AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-11-17, 03:41   Link #21
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domasai
I agree that Tessa seems 'better suited,' but perhaps that's not what he wants. (Though it's oftentimes unclear what precisely he wants apart from beating people up, mistaking basic social interactions with plots to kill him, and protecting Kaname.) Sometimes people don't want someone that is easy to get along with but prefer people who challenge them. Despite the danger inherent in his missions, Sagara likely doesn't feel challenged by Tessa in any way and is attracted (to some degree, the amount is vague at times) to Chidori's blunt, though uniformly violent, response.

Or maybe, he just likes getting hit in the head with a fan.
maybe hes hoping shed slap him in the ass one day????
Old 2003-11-18, 01:38   Link #22
Domasai
_=_Mada Mada Dane_=_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
maybe hes hoping shed slap him in the ass one day????
Um, possibly. Who knows what people from his homeland do for fun? The twisted freaks.
Old 2003-11-18, 23:15   Link #23
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

i actually prefer a tessa/sagara pair
Old 2003-11-18, 23:24   Link #24
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNEL98
i actually prefer a tessa/sagara pair
lol he might actually die if he hooked up with Tessa, remember what happen last time when she come over for a vacation
Old 2003-11-19, 09:44   Link #25
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitarou20
lol he might actually die if he hooked up with Tessa, remember what happen last time when she come over for a vacation
hehehe, that was a funny scene
Old 2003-12-18, 22:08   Link #26
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

all i gotta say is....stupid sagara.....CHIDORI WAS THINKING SEX IN THE CLINIC....but no mr."dumbass cause i might be gay in some way" doesnt have an idea of that she is thinking that.(ep 15 FMPF for the nubs)

i bet this would happen:
tessa would kiss sagara(and sagara would be surprised)

and i guess either sagara or chidori will confess and go in for a kiss and there u go.....everyones satified in the triangle(well tessa got SOME satifaction but..........eh....)
Old 2003-12-18, 22:20   Link #27
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

If Sagara & Chidori kissed just once I myself and the majority of the fans here would be satisfied but noooooo they don't not even have an face to face confession. I don't wan't Tessa to hook up with Sagara cuz Tessa is mine and I think tessa is too much woman for him to handle lol if she actually kissed him I think he would die from confusion.
Old 2003-12-18, 22:27   Link #28
I)ark-I)eath
EnI)eR I)ark I)eath

if tessa or chidori said kiss me...sagara would have no hesitation i guess cause of his "kissing history"
Old 2003-12-19, 10:54   Link #29
lighter junkie
Pyromaniac

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! and that's the definite answer to the question in the thread title, cuz i'm a personal confidant of Sagara, and he has spilled his guts to me on this matter a long time ago!!!

but he does like kaname more so than Tessa, at the end of Full Metal Panic! [the original....eh...sound like i'm ordering chicken...] at the end, Sagara brings Kaname to this special place of his, that's definitely showing affection! ne? ne? ne?
Old 2003-12-23, 22:12   Link #30
Satsujinken

They'll hook up eventually. You just gotta wait. Anime's like this always pair up the main char with the female main char.

p.s. Sukato, do you take kendo? If so, what rank are you? And how do you change your title? You know, mine says junior member and I wanna change it.
Old 2003-12-24, 01:08   Link #31
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
under profile

and ther series is over.. maybe next time.
Old 2003-12-24, 01:42   Link #32
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

if sagara kissed kaname FMP would be over, so it would never happen as long as they want to make more
Old 2003-12-24, 04:08   Link #33
*aznplayboi*
YUM!! YUM!!

Send a message via AIM to *aznplayboi*
well, no shit that sagara is phisically attracted to kaname from the flirting episode...
Old 2003-12-28, 05:00   Link #34
pr0ject_2501
Shadow Star

Send a message via AIM to pr0ject_2501 Send a message via Yahoo to pr0ject_2501
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomomi
True true...

But I believe one day that Sagara will be a couple with Kaname. After all, it would be kinda weird if the anime ends with them still not being a couple, right?
But doesnt he get killed at the end of FMP?F ?
Old 2003-12-28, 21:28   Link #35
Blue Siren
Yuki is MINE!!!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue Siren
Tessa/ Sagara IS a better match but then again opposites attract ne?
Old 2004-01-06, 14:43   Link #36
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Nah, Sagara should have orgy with all the females including the headmistress.

Just kidding.
Old 2004-01-19, 13:45   Link #37
Xaros

well even in episodes 7 end 2 sagara does worrys about chidori
but the most clues i think is at the highjack inncedent when sagara disobey the orders just to save kaname and in the dating episode between chidori and the ather guy when sagara realise that they are on date and have fun he swets all over and says confusing thinks.

i do not like tessa to end up with sagara couse see trying to take him with any means posible "remeber the inncident when he was training tessa for the meca batttle with mao and he din't want to be with her lie down on the beach-i would-"

and finnaly i like the pair of chidory sagara very much and wanto end the series by those two to be together "it will be very dispointing if kaname hook up with that brother of tessa and sagara with tessa-the ugliest think if you ask me".

so i quess will see in spring.

p.s. the episode that sagara makes up with chidori will be one of the bst (if there is such think-i hope it will be-"
Old 2004-01-26, 02:37   Link #38
donna8157

I like Sagara/Chidori pairing much more than Tessa/Sagara even though I have nothing against Tessa. She is a much more suitable match for Sagara b/c they're both in Mithril etc. ^_^

But Sagara/Chidori are so funny and cute together. What flirting ep. are u talking about?

I think eps. where Sagara shows affection to Chidori:

1.) The ep. where Chidori goes out with her sempai and Sagara follows them. He starts acting weird when he sees that Chidori is having fun with the guy. And also.. when Chidori was telling him that she had a crush on the guy .. Sagara made a sort of whimpering noise.
2.) The ep. where Chidori is "kidnapped" by the kid and Sagara comes to "save" her.
3.) The ep. where Chidori is "hurt" and he became scared cuz for a sec he thought that it was blood.
Old 2004-02-03, 13:57   Link #39
tennyo_ayu

i might be alone on this, but don't u think that Sagara, for all his military training and deadly combat skills, just takes it when Chidori hits him with that big 'ol fan of hers. I mean, he coulda easily dodge that thing but he just doesn't!! And there in lies the answer to ur question....HE LOVES HER!!! If he didn't, he'd take that fan and smack her right back oh and i agree that Sagara will die if he does get with Tessa...i think he only sees her as a superior that needs to be protected.....
Old 2004-02-03, 15:23   Link #40
Xaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennyo_ayu
i might be alone on this, but don't u think that Sagara, for all his military training and deadly combat skills, just takes it when Chidori hits him with that big 'ol fan of hers. I mean, he coulda easily dodge that thing but he just doesn't!! And there in lies the answer to ur question....HE LOVES HER!!! If he didn't, he'd take that fan and smack her right back oh and i agree that Sagara will die if he does get with Tessa...i think he only sees her as a superior that needs to be protected.....

I couldn't agree with you more
Closed Thread