Unspecified
*Scanlator

https://www.facebook.com/peraktoday/...7/?pnref=story

It was fun to seen this in person
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 11:33   Link #22
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Well looks like Mahathir made the wrong decision. Najib was too greedy and lazy.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-19, 17:36   Link #23
abc0716

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Well looks like Mahathir made the wrong decision. Najib was too greedy and lazy.
Perhaps his wife is even greedier than himself (look how fat she's.. ). Somebody even said she may is the mastermind instead...
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-20, 19:03   Link #24
abc0716

Task force officer sacked from A-G’s Chambers, loses PR

PM announces plans to regulate Internet to prevent criminal defamation

The latter news is not directly relate with this scandal, but will they trying to silence down peoples by saying this like 'to prevent the act of terrorism' ?

*10+ hours later*

Malaysia excludes anti-corruption body in new team to probe 1MDB: report

Last edited by abc0716; 2015-08-21 at 10:10. Reason: Don't want to make 3 posts in a row...
Old 2015-08-24, 06:04   Link #25
abc0716

Malaysia's debt-laden 1MDB says not contacted by Swiss

Today's forex market, S$1 = RM 3.0+, 1 USD = RM 4.2+ . Definitely the biggest 'Merdeka' (national day) present to us, yet.....
Old 2015-08-24, 08:19   Link #26
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Malaysia's debt-laden 1MDB says not contacted by Swiss

Today's forex market, S$1 = RM 3.0+, 1 USD = RM 4.2+ . Definitely the biggest 'Merdeka' (national day) present to us, yet.....
I am now thinking of buying a condominium there. Any place to recommend?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2015-08-24, 09:30   Link #27
abc0716

Quote:
I am now thinking of buying a condominium there. Any place to recommend?
Hmm, actually I've no idea about housing prices around MY. But I'm sure that in here (Melaka), finding shop lots (new-built) are much easier than (also new-built) condos & houses...

Also just did a quick research on the nearest developing residential area from my home...

According to their site, 1 lot of condo. (actually is service apartment) costs around RM300k-500k+. This is quite pricey, for most people's views...

But there's a private university nearby this area. So this might be a decent choice for anyone who just want to invest...

Last edited by abc0716; 2015-08-24 at 09:57.
Old 2015-08-24, 21:31   Link #28
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Queues at money changers here for MYR are insane....
Old 2015-08-25, 01:15   Link #29
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Hmm, actually I've no idea about housing prices around MY. But I'm sure that in here (Melaka), finding shop lots (new-built) are much easier than (also new-built) condos & houses...

Also just did a quick research on the nearest developing residential area from my home...

According to their site, 1 lot of condo. (actually is service apartment) costs around RM300k-500k+. This is quite pricey, for most people's views...

But there's a private university nearby this area. So this might be a decent choice for anyone who just want to invest...
Thanks for the tip. I am buying a home only to rent out for the time being. When my mum decides to retires I'll boot all the tenants and sign it over to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Queues at money changers here for MYR are insane....
You don't say.

Thinking of opening a Malaysian bank account right now, using interbank xfer rates. Saves queuing time.

Old 2015-08-25, 06:22   Link #30
abc0716

Seriously, I started to have an urge to find a job on SG, the plummeting of MYR is starting to ruin my upcoming plans...

Quote:
Thanks for the tip. I am buying a home only to rent out for the time being. When my mum decides to retires I'll boot all the tenants and sign it over to her.
Actually Melaka isn't really a good state to stay, especially for transportation wise. Most of the places have to get on by car. Also some areas are prone to suffer flooding during raining season...
Old 2015-08-25, 07:03   Link #31
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Seriously, I started to have an urge to find a job on SG, the plummeting of MYR is starting to ruin my upcoming plans...
Come on in I guess. As much as I don't like outsiders clamoring for the local rice bowl, I say it is better that you get a job with a better income here. It is shit over there from what I know.

Old 2015-08-25, 07:25   Link #32
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
His greatest failure, I suppose. Instead of fulfilling the vision, Najib had it the opposite direction and had it all rotten to the core. Bring shame to the country.

I don't usually like to talk politics, however. Especially global ones.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-27, 07:41   Link #33
abc0716

Malaysia to block websites 'promoting' rally against PM

Najib: Current exchange rate gives tourists better bang for their buck

Seriously, what the hell he said (along with a certain minister). Even if your country's currency is too strong for others, people will still visit if your country are safe & stable.....
Old 2015-08-27, 08:17   Link #34
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Malaysia to block websites 'promoting' rally against PM

Najib: Current exchange rate gives tourists better bang for their buck

Seriously, what the hell he said (along with a certain minister). Even if your country's currency is too strong for others, people will still visit if your country are safe & stable.....
The fuck?

His citizens are having problems putting food on the table! The surge in demand for the MYR cross straits resulted in a shock inflation and now his own people and businesses are suffering from a sudden reduction in purchasing power!

Old 2015-08-27, 12:02   Link #35
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Thanks Najib for the great exchange rate i'm getting at your country.

Anyway, the more he tries to cover up the scandal, the more attention it's getting.
Old 2015-08-27, 16:56   Link #36
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Thanks Najib for the great exchange rate i'm getting at your country.

Anyway, the more he tries to cover up the scandal, the more attention it's getting.
The terrible thing would be for him to wholly cover it up using media restrictions and such. It would be like one of them North Korean cover ups.

Old 2015-08-28, 06:25   Link #37
abc0716

Tomorrow the Bersih 4.0 rally will start on KL, I'm going to exchange some foreign currency (anything between SGD, THB, HKD, TWD...) later on, because next week's rate might become even worse after the rally...

Meanwhile...

Malaysians gear up for street rallies urging Najib to quit

Malaysia PM criticises upcoming demonstration

Malaysia blocks protesters' website on eve of mass rally
Old 2015-08-28, 20:22   Link #38
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
This came around for a time while Interpol received the red notice request from KL.

'Wanted' Clare gets UK police protection

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-29, 06:46   Link #39
abc0716

Thousands join rally to pile pressure on Malaysia's PM

Dr M says ‘still thinking’ of joining Bersih 4, but urges Malaysians to show ‘people power’

About the #2 news, I don't think he'll join the really, frankly...

Oh well, Mahatir did appear on the rally few hours ago, quite a surprise...

Last edited by abc0716; 2015-08-29 at 11:20.
Old 2015-08-30, 04:31   Link #40
rantaid

if i recall Mr. Mahatir Muhammad never get along with his successor, which he hand picked himself :P it's been so since Bedawi era.

ps. now if the situation really safe... time to plan trip to Kuala Lumpur then.... pity have to cancel Bangkok, i've wanted for long... and saved enough..
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote