Tieria Erde x Regene Regetta 57 9.30%
Graham Aker x Gundam 136 22.19%
Ribbons x Aeolia Schenberg 41 6.69%
Others (please list) 83 13.54%
Lyle Dylandy x Anew Returner 78 12.72%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 613. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-11-18, 14:12   Link #21
Shadow Kira01

Setsuna x Marina: This reminds me of the Heero x Relena in Gundam Wing. Both Marina and Relena are princesses of pacifist nations that are destroyed by war hawks. Both Setsuna and Heero are more focused on their political partnerships than romance with Marina and Relena respectively.

Setsuna x Nene: Well, in many anime including shounen-ai such as Nabari no Ou.. The female lead is voiced by Kugimiya Rie and I don't see why Gundam should be any different.

The other pairings are possible too.
Shadow Kira01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 14:28   Link #22
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

hong long x liu mei, going for incest
and all the obvious pairs, e.g. setsuna x marina.
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 14:31   Link #23
Pathis87

my top 3 :
1 / setsuna x 00 gundam
2/ setsuna x marina ismail
3/ allelujah x marie

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 14:45   Link #24
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
AllexMarie is my fav couple at the moment. Second choice is Saji+Louise {i wonder when they will interact though, i mean srsly} and Marina+Setsuna third choice since the beginning of the series though they are progressing like the slowest turtle on earth.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 14:58   Link #25
AnymX

What...? Romance thread already... It's to soon... I could vote for All x Marie and Saji x Louise, but for the rest is ech... . As for Setsuna for now I don't see any kinds of romantic development between Marina or Nena... Best chose for me would be Setsuna x Gundam for now. He loved his Gundam from the beginning of the first season so it is logical choice O and Graham X Gundam/Shounen of course...

I didn't voted because in my opinion its too soon... I leave my votes for the later, maybe in the middle of the season.
Old 2008-11-18, 19:08   Link #26
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Minato View Post
Setsuna x Marina: This reminds me of the Heero x Relena in Gundam Wing. Both Marina and Relena are princesses of pacifist nations that are destroyed by war hawks.
Azadistan isn't a nation of pacifists. It's about as far from a pacifist nation as can be, with such regular unrest, civil strife/civil wars, and expansion by annexation in the character's life times. Marina isn't a political pacifist either: she personally doesn't like fighting, but she doesn't make it a policy position either. It's not like she tells her army "stand down so there will be no fighting" during the coup attempt: she just bunkers down and hopes the military will reinstall control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
That's a threesome i'm sure we can all imagine in our heads.
T'would be even better as a foursome, if you through in Custom Flag. That would be hot.
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 20:57   Link #27
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
So... incest is up there on the list now?
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 21:06   Link #28
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
So... incest is up there on the list now?
who'd you vote for Deacon???
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 21:25   Link #29
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

I like Setsuna x Marina the most of course!: These two have the slowest progress, but most lovable! (She cries for him, worries for him. He cares for her, rescued(protecting) her and blah blah blah LOL)

And then it's Allelajah x Marie(Soma): The couple that understand each other the most (Setsuna x Marina is second). And they are just...so cute!

Then it's Setsuna x Gundam: Well, Setsuna is cutest when he shouts "I am Gundam!" LOL

Klaus x Shirin: Ummmmm Don't know what to say...I just like them.

and Lockon x Fedlt: I just want Fedlt to be with someone...and Lockon (No.2) is most fitting

P.S. I just hope this thread won't end up like the one in Code Geass forum (It's totally fine now though.)
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 21:32   Link #30
indr0008
Physicist

Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
GrahamX Gundam all the way

i got goosebumps at the first season when he said thhose things about man's oath, the second times when he first confronted 00 this season
indr0008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 21:36   Link #31
hero147

Lmao...I have a thing for Feldt and Setsuna ever since episode 24....I loved that moment...so kawaii...Anyhow my picks were
1. SetsunaxMarina
2. SetsunaxGundam
3. MariexAllelujah
4. LouisexSaji
hero147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-18, 21:38   Link #32
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

setsuna x marina
setsuna x gundam

are my fav
Old 2008-11-18, 22:55   Link #33
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

SetsunaxMarina have my pick at the moment since most of my other top choices have either happened(SomaxAllel) or been destroyed (LockonxFeldt). Although Lockons brother could be a possibility.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 02:01   Link #34
Raine721

Doujinshi of Setsuna and Marina, found it on youtube, some good drawings for an amateur, but the person made Marina looks much younger 0.0. Plus the music goes really well lol. I would love a translation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvvuLdjadSk
Raine721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 02:56   Link #35
Mangaka-chan

After episode 7 I've fallen completely for the AllexMarie/Soma pairing (though I was already inclined to it before S2). Otherwise I also like LockonxFeldt (both Neil and Lyle's fine, in fact I think Lyle is more interesting because there's more potential for development). SetsunaxGundam and GrahamxGundam are tied and I think it'd be a fun contest to see which one loves Gundam more.
Mangaka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 03:53   Link #36
k//eternal
do you know ベアトリーチェ様?

isn't setsuna x gundam... well

self-love
k//eternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 03:57   Link #37
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
For the sake of playing devil's advocate I just want to add a link to someone who absolutely hated the entire Allelujah/Marie dynamic to the point where I could almost sense the bile dripping from his mouth.

I don't agree with any of this at all and think it's one of the biggest overreactions I've ever seen in my life, but I think it's worth reading nonetheless as an example of someone not keen on the romance in Gundam. Good thing we're not all this much of a downer though.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 04:13   Link #38
indr0008
Physicist

Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
For the sake of playing devil's advocate I just want to add a link to someone who absolutely hated the entire Allelujah/Marie dynamic to the point where I could almost sense the bile dripping from his mouth.

I don't agree with any of this at all and think it's one of the biggest overreactions I've ever seen in my life, but I think it's worth reading nonetheless as an example of someone not keen on the romance in Gundam. Good thing we're not all this much of a downer though.
actually i have more trouble for his support on the raiding of azadistan, if that guy in rl is from the real life manifestation of gundam 00's world federation, i come from the opposite end
indr0008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 04:13   Link #39
Willowhugger

I honestly will admit that I find Alle and Soma a little creepy. Its not the age thing. At 24 and 18, it's actually one of the most normal age relationships you'll find in anime where there's any real difference. No, it's the fact that Alle's feelings up until this point looked like that of an Older Brother to his Kid Sister and he had a thing going on with Sumeragi.

Given Soma's own status as a Rei Ayanami figure until recently, he seems basically to be taking advantage of her mental confusion.
Willowhugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-19, 04:36   Link #40
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowhugger View Post
I honestly will admit that I find Alle and Soma a little creepy. Its not the age thing. At 24 and 18, it's actually one of the most normal age relationships you'll find in anime where there's any real difference. No, it's the fact that Alle's feelings up until this point looked like that of an Older Brother to his Kid Sister and he had a thing going on with Sumeragi.

Given Soma's own status as a Rei Ayanami figure until recently, he seems basically to be taking advantage of her mental confusion.
Well there is no real difference in ages between Alle and Soma. She was 18 in the first season now she's 23 while he's 24. I don't know about the brother/sister feelings you were getting but I was always more under the impression of it being more. Him constantly calling her name and his reaction to her when they meet in prison gave him almost a stalker-ish vibe.

As much as I like the Sumeragi-Alle combo so far they only been shown to be drinking buddies and probably the Gundam Meister she is closest to. I don't think Soma is confused just that she finally regained her memories. Sumeragi-Alle-Soma love triangle? Doubtful but we'll see what happens. I almost feel sorry for Billy he gets no love at all from anyone.