AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-16, 09:36   Link #21
sayde

I believe her name is Uro Zakuro. She's the 8th's zanpakuto. Interestingly enough, it seems Azashiro Kenpachi doesn't know the release command for his bankai (which is understandable if his bankai is on permanent release). So I assume that maybe his zanpakuto's spirit can physically manifest herself at will?
Old 2012-06-16, 18:30   Link #22
Mateus

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
I believe her name is Uro Zakuro. She's the 8th's zanpakuto. Interestingly enough, it seems Azashiro Kenpachi doesn't know the release command for his bankai (which is understandable if his bankai is on permanent release). So I assume that maybe his zanpakuto's spirit can physically manifest herself at will?
That sounds kind of like Muramasa a little bit, like how he was able to come and go as he wanted more or less
Old 2012-06-21, 19:10   Link #23
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

That might explain Yachiru. It's been a long running theory that she is actually part of him/his sword.

On the other hand, Zaraki's "adjustment" ability seems familiar. Isn't it very similar to Ururu's anti-shinigami power?
Old 2012-06-22, 06:42   Link #24
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
That might explain Yachiru. It's been a long running theory that she is actually part of him/his sword.

On the other hand, Zaraki's "adjustment" ability seems familiar. Isn't it very similar to Ururu's anti-shinigami power?
Yachiru has her own zanpakatou though. Kubo did say he wanted to explain her origin so maybe he'll somehow squeeze it into this arc.
Old 2012-07-07, 19:46   Link #25
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Holy mother of....
Spoiler for size:

KUBO
YOU
MOTHER
FUCKER
KUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Closed Thread