5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2016-04-24, 11:33   Link #21
xeviouses

Wow, it seems Hayate has forgotten his moves...eh, Freyja was there and the wrong dodge could send a bullet her way, so I'll give him that.

The Draken looks awesome in battroid, like a slimmed down VF-171.
xeviouses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 11:46   Link #22
kuromitsu

No way, Freyja will only live for 30 years? And all those pretty boys, too? How unfair. Poor little shota. Maybe with this war they're actually looking for a way to extend their lifespan...

Great episode again, even though Hayate's happy Immelmann Dance got interrupted again... And he still needs to learn a lot (re: "Don't f*ck with me!" *gets pwned by enemy* ) But Mikumo and Freyja's duet was badass, the Knights' "Drakens" were pretty cool. And aww poor Freyja, her home country declares war on the NUN on the day of her debut. I wonder if she'll feel that she has to lay low for a while... that would be awkward.

Also, pssh, so Messer is going to have a manly rivalry with Keith and not Hayate? Oh well.

And I wonder what's going on with Mikumo...
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 11:49   Link #23
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Also, pssh, so Messer is going to have a manly rivalry with Keith and not Hayate? Oh well.
It was hinted in the OP so it isn't that surprising.
Old 2016-04-24, 11:58   Link #24
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
It was hinted in the OP so it isn't that surprising.
I kept hoping against hope.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 12:00   Link #25
Tenzen12

Having such short lifespan, it make sense aim high, for both Arial knights and Freya (it does give new spin on her aspirations). I just hope Delta will not try play on sympathy note.
Old 2016-04-24, 12:25   Link #26
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

Well this episode was certainly full of secrets and mysteries.

It really makes me VERY interested in Windermere and their reasons to do this. Surely they understand that this can't end well for them, right? Declaring war against protoculture races is like declaring war against Imperium of Man in WH40k. They either have a very strong motive or some sort of trump card.

Also is it just me or is Messer somehow connected to them? Either I missed something or he seemed to be the only one affected by the windermere song in the group.

Also interested in how Windermere methods are very reminiscent of protodevilin. Add in Mikumo being a whole lot more mysterious than expected to the mix and I am all in for this series. AT first I was worried for the idol theme and the possible tone it might dictate but this is great so far!
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 12:25   Link #27
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Dat Draken transformation

Openly declaring war on NUNS though? I'm thinking they are banking a bit too much on the effectiveness of the Var Syndrome, though they certainly have enough cause to believe that.

That montage showing all the previous greatest Macross singers though, that was entirely awesome fanservice wasn't it?

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 12:31   Link #28
Kazu-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Dresden View Post
Mikumo being a whole lot more mysterious than expected.
Rather, she is as mysterious as expected. Information about her was hiding from even before the show's premier. It was a given she's a walking mystery.
Old 2016-04-24, 12:36   Link #29
Harry Dresden
Paranoid Zebra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
Rather, she is as mysterious as expected. Information about her was hiding from even before the show's premier. It was a given she's a walking mystery.
Well yea, but out of all the possible mysteries I would have never expected her to literally talk to the sky while naked.
Harry Dresden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 12:38   Link #30
Tenzen12

Yeah even Basara was at least clothed, when doing weird things
Old 2016-04-24, 12:41   Link #31
azarhal

I think it's clear after this episode that all of Mikumo's clothes are just holograms.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 12:51   Link #32
ReddyRedWolf

My theory.
Spoiler:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 13:07   Link #33
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Dat Draken transformation

Openly declaring war on NUNS though? I'm thinking they are banking a bit too much on the effectiveness of the Var Syndrome, though they certainly have enough cause to believe that.
Or they are not counting on the NUNS deploying planetary annihilation weapons. Because you know, humanity and all that.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 13:18   Link #34
charles883

I don't think Wind Kingdom would foolish enough to declare war on NUNS not knowing how powerful NUNS as they were former member of NUNS, so obviously they know how powerful NUNS.
charles883 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 13:25   Link #35
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles883 View Post
I don't think Wind Kingdom would foolish enough to declare war on NUNS not knowing how powerful NUNS as they were former member of NUNS, so obviously they know how powerful NUNS.
Considering the NUNS is very capable of putting up a nice front, I doubt the Windies know to what extent the NUNS is capable of. I wonder if they ever been to the Solar System...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2016-04-24, 13:37   Link #36
charles883

On contray, I think they know, as they already know about Walkure capability and already create counter measure against walkure song
Old 2016-04-24, 13:38   Link #37
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles883 View Post
They are an immature race that believe they are the chosen ones not the Humans.

Funny as that is what the Marduk believed which is why they killed every culture they encountered.

Spoiler:
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-24, 13:44   Link #38
charles883

Well we shall see how well Wind kingdom able to fight NUNS as I do not think Wind Kingdom easily get curb stomp by NUNS in just few episode.

I think NUNS overconfident led to many early defeat against Wind Kingdom.
Old 2016-04-24, 13:45   Link #39
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
disclaimer: I didn't make this one

Spoiler for One of them is not like the others...:
The presence of jiggling physics is insignificant to the allure of Mirage's ears!

- Tak

Old 2016-04-24, 14:03   Link #40
Dash_Hunter

So I didn't understand much of the episode but the parts I understood really hyped me.

So Windemere declares war on the NUNS, I really think they are overestimating their chances if the NUN takes this seriously, to my knowledge Windemere is just one planet, NUNS has thousands of ships and even with Heinz and the Var Syndrome the NUNS could contact Fire Bomber (although Basara would most likely refuse), Sheryl and Ranka also produce fold waves and the Walkure would be enough.

So yeah, Windemere would most certainly lose, but I doubt they would do this without having something up their sleeve that we don't know of yet, this is going to get really interesting.

Ah and almost forgot, Messer had a reaction to Heinz's song too, so maybe after all he can also "feel the wind" or maybe it's foreshadowing that he will get the Var