasuke about world peace and then she became what we saw earlier. I guess Naruto will explain that the leader's role is not to prevent and eradicate conflicts but to manage conflicts between people. To eradicate conflicts between people would ultimately mean to take away their free will and that would make people Kaguya's white zetsus. So Naruto's answer is then that there is no answer/solution and that it's not the answer that is wrong but the question itself. And then he makes an emotionally charged speech about the role of a good leader who can manage conflicts, because that's his ninja way, etc.

BTW all that chakra leaking out of the Susano reminded me of Majin Buu when he's angry and steam leaks out of his body
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 13:18   Link #23
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Funny thing that Naruto cannot give any alternative to Sasuke's plan. Even when Sasuke explains to him how the alliance came to be he has nothing interesting to say. He will be able to successfully argue that Sasuke's plan will fail, but he can't give a better plan.
I think that's because as far as Naruto is concerned a better plan isn't needed; The villages are already united. All they really have to do is just keep them talking to keep them together. Its not really all that hard to keep an alliance together. Sasuke's idea that they will just go back to fighting eachother is nothing but a theory
Old 2014-10-16, 13:24   Link #24
akumaten

"A jutsu that shows exactly how lonely you are"

At this point.....yeah. Sasuke's right.

Naruto's so busy chasing after Sasuke, he forgets what he has gained BEHIND him.
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 13:30   Link #25
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumaten View Post
"A jutsu that shows exactly how lonely you are"

At this point.....yeah. Sasuke's right.

Naruto's so busy chasing after Sasuke, he forgets what he has gained BEHIND him.
Naruto said the exact opposite of himself, like, two chapters ago.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-16, 13:43   Link #26
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Sasuke's interpretation of what a kage is finally gives a good reason for calling the leader of a village a "shadow".
it's even more to the point, but there was always a good reason. shadows are a large part of and are very symbolic of ninjas. not only that, but the ninja villages are very much the "shadow" of each country's government

Quote:
BTW all that chakra leaking out of the Susano reminded me of Majin Buu when he's angry and steam leaks out of his body
I hope it makes the same sound in the animation
Old 2014-10-16, 14:12   Link #27
Vajra
So Like A Rose

I wish Naruto would just kill this asshole already

Last edited by Vajra; 2014-10-17 at 00:24.
Vajra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 01:54   Link #28
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I think that's because as far as Naruto is concerned a better plan isn't needed; The villages are already united. All they really have to do is just keep them talking to keep them together. Its not really all that hard to keep an alliance together. Sasuke's idea that they will just go back to fighting eachother is nothing but a theory
they are humans, they are bound to start wars, if not in this generation than to 100% in 50-70 years after narutos death

sasuke has a valid point, but.... his mind is so changeable that i think he would change from hidden-shadow-bad-guy to hitler after a few hundred years
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 08:04   Link #29
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Lol!
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-10-17, 08:17   Link #30
GDB

Gah, the English got progressively and exponentially worse in that strip.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 09:16   Link #31
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Lol!
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Keep laughing, I hope you have those Sasuke x Sakura avatar and sig pics prepared (if not , I can get some really nice ones for you ).
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 09:23   Link #32
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
Keep laughing, I hope you have those Sasuke x Sakura avatar and sig pics prepared (if not , I can get some really nice ones for you ).
I'll keep laughing since that comic makes fun of all parings!

ps: EW FTW!
Old 2014-10-17, 11:02   Link #33
yakumo-chan

we will know who will win the pairing in the next 3 chapters! im so excited!!

the pairing is really the mystery in naruto now... because the ending is very obvious
Old 2014-10-17, 11:27   Link #34
itachi-san314

i dont think we will know pairings anytime soon... you guys expect these characters to get married and have kids in 3 chapters?
Old 2014-10-17, 11:39   Link #35
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
i dont think we will know pairings anytime soon... you guys expect these characters to get married and have kids in 3 chapters?
I don't care about the pairings I just enjoy teasing people who do lol. Still, I truly believe SS, NH will be the result, and I expect we'll likely see this (and other wrap-ups) in the movie.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-17, 11:45   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful_Dodger View Post
I don't care about the pairings I just enjoy teasing people who do lol. Still, I truly believe SS, NH will be the result, and I expect we'll likely see this (and other wrap-ups) in the movie.
Yea, I think it's either NH & SS or no pairings at all at this point. And yea it will be revealed in the movie or possibly after a time skip in the next series
Old 2014-10-17, 12:18   Link #37
yakumo-chan

lets bring the pairing wars begin again just like 5 yrs ago hahaha! Hinata team here!

on a side note, since sasuke is in the last movie, its now pretty obvious that no one will die in the naruto vs sasuke fight
Old 2014-10-17, 12:25   Link #38
itachi-san314

^should have been obvious anyway. there's no way a main character would ever die
Old 2014-10-17, 13:45   Link #39
juve

Neither Naruto or Sasuke care about pairings about this point. Infact both would neither be that lonely with Sakura or Hinata died. Now if Naruto or Sasuke were to die, then Naruto/Sasuke would truly be lonely. Not sure how pairings can compete with such a bond At this point pairing fans are just desperately waiting for Naruto or Sasuke to acknowledge the girls in anyway.
juve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-18, 08:53   Link #40
Sinedd

Send a message via AIM to Sinedd Send a message via Yahoo to Sinedd
Chapter 696: ナルトとサスケ③ (Naruto to Sasuke 3)
ENG: Naruto and Sasuke - Part III
Sasuke is mistaken again. He thinks he is the most powerful shinobi...Okay, the Allied Shinobi was formed because they had the same enemy: Akatsuki. They defeated Akatsuki. But why Sasuke said Kaguya? Not the Allied Shinobi fought Kaguya, Team 7 fought and defeated Kaguya. Sasuke, you are not very smart!!
Same words, same flashbacks over and over again.
Naruto, how many times you said you want Sasuke back as a friend? 100 times?
Sasuke, how many times you said you want to kill your best friend but you didn't? Do it already!
Okay chapter, good action...but very repetitive with flashbacks!
I think chapter 699 will be titled: Naruto, the new Hokage!
My prediction.
Sinedd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion