4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-12-20, 14:36   Link #21
Random14

Happy ending to the two volume arc that season 2 started with, glad to see them all reunited, and they've grown from their experiences. Wonder if Shiroe's new equipment will come in handy down the road. And nice to see the new bonds Shiroe has established with Silver Sword and even Demikas (sorta).

So they bought all the important buildings early on, but keeping those buildings was a major hassle, so guess its better to just remove that option from the playing field altogether. Possibly improving relations with the Kunie clan is probably another positive too. As well as a glimpse of their major rivals/enemy player city.

Its been two somewhat heavy arcs, it'll be interesting to see how lighthearted the next episode will be.
Old 2014-12-20, 14:38   Link #22
Wandering Soul

A nice end to this arc. Demikas had a nice scene with his wife and he and Shiroe can finally agree on something.

Tetra trap confirmed.
Old 2014-12-20, 14:41   Link #23
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

So, from what I gathered: they didn't kill the Knight and the last boss of the Raid, which means the loot they got wasn't all the loot they could get from it.

I really hope in an OVA/Movie of Silver Sword clearing this raid again, killing all the bosses and getting the whole loot!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2014-12-20, 15:56   Link #24
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Jeez, you could just see and feel the factionalism in Plant Hwyaden.

Anyway, interesting ending for this season, the Marie vs. Tetra scenes were lulzy.

And it seems people here were correct in guessing Tetra is a GIRL. :P

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Old 2014-12-20, 19:55   Link #25
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
If William of Silver Sword admired Shiroe so much, why did he decline joining the Round Table?
Was it because he was waiting to be invited with the rest of the 'tea partiers" but when he got to the meeting, it was just a plan to do some 'housekeeping' instead of a raid, so he got mad?
Pretty sure this was mentioned a couple episodes with William's epic speech.

Something about him being a coward and running away from the problems.

Kazuhiko is lvl97, holy cow.
Old 2014-12-20, 21:04   Link #26
Boukenxha

What a bold move Shiroe made on the land ownership, great resolution and can I say world changing? But true, they could have it better than continually feeding a bottomless stomach and the possible bad implications, as after all money is the root of all evil. They haven't really elaborated on how the new system will take effect on the most basic level, I wonder if the Akiba adventurers still have a way to access their guild house. But looking at the "Cooking with Nyanta" episode preview , I guess it is not a major problem.

And what about Plant Hwyaden in Minami? Not sure if it was in this forum that I remember someone asked the question of how Plant Hwyaden was handling the financial pinch. Shiroe's contract seems to cover only properties belonging to the Round Table, so Plant Hwyaden will need to follow Shiroe's method or perhaps they have already found another way? Pretty interesting stuff. Also it's cool that we meet the members of Plant Hwyaden, looks like we are finally getting to the main plot in the 2nd half.
Old 2014-12-20, 21:14   Link #27
Ickarium

I believe he said Akibhara and all the other land. I don't think it counts Minami.

As for them, I would guess they're a lot more dictatorial so haven't felt the pinch so much. They make people go out to earn them money and such.
Old 2014-12-20, 21:17   Link #28
ScarNerd

Question about the Akatsuki vs the Pk Guard... are they ever gonna show her beating him or did i somehow miss that episode? (sorry if im dumb and missed it somehow xD)
Old 2014-12-20, 21:56   Link #29
Mubyoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarNerd View Post
Question about the Akatsuki vs the Pk Guard... are they ever gonna show her beating him or did i somehow miss that episode? (sorry if im dumb and missed it somehow xD)
You missed it, it was a few episodes ago.
Old 2014-12-20, 22:59   Link #30
Utsuro no Hako

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarium View Post
I believe he said Akibhara and all the other land. I don't think it counts Minami.
I thought the term he kept using was "Yamato," which would be all of Japan.

Though how does this work for land that's already owned? Surely the normal game mechanics don't allow someone to buy your land without your permission, so are the Kunie overriding that? Do the land owners just wake up one morning and find their bank account exploded overnight?
Old 2014-12-20, 23:08   Link #31
DQueenie13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
I thought the term he kept using was "Yamato," which would be all of Japan.

Though how does this work for land that's already owned? Surely the normal game mechanics don't allow someone to buy your land without your permission, so are the Kunie overriding that? Do the land owners just wake up one morning and find their bank account exploded overnight?
The light novel stated this, can't remember if the anime included this or not, but already-owned land was not affected. So if someone owned a guild hall, it wasn't like the rights to the guild hall were suddenly taken away.

This also means that Minami wasn't affected, since Nureha/PH is in possession of their important structures.
Old 2014-12-20, 23:21   Link #32
Boukenxha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickarium View Post

As for them, I would guess they're a lot more dictatorial so haven't felt the pinch so much. They make people go out to earn them money and such.
Yeah I think the first contract he triggered involves only the properties that Round Table owns in Akiba, so I guess Log Horizon's guild house doesn't fall under it? The second one he proposed is for the free zones in Yamato, my interpretation is that it encompass everywhere else in the server except the areas that are already owned ie. by Plant Hwyaden. Difference in governance for Minami seems reasonable, but in alluding to feeding a bottomless stomach, I just wonder if the huge bills will eventually catch up to them.
Old 2014-12-20, 23:45   Link #33
Definitegj

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
meh. Boring option Shiroe.
If William of Silver Sword admired Shiroe so much, why did he decline joining the Round Table?
Was it because he was waiting to be invited with the rest of the 'tea partiers" but when he got to the meeting, it was just a plan to do some 'housekeeping' instead of a raid, so he got mad?
It was mentioned in his speech episode that he was eager to do raid more than anything and he thought maintaining the peace of Akihabara is an impossible task even with Shiroe in it.
Old 2014-12-21, 01:06   Link #34
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
So, from what I gathered: they didn't kill the Knight and the last boss of the Raid, which means the loot they got wasn't all the loot they could get from it.

I really hope in an OVA/Movie of Silver Sword clearing this raid again, killing all the bosses and getting the whole loot!
Maybe they beat Luseat off-screen. Remember, Shiroe's strategy was keeping those three raid bosses apart.
Old 2014-12-21, 01:10   Link #35
Mubyoshi

So does anyone know if it has been addressed of whether or not the players can do the "deed"? I'd imagine it would be pretty strange for these guys with female avatars and vice versa haha.
Old 2014-12-21, 02:17   Link #36
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mubyoshi View Post
So does anyone know if it has been addressed of whether or not the players can do the "deed"? I'd imagine it would be pretty strange for these guys with female avatars and vice versa haha.
It has been addressed, and the answer is yes, they can do the "deed". The only questions is whether or not adventurers can actually have kids.
Old 2014-12-21, 02:17   Link #37
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

So a former member of Debauchery Tea Party is in Plant Hwyden (KR)? And Kazuhiko, a member of Plant Hwyden, recommended Tetra to Log Horizon? Whuut? I thought they were enemies??
Old 2014-12-21, 02:58   Link #38
eiyuuou

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
So a former member of Debauchery Tea Party is in Plant Hwyden (KR)? And Kazuhiko, a member of Plant Hwyden, recommended Tetra to Log Horizon? Whuut? I thought they were enemies??
Even some enemies gave salt to their enemies.
Tetra's a
Spoiler:
Old 2014-12-21, 04:04   Link #39
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

What does Tetra being a trap have to do with it?
Old 2014-12-21, 04:21   Link #40
Boukenxha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
It has been addressed, and the answer is yes, they can do the "deed". The only questions is whether or not adventurers can actually have kids.
Lol I'm chuckling at the thought of Demikas having a few kids running around him in circles.
Closed Thread