AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-05-21, 09:50   Link #21
jmacintosh

All that was missing was the tentacle rape...

If I.T. was sight dependent, than Kabuto would be immune as well. Didn't he sever his sight so he couldn't be put under genjutsu?

Things certainly have gone downhill, how convenient that Tenten drop her scroll...
jmacintosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 10:01   Link #22
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Wait! Was that Tora the cat that was put into genjutsy?

Well Madara/Kaguya are about be in big trouble. Tora will be very angry!
Old 2014-05-21, 10:07   Link #23
DKN117

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Wait! Was that Tora the cat that was put into genjutsy?

Well Madara/Kaguya are about be in big trouble. Tora will be very angry!
Fourth Hokage: "Everyone's been affected. Even..." (low and deadly-serious expression) "Tora the Cat..."

Team 7: *gasp in shock/horror*

Sasuke (looking a bit freaked): "Oh, man... If it even affects... that little monster, what chance do we have?"
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 10:13   Link #24
itachi-san314

that was pretty epic. seeing everyone with the rinnegan reflection wasn't expected at all. also kiba... i'm glad the dumbest character got to say the dumbest thing haha
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 10:37   Link #25
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Just saying it, Bee is definitely under the Tsukiyomi, you just can't see his eyes cause you know.. sunglasses. But his behavior of just blankly staring at the moon is an obvious tell.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 10:50   Link #26
Xagzan

This chapter: Infinite Tsukuyomi...plus Tenten!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 11:07   Link #27
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

We all know Tenten is going to be the savior of the ninja world.
Old 2014-05-21, 11:35   Link #28
Wandering Soul

That was pretty good. The only ones left are the Edo kages and Team 7. The way the rinnegan appeared in everyone's eyes and seeing Kaguya's face looking over the world was pretty cool. Also the genjustu is being reflected off the moon and Kiba tells his team to look at the moon. Typical Kiba.
Old 2014-05-21, 11:53   Link #29
dark44

wait why orochimaru is affected by it isnt he edo like others or he really alive?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 11:56   Link #30
quagmire

So everyone is now in the Matrix. Kakashi is Morpheus, Sakura being Trinity, and Sasuke/Naruto being Neo.

Or if you ship the other way Sasuke being Trinity and Naruto is Neo and Sakura is Naomi.

That is how this breaks down now.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 12:02   Link #31
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Also the genjustu is being reflected off the moon and Kiba tells his team to look at the moon. Typical Kiba.
To be fair to Kiba, it really didn't matter. People who weren't even looking period (ie: the two people who were shown sleeping) were still affected. Seems all that needed to happen was have the moonlight touch you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
wait why orochimaru is affected by it isnt he edo like others or he really alive?
He's been alive the whole time.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 12:16   Link #32
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Found this on the other forum. Don't know if it's accurate (probably not). But it is interesting...
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2014-05-21, 12:30   Link #33
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

That diagram isn't completely accurate, Kaguya is the parent of the Sage, not an Uzumaki. If anything the Uzumaki's are a descendant of Asura.
Old 2014-05-21, 12:58   Link #34
Shinagami
Rubiks Cube

I just read the chapter again and noticed that even the cats were affected by infinite tsukiyomi. I'm really wondering how much chakra this whole justu uses considering that its spread all over the world plus the weird tree branch things capturing people and why all of sudden is Tenten relevent again....I really hope Yamato can help save the day somehow or do something to redeem himself.

Last edited by Shinagami; 2014-05-21 at 14:05.
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 13:39   Link #35
Ero-Senn1n

Well, now Madara has infinite chakra capacity again, both from the god tree and sucking up the chakra of the whole world, even cats

And since Sasuke is immune but has not enough chakra to keep up i guess its time that Naruto starts actively powering up Sasuke with his almost infinite chakra. I guess when that happens Sasuke will finally get his double rinnegan eyes and be able to do insane things. Maybe his moon sign will also transform into a full moon sign. I think Naruto will acknowledge Sasuke's skill, and then Sasuke will reply something like this: "The moon gets it's light from the sun", acknowledging Naruto's will/goals. That foreshadowing a new era where the two sons of the sage will finally make peace and bring peace to the world.

The four hokages may still be useful in supporting roles, even if they are weak to fight Madara directly. If nothing else they have a lot of battle exprience.

It was fun to see how Orochimaru got owned by Madara as if he was some fodder ninja It was nothing special since all the current kages were caught too, but somehow i liked that scene more than the others
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 15:33   Link #36
Artful_Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
And since Sasuke is immune but has not enough chakra to keep up i guess its time that Naruto starts actively powering up Sasuke with his almost infinite chakra. I guess when that happens Sasuke will finally get his double rinnegan eyes and be able to do insane things.
Hopefully since he inherited his powers from sage just as Naruto, he is also powered up with an approriate amount of chakra to use his eyes in this level of a fight and awaken them himself. Since Sasuske inherited Indra's chakra, this would make sense. It would be really refreshing to see some characters able to do something without needing to be powered up by Naruto for everything, especially his legitamate rival. I think we've gotten more than enough of that fan-service foolishness via Naruto's so called "teamwork" with the konoha 9. I mean it was just painful to watch.
Artful_Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 20:28   Link #37
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

And so Team 7 started living under the Susanoo and made a threesome The End.

Wait, no seriously I wonder if they are gonna keep fighting Madara or they are going to fight directly the Tsukuyomi just like when Sasuke broke Itachi's Tsukuyomi
Old 2014-05-21, 20:31   Link #38
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
And so Team 7 started living under the Susanoo and made a threesome The End.

Wait, no seriously I wonder if they are gonna keep fighting Madara or they are going to fight directly the Tsukuyomi just like when Sasuke broke Itachi's Tsukuyomi
So Naruto x Sasuke x Kakashi? lmao
Old 2014-05-21, 21:30   Link #39
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
And so Team 7 started living under the Susanoo and made a threesome The End
Without Sakura of course, only Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke, question is... Who tales the middle place?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-21, 22:02   Link #40
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Without Sakura of course, only Kakashi, Naruto and Sasuke, question is... Who tales the middle place?
Kakashi: I need to see the potential of you two, my students.

Okay. Last comment I make.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion