AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-04-16, 12:45   Link #21
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy cat View Post
yes they would, he is too powerfull to just let him go, besides maya would never let things degenerate this far, and he would never do anything that put miyuki in danger.
they would try to kill him, but the chances aren't that great! And i know maya would not intentionally let things degenerate, but there's already tension brewing with minami being placed as secondary guardian for the future.
I believe the clan custom was for female to have female guardians and for male male guardians, in maya says something in volume 8 about after miyuki becomes an adult she will have a female guardian. Besides his guardian duty only lasts until the heir is announced after that his assignment is over. Usually after this guardians are assigned they are given another assignment. Maya might be the head but i doubt even she can go against the clan as she pleases.

And judging by what tatsuya said to maya, with -a i don`t give a shit what you want attitude -" i only take orders from miyuki!" i believe the quote was, i don`t see him accepting some other assignment for some dude in the clan that most likely thinks his some lowly trash.
Also even if maya manages to keep him as miyuki's guardian and she if announced as the heir that will not sit well with miyuki. Since people will know her as the heir of yotsuba of 10MC and tatsuya will be the lowly guardian servant.
and that will start hostility from miyuki.
Let's not forget he is not some puppet head under yotsuba control that they do as they please with him. He has his own ambitions and goals and if he decides that stomping over the yatsuba is needed to reach them he will do it. And most likely miyuki will help him. Lets not forget miyuki ambitions and gols wither which we all know what they are. So far the yotsuba clan haven`t stepped in the way of their goals but when they do hell will brake lose.
And lets not forget the 101st battalion which are not on good terms with the 10MC, but them being the military the nation security comes first and they will not sit idly by while the yotsuba tries to kill their trump card. Most likely they`ll rather kill couple of dozen yotsuba magicians then lose a strategic asset that gives them and advantage in the world.
SoboSobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 13:16   Link #22
Lazy cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoboSobo View Post
they would try to kill him, but the chances aren't that great! And i know maya would not intentionally let things degenerate, but there's already tension brewing with minami being placed as secondary guardian for the future.
I believe the clan custom was for female to have female guardians and for male male guardians, in maya says something in volume 8 about after miyuki becomes an adult she will have a female guardian. Besides his guardian duty only lasts until the heir is announced after that his assignment is over. Usually after this guardians are assigned they are given another assignment. Maya might be the head but i doubt even she can go against the clan as she pleases. And judging by what tatsuya said to maya, with -a i don`t give a shit what you want attitude -" i only take orders from miyuki!" i believe the quote was, i don`t see him accepting some other assignment for some dude in the clan that most likely thinks his some lowly trash.
he sure would kill some of then but would be killed in the figth. i don't think tatsuya will be removed of his post as miyuki guardian but even if he is that is no reason to start a war and maya would not give the strategic magician as a subordinate to someone who don't know how best use him (not to mention he is the famous inventor taurus silver).

Quote:
Also even if maya manages to keep him as miyuki's guardian and she if announced as the heir that will not sit well with miyuki. Since people will know her as the heir of yotsuba of 10MC and tatsuya will be the lowly guardian servant.
and that will start hostility from miyuki.
Let's not forget he is not some puppet head under yotsuba control that they do as they please with him. He has his own ambitions and goals and if he decides that stomping over the yatsuba is needed to reach them he will do it. And most likely miyuki will help him. Lets not forget miyuki ambitions and gols wither which we all know what they are. So far the yotsuba clan haven`t stepped in the way of their goals but when they do hell will brake lose.
And lets not forget the 101st battalion which are not on good terms with the 10MC, but them being the military the nation security comes first and they will not sit idly by while the yotsuba tries to kill their trump card. Most likely they`ll rather kill couple of dozen yotsuba magicians then lose a strategic asset that gives them and advantage in the world.
indeed i agree he is no puppet he have his own ideas and migth be willing to figth the yotsuba if needed. however that will not happen if they don't pose a treath to miyuki, if he begin the war then miyuki will be put in daanger unnecesarily so he won't do that either.

about the 101 batalion, they are not a free organisation, they are part of the JSDF and i doubt they can enter in war with one of the ten master clans without pemission of the government.
Lazy cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 13:52   Link #23
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
about the 101 batalion, they are not a free organisation, they are part of the JSDF and i doubt they can enter in war with one of the ten master clans without pemission of the government.
true, as a government i`m sure even they realize how important strategic magician is to the nation, especially one as powerful as tatsuya.
From the japan government in the MKnR universe yes the 10MC clans it is a important organization, but when it comes to the security of the nation not to mention the japans position as a power in the world i don`t think the yotsuba clan ambitions will take priority over a nations security and power even if the yatsuba are as connected as they are.

Quote:
he sure would kill some of then but would be killed in the figth. i don't think tatsuya will be removed of his post as miyuki guardian but even if he is that is no reason to start a war and maya would not give the strategic magician as a subordinate to someone who don't know how best use him (not to mention he is the famous inventor taurus silver).
you are right even if hes removed i doubt miyuki will stay away from tatsuya .
But as a rule in yotsuba clan the members get to chose who's gonna be the guardian, mentioned in volume 8.
Anyway its confusing what maya's intention are so far, she sometimes treats him like an equal and sometimes like his just a servant.She knows his A strategic magician and Taurus silver, but she keeps it for herself even through not even a clan like yotsuba can deny the strength of a strategic magician.She fear he might betray yotsuba at anytime but she doesn`t do anything to ensure his not gonna do that, and making miyuky the heir doesn't count because even is shes the heir if tatsuya goes against them myuki will chose him over the clan, her words not mine. This is one f**ked up clan if u ask me.
Old 2014-04-16, 14:10   Link #24
Vocah

Quote:
But as a rule in yotsuba clan the members get to chose who's gonna be the guardian, mentioned in volume 8.
Anyway its confusing what maya's intention are so far, she sometimes treats him like an equal and sometimes like his just a servant.She knows his A strategic magician and Taurus silver, but she keeps it for herself even through not even a clan like yotsuba can deny the strength of a strategic magician.She fear he might betray yotsuba at anytime but she doesn`t do anything to ensure his not gonna do that, and making miyuky the heir doesn't count because even is shes the heir if tatsuya goes against them myuki will chose him over the clan, her words not mine. This is one f**ked up clan if u ask me.
Not to break it to you, but that IS Tatsuyas position in the clan
Vocah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 14:17   Link #25
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vocah View Post
Not to break it to you, but that IS Tatsuyas position in the clan
i know that,

I think he should just sneak up ninjutsu-style and nuke yotsuba main house with everyone in it and be done with it. an Since rest of the clan don`t know his a SC they can`t link it to him :evil:
Old 2014-04-16, 14:17   Link #26
Chris38

Well, the Yotsuba clan's reputation also gives Miyuki and Tatsuya some more protection, due to their name ... which is at least one reason why I don't think they will fully remove themselves from it's hierarchy... or completely destroy it

After all ... assuming that the details about Tatsuya's Strategic Magic are going to be revealed to the public ... he is definitely going to start being targeted by other countries like what happened during the Visitor arc with Lina and the USNA.

Still the Yotsuba clans reputation of being Untouchable ... if it's also mentioned that Tatsuya is one of their members ... and is pretty close to the future heir of the clan Miyuki,might make the other countries a little more hesitant in actually targeting him...

While, I'm aware that the clan definitely has some negative points, like the attitude that some of it's members have toward Tatsuya ... but at the same time,it's not like, it hasn't got any positive points...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-16, 14:24   Link #27
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, the Yotsuba clan's reputation also gives Miyuki and Tatsuya some more protection, due to their name ... which is at least one reason why I don't think they will fully remove themselves from it's hierarchy... or completely destroy it

After all ... assuming that the details about Tatsuya's Strategic Magic are going to be revealed to the public ... he is definitely going to start being targeted by other countries like what happened during the Visitor arc with Lina and the USNA.

Still the Yotsuba clans reputation of being Untouchable ... if it's also mentioned that Tatsuya is one of their members ... might make the other countries a little more hesitant in actually targeting him...

While, I'm aware that the clan definitely has some negative points, like the attitude that some of it's members have toward Tatsuya ... but at the same time,it's not like, it hasn't got any positive points...
The reputation of the clan gives tatsuya and miyuki squat at the moment, since nobody knows they are from the yotsuba.
true but tatsuya is already under JSDF protection, according to fujibayashi.
Al through protection from the yotsuba clan will be far better that will also mean making him a clan member since now he is a guardian meaning he has to protect the clan not the other way around u can say what you want they are still a f**ked up clan!!!
Old 2014-04-16, 14:34   Link #28
Lazy cat

Quote:
true, as a government i`m sure even they realize how important strategic magician is to the nation, especially one as powerful as tatsuya.
From the japan government in the MKnR universe yes the 10MC clans it is a important organization, but when it comes to the security of the nation not to mention the japans position as a power in the world i don`t think the yotsuba clan ambitions will take priority over a nations security and power even if the yatsuba are as connected as they are.

i don't think that many person in the government know about tatsuya position has a strategic class magician. besides yotsuba is held as "a force who can pull the trigger to the WWIV" so japan wouldn't go against then without a good reason. it have been stated already that kazama and tatsuya are using each other and would end the partnership if it stoped being advantageous.

if we supose that the military gets involved (what is very unlikely) tatsuya position wouldn't get better at all, the only diference is that he would be at the government hands not the yotsuba.

miyuki staying by his side is just one more reason for him not to rebel against the yotsuba, since she would be the biggest impaired.
Old 2014-04-17, 05:55   Link #29
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
i don't think that many person in the government know about tatsuya position has a strategic class magician. besides yotsuba is held as "a force who can pull the trigger to the WWIV" so japan wouldn't go against then without a good reason. it have been stated already that kazama and tatsuya are using each other and would end the partnership if it stoped being advantageous.

if we supose that the military gets involved (what is very unlikely) tatsuya position wouldn't get better at all, the only diference is that he would be at the government hands not the yotsuba.

miyuki staying by his side is just one more reason for him not to rebel against the yotsuba, since she would be the biggest impaired.
Im sure the most important persons in the government know of tatsuya status not to mention the military leadership.
As for yotsuba "a force who can pull the trigger to the WWIV" dosen`t that include tatsuya since he is a yotsuba and he alone can pull the trigger to a world war not to mention if the MB is big enough there will be no war since there's no one left to fight.
As said in the beginning of the story , miyuki said it herself that she will stay by his side no matter what he will do, specific to that conversation if he decides to go against the yotsuba or not. You are assuming that miyuki is weak and cant fight for squat, which is not the case. Not to mention in visitors arc when they fight, as a team they are insanely strong because their types of magic are so different they actually augment each other. I would like to see how a normal magician can broke through miyuki's full strenght zone interference on top of tatsuyas full strength AOE decomposition not to mention if you add the rest of tatsuya' s counter magics to the mix. Not to mention how would you even defent to the combined attack of inferno and mist dispersal. So far the only thing that managed to block mist dispersal was tomitsuka contact-type gram demolition, which is stated is a unique skill that only he can use.
Old 2014-04-17, 09:35   Link #30
Lazy cat

Quote:
Im sure the most important persons in the government know of tatsuya status not to mention the military leadership.
As for yotsuba "a force who can pull the trigger to the WWIV" dosen`t that include tatsuya since he is a yotsuba and he alone can pull the trigger to a world war not to mention if the MB is big enough there will be no war since there's no one left to fight.
As said in the beginning of the story , miyuki said it herself that she will stay by his side no matter what he will do, specific to that conversation if he decides to go against the yotsuba or not. You are assuming that miyuki is weak and cant fight for squat, which is not the case. Not to mention in visitors arc when they fight, as a team they are insanely strong because their types of magic are so different they actually augment each other. I would like to see how a normal magician can broke through miyuki's full strenght zone interference on top of tatsuyas full strength AOE decomposition not to mention if you add the rest of tatsuya' s counter magics to the mix. Not to mention how would you even defent to the combined attack of inferno and mist dispersal. So far the only thing that managed to block mist dispersal was tomitsuka contact-type gram demolition, which is stated is a unique skill that only he can use.
the one who stated tha yotsuba is regarded has being able to pull the trigger to WWIV was the woman from USNA, so no she wasn't refering to tatsuya, she didn't even know he is a yotsuba.
i am not assuming anything i am stating a fact that miyuki would be the most impaired by this comfrontation since she would lose her rigths as a yotsuba, not to mention that tatsuya and miyuki together are not strong enough to figth the yotsuba by thenselves.
and you also seems to think that the military would chose to side with tatsuya instead the yotsuba, but that wouldn't be the case since yotsuba is the strongest clan of japan and lose the yotsuba means to lose many powerfull magicians. (besides even if that happened tatsuya position wouldn't improve at all so there is no reason to rebel against the yotsuba.)
Old 2014-04-17, 10:34   Link #31
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
the one who stated tha yotsuba is regarded has being able to pull the trigger to WWIV was the woman from USNA, so no she wasn't refering to tatsuya, she didn't even know he is a yotsuba.
i am not assuming anything i am stating a fact that miyuki would be the most impaired by this comfrontation since she would lose her rigths as a yotsuba, not to mention that tatsuya and miyuki together are not strong enough to figth the yotsuba by thenselves.
and you also seems to think that the military would chose to side with tatsuya instead the yotsuba, but that wouldn't be the case since yotsuba is the strongest clan of japan and lose the yotsuba means to lose many powerfull magicians. (besides even if that happened tatsuya position wouldn't improve at all so there is no reason to rebel against the yotsuba.)
you also assume the miyuki rights in the yotsuba are more important then her desire to see her brother be recognized and treated with the respect she considers he deserves.
This is my opinion, from miyuki point of view , her becoming the next head is just a stepping stone in order to achieve her goal which is to see her brother not being treated the way he is. She will no go against the yotsuba as long as this is a viable option, but the moment this will no more be an option you still think she will stick to the clan because of her rights as an yotsuba? This is probably why tatsuya doesn`t make a move against yotsuba either, all through he doesn`t really care how people see him he will not do something to impair miyuki's goals either.
And what makes you think the yotsuba which are spread allover japan will just drop everything to concentrate on the siblings.Besides direct battle is not the only way to harm the clan, exposing the members and their activities will deal far more damage then direct battle.
Old 2014-04-17, 11:13   Link #32
Echizen777

Quote:
you also assume the miyuki rights in the yotsuba are more important then her desire to see her brother be recognized and treated with the respect she considers he deserves.
Well, without her rights, she can do nothing. If she becomes head she will be able to freed Tatsuya immediately.
Echizen777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 11:24   Link #33
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echizen777 View Post
Well, without her rights, she can do nothing. If she becomes head she will be able to freed Tatsuya immediately.
don't put that out of context read everything.

what i said is she not gonna do anything as long as she will be head, but if maya decides she not gonna be the head you think she's gonna care about her right in the yotsuba then?
Old 2014-04-17, 12:07   Link #34
Lazy cat

i never said miyuki would chose the yotsuba over tatsuya. i am saying that in the case of tatsuya rebel against the yotsuba miyuki would be impaired thus he won't rebel. but anyway that was never the point of the discussion, the point was tatsuya can't just break free the yotsuba because:
1-they would lose
2-miyuki would be impaired
3-for now he don't have a good reason to opose the yotsuba
Old 2014-04-17, 13:59   Link #35
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
i never said miyuki would chose the yotsuba over tatsuya. i am saying that in the case of tatsuya rebel against the yotsuba miyuki would be impaired thus he won't rebel. but anyway that was never the point of the discussion, the point was tatsuya can't just break free the yotsuba because:
1-they would lose
2-miyuki would be impaired
3-for now he don't have a good reason to opose the yotsuba
he can always nuke them you know!!! or nuke all japan and then flee to USNA and be with lina!!!
Old 2014-04-17, 19:11   Link #36
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Still the Yotsuba clans reputation of being Untouchable ... if it's also mentioned that Tatsuya is one of their members ... and is pretty close to the future heir of the clan Miyuki,might make the other countries a little more hesitant in actually targeting him...
Maybe they will start World War.
Tatsuya kill too many GAA's soldiers.

Not to mention USNA will protect their hegemony. They are the strongest in the world, USNA will attack Japan because they fear Japan will betray them and attack them someday in the future.

I hope Rusia can support Japan to attack USNA.
hakazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 04:38   Link #37
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Maybe they will start World War.
Tatsuya kill too many GAA's soldiers.

Not to mention USNA will protect their hegemony. They are the strongest in the world, USNA will attack Japan because they fear Japan will betray them and attack them someday in the future.

I hope Rusia can support Japan to attack USNA.
To far fetched , the story is not about war. And USNA have no reason to attack japan and the same is the other way around.The USNA only briefly got involved because of the new SC that hit the stage.

Besides the main conflict of the story seems to have roots from the yotsuba vs dahan battle 25 years in the past.
Old 2014-04-18, 05:06   Link #38
hakazee

Quote:
To far fetched , the story is not about war. And USNA have no reason to attack japan and the same is the other way around.The USNA only briefly got involved because of the new SC that hit the stage.

Besides the main conflict of the story seems to have roots from the yotsuba vs dahan battle 25 years in the past.
Reveal Tatsuya's identity to the world will make him number one target in the world.
GAA's soldier very hate him, USNA already try to kill him ( Volume 08, Maya said USNA will try to protect their HEGEMONY, USNA as the strongest country in the world ).

Not to mention, every country seek for more power.

GAA attack other country because they need technology. The country lack resources and energy and they need allternatives energy.

The story is not only about Yotsuba and Dahan.

Its about the world.

Tatsuya will save the world from corruption and he will create technology to produce energy.
Old 2014-04-18, 05:23   Link #39
SoboSobo
Reader, thinker, Retard

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Reveal Tatsuya's identity to the world will make him number one target in the world.
GAA's soldier very hate him, USNA already try to kill him ( Volume 08, Maya said USNA will try to protect their HEGEMONY, USNA as the strongest country in the world ).

Not to mention, every country seek for more power.

GAA attack other country because they need technology. The country lack resources and energy and they need allternatives energy.

The story is not only about Yotsuba and Dahan.

Its about the world.

Tatsuya will save the world from corruption and he will create technology to produce energy.
i didnt say the story is only about yotsuba and dahan i just said the main conflict that it is now in play has roots in there.
And the GAA didn`t attacked everyone they attacked japan.And thier motive for war is not energy is magical technology. Since they lost their Magical Research Institute at the hands of yotsuba GAA magical power is crappy even though they have more numbers and they are not seen as a world power anymore.
Hence why they try to steal magical technology in order to raise as a world power again.

But the yotsuba wont let them u can bet your ass on it, having another power to deal with will only make things harder for them and japan.
Old 2014-04-18, 05:51   Link #40
hakazee

Quote:
i didnt say the story is only about yotsuba and dahan i just said the main conflict that it is now in play has roots in there.
And the GAA didn`t attacked everyone they attacked japan.And thier motive for war is not energy is magical technology. Since they lost their Magical Research Institute at the hands of yotsuba GAA magical power is crappy even though they have more numbers and they are not seen as a world power anymore.
Hence why they try to steal magical technology in order to raise as a world power again.

But the yotsuba wont let them u can bet your ass on it, having another power to deal with will only make things harder for them and japan.
The roots of World War 3 to start is because there are food and energy shortage.

Also Tatsuya must solve those thing so Humanist will accept magician.

However no one in this novel think about how to stop the War.

Not to mention all Families in japan only think about power and weapon.
They never think magic can be use to save the world.