AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-06-23, 21:16   Link #21
guestuser

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Okay anything is fine with me but I love traps and crossdresser more
here is the fanfic https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1004443...rent-beginning oh this chapter 4 of the fanfic by the way
guestuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-24, 00:44   Link #22
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astraeia View Post
I have a suggestion to make:

Due to extremely random, increasingly random accidents, Tatsuya is forced to replace one girl after the other in the (first) 9SC and puts on the skirt: Enter Tatsuko! Miyuki will of course rabidly adore her brand-new "Onee-sama". Mayumi will have a field day. Ichijou boy will find true love (drawing Miyuki's ire)... and Mitsuki will misunderstand. It could be glorious! A particular treat for the eyes will be Tatsuko in the Mirage Bat outfit and during Ice Pillars Break.
If only Fumiya was at that competition I'm sure he could sympathize with Tatsuya about being forced to dress as a girl.
Old 2014-06-30, 02:00   Link #23
StormKing

Best Tatsuya X Mayumi fanfiction I've seen.
It's a must read for anyone who ship that pair.

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10494283/1/The-Ojou-sama
StormKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-18, 05:50   Link #24
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

Disclaimer: What is written below is purely for fun and not mean to be taken seriously.
GL HF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Tatsuya: *Laughs maniacally*

Leaders: *Scared/confused/concerned looks*

Tatsuya: *coughs*
After 9-sc party dance:

Tatsuya: “Man, i'm not an experienced dancer myself but still, dancing with a weirdo is just too tiring.”

*Adrink handed out*
Tatsuya: “Thank.... Katsuto?” *why the heck am I hit by a macho guy?*
Katsuto: Let have a manly but... private talk.
Tatsuya: *are you freaking serious* “manly but private”, huh?
Katsuto: "GO!" *signature serious face*
Tatsuya: *Sigh, let get this over with*
Katsuto: “Tatsuya, you screwed Masaki, HARD. This will not end well for you.”
Tatsuya: “You said you would take this responsibility when I screw around on your order..”
Katsuto: "…" *Dang, I totally forget about it. Change topic! change topic, let’s see…*
Katsuto: “Do you find Mayumi cute?”
Tatsuya: *Yep, he totally forget about it*
Tatsuya: “I think she’s cute *like a kid* but what’s about it?”
Katsuto: “Want to get married into Saegusa? As a front?”
Tatsuya: *Front for what?*
Tatsuya: “Why don’t do it yourself? Marrying Saegusa I mean? You got proposed before right, didn’t you?”
Tatsuya: *Your debt is not paid yet. You bet i will collect every penny out of it!*
Katsuto: “Well, yes… BUT remember Tatsuya!!! The man who broke a 10 MC heir into Submission is not a small thing. At least, not for Fujoshis. Mark my words.”
Tatsuya: *is it me or he just… runs?*
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-20, 04:25   Link #25
Ignition Boost

Actually found a fanfic about Tatsuya and Maya pairing.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1051320...n-of-the-Night
Ignition Boost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-22, 13:20   Link #26
zztop

I'm thinking a political-thriller fanfiction.
Tatsuya and co. go up against an alliance between a ruthless international bank from Denmark and a Swiss magictech/defense/private security R&D firm who intend to kickstart a 3-way war between Japan, USNA and the Southeast Asian League for maximum profit, ie. their agents perform small-scale but sensitive attacks whilst disguised as an aggresor to foment the flames of war.

There may be a bit of globetrotting to places like Zurich to investigate, and the culprit bank/firm executives are deliciously cunning and ruthless, even more so than Tatsuya.
Spoiler for Idea for ending:

It's a very bare-bones idea, so any other input would be much appreciated.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-09, 18:11   Link #27
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Ok, so this is my little silly romance story of Tatsuya and Mayumi: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1087953...-in-our-hearts
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 06:14   Link #28
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

We have a fanfiction threard?
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
bietchie11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 06:29   Link #29
pampz21
ShipCore

Wazzat you didnt know? You even posted above.
Spoiler for ...:

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 07:48   Link #30
Maxaumus

if you just switch base power and not intelligence as well Miyuki wouldn't be strategic class and Tatsuya would still be op since Miyuki has more magic power than he does and if you put his intelligence with her power there's no telling what he would do
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 11:49   Link #31
expertsource

i have very interesting fan fiction in my mind yet i don't have good skill to reflect it properly to you also i am hanging about in addition, if i give a clue, my fiction is about how will tatsuya earn his emotion back and where does tatsuya's super powers come from like elemental sight. Actually i want to reveal this questions with my fiction
expertsource is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-11, 16:32   Link #32
Blonddude42

For the skill set swap idea, an interesting thing to consider would be also swapping their looks. Would Miyuki keep the good looks or would you give them all to Tatsuya. Or would you average them out. And of course, how much change in the story such a little difference could make.

I'm laughing at the thought of a Tatsuya with more emotions beating the crap out of guys for looking at Miyuki with lust filled eyes.
Blonddude42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-06, 06:35   Link #33
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Chapter 1 of Eden in our hearts
I still haven't figure out what is the core dynamic in Tatsuya/Mayumi relationship.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-03, 19:54   Link #34
Blonddude42

I've been toying with an idea for a fan fiction for the past few days that I'll probably never get around to writing. But I'd still like some input on the concept.
The general concept was split Tatsuya into two people from the start. One would have Regrowth and the other decomposition. Probably give them something like telepathy just for kicks. I'd probably have them operate practically as a single person.

I was wondering if I should remove Miyuki, leave her the same, or (just for kicks) duplicate her as well. For each the character dynamics would be a lot different from cannon so its hard to choose.

Good, bad, or absolute trash?
Blonddude42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 06:17   Link #35
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Another Tatsuya/Mayumi fanfic from S.M wane

Closure
Summary: His soul, heart and body belonged to someone else's ; their families were at war with each other; the closed-knitted society feared the consequences of their union—a list of reasons she should put an end to her obsession with him, an obsession she did not know had its beginnings in the backdrop of the Okinawa Incident of 2092. Two-shot.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2015-03-09 at 06:33.
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 03:09   Link #36
pampz21
ShipCore

I'am bored; so I'am making a character with plot lines, I plan to make a fanfic later(I don't know when tho) so here goes nothing.

Katori Maika first year representative of class 2097.

Appearance: A short haired girl with black hair and blue eyes who wears her hair in a ponytail fashion. Slightly smaller in height compared to Miyuki and Erika. She has a very "cute" type feeling on her.

Personality: A lively, energetic girl that gets along with anyone; except the siblings. she openly shows dislike toward the siblings specially Tatsuya. But doesn't look down or show malice toward them.She views Tatsuya as a coward and irresponsible but never the less still hangs out with him and his circle of friends. She is very fond of Erika and affectionally calls her "Sempai".(Usually calls everyone by their surname with either kun or san added to them)

Abilities:Master Swordsman who specialized in speed/weight- type magic; Erika states that it resembles the Chiba magic/martials arts but fundamentally different.

Equipment: Twin weaponized CAD(Short Swords)

Spoiler for Plot line:

Spoiler for Real Identity:

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Last edited by pampz21; 2015-09-25 at 03:20.
Old 2015-09-25, 05:33   Link #37
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Meh, I never did like OC characters in fanfictions. Especially when he/she has a major role in the story

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-25, 07:08   Link #38
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Meh, I never did like OC characters in fanfictions. Especially when he/she has a major role in the story
Never like them too; I just like to tie them to the Main Cast.

the ending would be Tatsuya accept that Miyuki will die no matter what he do and become a proper father to the girl(Clannad) and move on to live with Erika.

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,

Old 2015-09-25, 11:39   Link #39
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
if you just switch base power and not intelligence as well Miyuki wouldn't be strategic class and Tatsuya would still be op since Miyuki has more magic power than he does and if you put his intelligence with her power there's no telling what he would do
To be honest, if we were to switch Tatsuya and Miyuki genders around, giving alternate Miyuki Tatsuya's power-set, backstory, intelligence and personality, and giving alternate Tatsuya's Miyuki's attributes in the same four areas, we would get a very disturbing Sis-con, who idolizes his older Onee-sama. And who happens to be in a position of power over his Onee-sama.

Then again. genderbent Tatsuya probably would end up being written as a relatively plainer looking geeky girl-prodigy-teen genius Kuudere who is a Kuudere because she is lobotomized.

From that perspective, Male!Miyuki would be a Shoujo male protagonist, a Bishounen who can be described as inhumanly and angelically handsome and charming. Who happens to revere his older sister.

The pressure for marriage would be placed on Female!Tatsuya. Male!Miyuki would be very protective of female!Tatsuya against any potential suitors. The same pressure of marriage would not apply as strongly to Male!Miyuki though.

And finally, Male!Miyuki would be the one with the pseudo-harem. Basically, Honoka and Shizuku becomes potential love interest. Mayumi flirts trolls and teases and Male!Miyuki reciprocates in the student council. Minami, initially a living reminder of Sakurai Honami , becomes another member of the harem, Guardian, and almost like an official Mistress of sorts. Ayako is Tsundere for Male!Miyuki, emphasis on the Tsun. Male!Miyuki would come off to many as a charming affable fool, that actually is much sharper than he seems.

Finally, Female!Tatsuya's protectiveness would spawn a fleet of yandere jokes. A Black prince guarded by a Yandere Goddess.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-16, 10:30   Link #40
Twi

Out of curiosity, I've been floating an idea in my head where the focus primarily remains on the High School discrimination of being a Weed and Bloom, with Tatsuya only having his basic abilities (reading magic sequences, intelligence, ninjutsu, and regeneration), so when faced with an issue he instead can take into account what his classmates can do and then helps guide them to it. His sister is a prodigy and caring, but he still can't escape her shadow and even though he loves her in a familial way he wants to essentially prove his own worth, thus he has more of a reason to be involved in the politics of the school.

The biggest thing is that to deal with his higher-tier powers, I'd have to either remove the major events he was involved in, credit them to someone else, or put it so that when Miyuki does remove his limiter it instead dampens his emotions and turns him into his higher-self.