Notices

Old 2015-07-18, 03:12   Link #21
l.kostas

Volume 2 illustrations
l.kostas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-18, 07:41   Link #22
Fiir-chan
Living Slovenly~...

Yomi has the upper hand for his partner illustrator for me.

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."
Fiir-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-02, 08:52   Link #23
l.kostas

Volume 3 illustrations

This was taken from the novel:
"Surrounded by many different kinds of company, our protagonist: Hopeless siscon Hashima Itsuki. 1st class genius and lover, the high end unfortunate-beauty Kani Nayuta. Troubled about love, troubled about friendships, troubled even in her dreams, victor of the 3 crowns Shirakawa Miyako. Brutal tax sabre, Ōno Ashley. Natural born illustrator, Puriketsu. Each and every one as hesitant as the next, and each and every one dealing with their own headaches. This is a busy story of a group of bewildering characters that plays games together, takes trips together, and works together, never a single dull day. Watching over them is the kind and thoughtful, completely perfect, superhuman little brother of Itsuki; Chihiro, with a huge secret of his own―. From the author that brought you 'Haganai', Hirasaka Yomi has drawn the curtains for the latest youth love-comedy series!"

There is a manga adaptation by the artist Idu serialized in the magazine Sunday GX. Also an (unofficial) translation of the light novel in English has started.
Old 2016-01-03, 17:49   Link #24
Pierre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
As long as the romance is done well.
Don't you hate it when the MC picks a girl who treats him like dirt, just because she happens to show her sad, lonely vulnerable side once in a blue moon?
Or when the interactions are practically non-existent, then BAM! suddenly they are together? I'm talking to you, Masashi Kishimoto.
No. That is pretty much the only work that I can think of where the outcast girl actually wins, I honestly can't think of another work where the timid and shy social awkward character wins outside of a harem ending. Plus he bucked the trend of generic first girl tsundere wins, so yeah the romance of Naruto ended up being its only redeeming feature after devolving train wreck at the end.

Back on topic, this work feels a little like Ero Artist, although the MC there is not quite so siscon, and it also feels a little like a gender flipped version of the work where mc is a novelist making ero works about him and his sister, while see is a brocon but he is not.
Pierre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-03, 08:16   Link #25
l.kostas

Volume 4 to be released on March 18 is going to include a drama CD:
http://www.ota-suke.jp/news/160435
Old 2016-02-11, 20:25   Link #26
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

So desperate for MC's love she's trying to pants him and steal his underwear? White-haired girl is already my favorite!
Old 2016-08-04, 06:25   Link #27
WingedAccelerator

Is there anybody, who reads this and willing to give small summaries?

It's a shame what happened with Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai's end, but by the looks of it, Yomi got his passion back. The first 8 volumes of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai took him 2 years and 10 months to publish, where the first 5 took him 1 year and 3 months. Then the last 3 took him 3 years, because of various circumstances...

And now, Imouto sae Ireba Ii is at 5 volumes in 1 year and 4 months. Consistent pacing, just like Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai's prime and the numbers are great too. 30,214 copies with Volume 5 in 2 weeks. I feel that an anime announcement may come at the end of this year or at the beginning of next year. Oh, and the manga adaptation also has a volume out.

The drama CD from Volume 4 was uploaded too to that place, but now it's deleted. Obviously, I don't understand japanese, but I got the gist of it. The cast played some board game in connection to the light novel industry and it took like 20 minutes to the main character to finally start the game, because he needed a specific dice combination to roll in accordance to his chosen publisher. Then there were some marriage shenanigans in the game, famous authors like Watari Wataru mentioned, some of them got censored with gunfire sounds and in the end, all of them cleared the game, but still "lost", because the explanation after clearing the game and reviewing the results made no sense to them or something like that.
WingedAccelerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 06:31   Link #28
Breimn

I havent been reading it but i think i saw a drama cd for it around on the net. I think it came out with vol 4 .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-04, 07:44   Link #29
WingedAccelerator

Yup, I mentioned that. ^^

The cast were:
Kobayashi Yuusuke as Itsuki
Kanemoto Hisako as Kani
Taneda Risa as Miyako
Yamamoto Nozomi as Chihiro
Hino Satoshi as Haruto
Old 2016-12-21, 12:42   Link #30
AP24

Vol 6 was just released and pics are available. I have to ask, since the first volume why the girls especially the brown haired girl and the white/blue haired girl are often naked when together?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-21, 14:27   Link #31
pervypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagitta Luminis View Post
Aren't people sick of harems and siscons already? Because I sure do.
Harems? yes. Siscons? no. Name me 1 LN/WN in the past yr that deals with real blood-related Siscon/brocon relationships that does not result in the author loosing his balls half-way and making them non-blood related, and i'd show you 10000 poorly-written stories that insert harems just to eat into the male base.
pervypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-21, 18:03   Link #32
WingedAccelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
Vol 6 was just released and pics are available. I have to ask, since the first volume why the girls especially the brown haired girl and the white/blue haired girl are often naked when together?
Seconded.
I mean, Haganai had its fanservice moments here and there too, but this one goes overboard way too often. --> Look at Volume 4 pics. o.O

Also, there seems to be another manga adaptation ongoing, Imouto ni Naru Dekireba Yo! or something, but not so sure if this is the correct title, cause I only saw the korean raws.
Old 2016-12-22, 09:19   Link #33
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Well...for that part, it was winter in Tokyo, they went to Okinawa, to a deserted island, and the brown hair girl has to give chase after the white hair girl.

(Our protagonist was a gentleman in this chapter)
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-22, 17:55   Link #34
WingedAccelerator

Yes, but that scene was from Volume 1 and has translations. We ask about these in particular, minus that juicy one from Volume 1: ^^"
Spoiler for NSFW:

Also, wonder about the relationships so far. The MC turned down the silver haired girl, but I wonder about his exact reason. Seems to me that he may have an inferiority complex towards her works and rather turned her down, because he feels that he is not good enough of a writer compared to her or for her.

Brown haired girl also has feelings for the MC, but doesn't want to hinder the silver haired girl's love, so she hides her feelings. But if I'm not mistaken, the MC's friend asks her out in Volume 5, which she may or may not accepted. My guess is the former.

Finally there is something with the imouto and the illustrator. There are 2 illustrations so far, where the illustrator pulls down the imouto's pants. Is he suspicious about her gender or knows that she is a girl and he is just a pervert? Who knows she is a girl in the first place and why the MC doesn't?
Old 2017-03-05, 02:40   Link #35
l.kostas

ANN - Answerman - Why Is Incest Such A Common Topic In Anime?
Old 2017-03-29, 22:52   Link #36
Xftg123

Next volume, volume 7, is slated to be out May 18th
Xftg123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 07:44   Link #37
AP24

Anime has been announced and will air this Fall season.
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dai...series/.114748

Soon we'll know why the girls are often naked together.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-13, 08:39   Link #38
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

1. Kani's trying to be Itsuki's meat slave
2. Miyako's acting as parent to Kani, and always ends up naked while trying to rein in Kani, or caught in such situations.
3. Itsuki and co playing Dungeon and Dragons, Itsuki plays a genderbent character.
4. Kantoku.

Any other reason I missed?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 16:03   Link #39
Ii_chan
Silent Ghost

I'm more interested with the cool glasses guy
Ii_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 19:12   Link #40
KnightShade

ahh the usual misinformative posters, never change ANN. edit- not sure if it's the same mod but relentlessflame with that logic. +1

seems like an interesting novel though honestly i'm getting a yuri vibe from the girls tbh

Last edited by KnightShade; 2017-04-18 at 19:24.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
love triangle