Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
point 15 happen in today's episode 21?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 10:33   Link #22
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonZ View Post
No.25... did you get the Graham vs Nena and Space elevator destruction spoilers from the same source of the original list? I don't want to mix different spoiler sets.
Strictly speaking, this rumour starts out of nowhere and now it had become a general consensus in 2ch. I leave it to you to decide whether you want to expand this as part of No.25 or just keep it seperate.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 11:13   Link #23
KaiZX
Dogbert Financial Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
Strictly speaking, this rumour starts out of nowhere and now it had become a general consensus in 2ch. I leave it to you to decide whether you want to expand this as part of No.25 or just keep it seperate.
Well, it's tough to bet against the spoilers given how accurate it's been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreator View Post
A friend from Japan sent this to me, its from an interview with Seiji Mizushima about season 2 synopsis.

"The year is 2312 AD. After the destruction of the orbiting elevator and countless lives taken by the fallen debris, humanity has come to realize the importance of space and the protection of the solar power system. Under the direction of the United Nations, mankind has joined as one to reach the new frontier. Humanity celebrates in arms for a new era with the development of the first space colony. Mankind has taken this great leap with the help of a private organization leading the advancement of space technology along with the support of the United Nations. A new world order has been born."

Anyways, I took the effort to do the translation and made it sound better.

Here is the original.

年は2312である。落とされた残骸によって取られる軌道エレベーターおよび無数の生命の破壊の後で人間性 はスペースの重要性および太陽エネルギーシステムの保護を認める。国際連合の指揮に新しいフロンティアに達 するために、人類は一緒に結合した。人間性は最初の結合されたスペースコロニーの開発を用いる新しい時代の 腕で祝う。人類は国際連合のサポートと共に宇宙技術の進歩を導く私用組織の助けによってこの大きい跳躍を取 った。 ずっと新世界秩序は生まれる。
I don't know how fake this one is, to be honest, because this synopsis does fit pretty well with how season 1 is going to end. Given the cost of the war against CB, it's entirely possible that the world joined together under a single ruling organization in order to ensure survival.

IMO, this in fact may be Aeolia Schenberg's actual plan: To consolidate humanity under a single banner rather than under seperate nations. This sounds noble, but there's a dark side to it to. Aeolia, by consolidating power, is basically establishing a tyranny. It's entirely possible that the price of peace for humanity is going to be their free will.

So the true function of Celestial Being: To present a threat to the world that's so great to EVERYONE, that it scares all factions of the world to unite to face that threat. And even if that threat is eliminated (as CB is about to), just the memory of that threat will compel the world to unite under either a charismatic leader (which Alejandro probably hoped to become before he got assassinated), or under some influential private organization (probably an organization controlled by Aeolia).

This is classic conspiracy theory regarding a "new world order," just put into anime form. And it's easy to fit the Gundam Meisters and all the other main characters (Saji, Louise, Marina) into this scenario too, as they are going to have to debate with themselves as to whether the price of freedom is worth the security and peace.
KaiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 12:06   Link #24
Eleutheria
旅行癖

In today's episode we saw how "Setsuna won't get a power up, it's all in his mind".

How does that square with the alleged "Transam mode" or "Ribbons gives Exia a secret code allowing Setsuna to defeat Ali"?
Old 2008-03-01, 12:50   Link #25
brightman
Ancient Member

This point from that rumor came out true too:

・ティエリアが2回ほど絶望する。1回はヴェーダに、もう1回はロックオンに。ロックオンはテ ィエリアを庇 って退場。
4.Tieria will be driven to despair for 2 times in a row. First be Veda and followed by Lockon. Lockon later shoots Tieria beyond the edge.

It was mistranslated before though... The last part should be something to the effect of: "Lockon protects Tieria and exits the stage as a result"
Old 2008-03-01, 13:04   Link #26
sgogeta4

14.Aion became another Darth Vader.

Who is Aion???

21. Ribbon's secrets was revealed. Veda is found out to be a andriod/clone and Veda is also an Andriod/clone.

Typo??

24.Allelujah got his brain fried ala Kamiyu and Rosamia in Zeta TV. Kyrios heavily damaged.

Ehh can someone explain the Zeta reference?

And to brightman in previous post, what does exits the stage mean? Does he die? Cuz from the other spoilers it seems he still lives after but is blinded?
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:08   Link #27
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgogeta4 View Post
14.Aion became another Darth Vader.

Who is Aion???

21. Ribbon's secrets was revealed. Veda is found out to be a andriod/clone and Veda is also an Andriod/clone.

Typo??

24.Allelujah got his brain fried ala Kamiyu and Rosamia in Zeta TV. Kyrios heavily damaged.

Ehh can someone explain the Zeta reference?

And to brightman in previous post, what does exits the stage mean? Does he die? Cuz from the other spoilers it seems he still lives after but is blinded?
Lasse Aion=Heavily muscled Ptolemy crew member.

Rough translatons I guess to explain the typo's.

At the end of Zeta Gundam the main character Kamille(It's spelled Kamiyu in this translation)suffered an attack that mentally handicapped him.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:15   Link #28
KiraJesusYamato

exit's stage can mean anything basicly =/. there is a symbol or word for it, it jus means exit, gone, no more, cut off. SO it can me death or ripped off.
KiraJesusYamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:17   Link #29
KaiZX
Dogbert Financial Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiraJesusYamato View Post
exit's stage can mean anything basicly =/. there is a symbol or word for it, it jus means exit, gone, no more, cut off. SO it can me death or ripped off.
According to other spoilers, Lockon becomes visually impaired due to the injuries he suffered in Ep 21. Lockon isn't dead, so when they say "exits stage," it just means that he can't fight in the Dynames any longer (you can't aim if you can't see).
KaiZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:17   Link #30
sgogeta4

Darth Vader eh... who's the Emperor lol, Ribbons?! What can Aion really do anyways? So for 21 what should it read? Ribbons, Veda, Tieria are all android/clones or what?!

Maybe Lockon pulls an Andy from Gundam Seed! LoL!
sgogeta4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:26   Link #31
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

Maybe Ribbons and Tieria are advanced clones of Aeolia Schenberg.

The ending to Season 1 sounds more like an ending to the entire series don't you think?
Old 2008-03-01, 13:32   Link #32
Zeta Gundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgogeta4 View Post
Darth Vader eh... who's the Emperor lol, Ribbons?! What can Aion really do anyways? So for 21 what should it read? Ribbons, Veda, Tieria are all android/clones or what?!

Maybe Lockon pulls an Andy from Gundam Seed! LoL!
Well,Lockon is just most likely seriously injured as of now,but Andy was DEAD in Seed.

That's a pretty big difference as one character is still alive,but the other was dead and then got brought back.
Zeta Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:32   Link #33
NeonZ

Quote:
What can Aion really do anyways?
He was piloting a MA in ep. 21...
NeonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:36   Link #34
LuMiZu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukiyomi View Post
Maybe Ribbons and Tieria are advanced clones of Aeolia Schenberg.

The ending to Season 1 sounds more like an ending to the entire series don't you think?
I agree. It would be sad if it really ends like that. I'm not sure whats the outlook for October then.
LuMiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 13:36   Link #35
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Gundam View Post
Well,Lockon is just most likely seriously injured as of now,but Andy was DEAD in Seed.

That's a pretty big difference as one character is still alive,but the other was dead and then got brought back.
And he'll have Demon Hunter spectral sight, to allow him to aim even BETTER than before!

DH lockon...lol.
Old 2008-03-01, 14:01   Link #36
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
This I like, thus I shall reward you with some juicy info from 2ch about Tieria :-

Tieria is an Clone-Andriod designed to be a squard leader for the Meisters. He is a memory clone of a youthful Aeolia. His femaline aspect comes from having an above average Estrogens in his body due to him being build from Aeolia's daughter's DNA.
What the shell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeta Gundam View Post

This isn't Fukuda. Once dead, they should not be coming back (I hope).

Besides Andy, I'm still wondering how the hell Sting survived after having Chaos sliced in half and both pieces exploded in midair (he would have fallen to his death too). And later comes back unscathed unlike Andy....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 14:02   Link #37
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dearka View Post
Did any of the previous Gundam shows had so many exact spoilers released beforehand? At first I treated the 00 ones as entertaining speculation, but as I see them getting fulfilled one after another, I wonder if the producers should reconsider their ways of keeping the crucial informations about the show secret.
We always had a steady flow of spoilers in Gundam Seed Destiny too and that was a completely different team.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 14:12   Link #38
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
Either way lockon suffered a blow from a gn beam weapon so he mostlikely cant regenerate cells now much like louis.
Old 2008-03-01, 14:20   Link #39
LuMiZu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meehlimo View Post
Either way lockon suffered a blow from a gn beam weapon so he mostlikely cant regenerate cells now much like louis.
Possibly true. Unless CB has some more tech hidden up their sleeves. Maybe its a plot device to introduce his twin...
LuMiZu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-01, 14:24   Link #40
NeonZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meehlimo View Post
He still has his twin though, they might be able to give him new eyes using his twin's cells.
NeonZ is offline   Reply With Quote