AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-11-10, 17:10   Link #21
Cenit
Linkinball Z

Send a message via ICQ to Cenit Send a message via AIM to Cenit Send a message via MSN to Cenit
Can we also post here what kind of FMP ending we hope for?

I hope that Tessa, Kaname, Sagara and most of the main cast survives, kalinin in the end beeing the good guy and dying a heroic dead, that tdd-1 gets destroyed in a massive battle against amalgam with marduks dying on board. Leonard gets beaten the shit out of his face by sagara and dies some kind of painful dead while trying to run away. Also all whispers should loose their abilities for kaname and sagara having a peaceful life afterwards.

My thoughts ... i want the last novel so bad!
Old 2009-11-10, 17:32   Link #22
Kovikow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cenit View Post
Can we also post here what kind of FMP ending we hope for?

I hope that Tessa, Kaname, Sagara and most of the main cast survives, kalinin in the end beeing the good guy and dying a heroic dead, that tdd-1 gets destroyed in a massive battle against amalgam with marduks dying on board. Leonard gets beaten the shit out of his face by sagara and dies some kind of painful dead while trying to run away. Also all whispers should loose their abilities for kaname and sagara having a peaceful life afterwards.

My thoughts ... i want the last novel so bad!
Almost exactly the same as I would like it!
Yeah I hate Mardukas too, it's not a big deal if he dies. Except maybe that Tessa would be sad, i hope she'll be happy at the end. I think she and Lemon would be great together! Let Leonard die the way=painful, shameless. I hope Kaname won't feel sorry for him. Kaname+Sousuke=big kiss, but I actually don't want it the way they talked about it at the radio, that Kaname promised and all. I would like to see Sousuke being emotional and active.

Wow, it's a fairy tale! but it would be great.
Old 2009-11-10, 21:10   Link #23
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovikow View Post
Almost exactly the same as I would like it!
Yeah I hate Mardukas too, it's not a big deal if he dies. Except maybe that Tessa would be sad, i hope she'll be happy at the end. I think she and Lemon would be great together! Let Leonard die the way=painful, shameless. I hope Kaname won't feel sorry for him. Kaname+Sousuke=big kiss, but I actually don't want it the way they talked about it at the radio, that Kaname promised and all. I would like to see Sousuke being emotional and active.

Wow, it's a fairy tale! but it would be great.
Wow. I actually liked Mardukas. He was a BAMF in DVMC.
Old 2009-11-13, 09:08   Link #24
Tabasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdarkdark View Post
Wow. I actually liked Mardukas. He was a BAMF in DVMC.
QFT

I wasn't a fan of his in the previous novels, but he more than made up for it there. The Duke indeed.
Old 2010-04-22, 00:06   Link #25
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

I just read the vols 4 -8 and godamn that poor nami
Old 2010-04-28, 08:03   Link #26
Severic

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
I just read the vols 4 -8 and godamn that poor nami
yeah that was a heart stopper here too.

thank god that bastard got it in the end. though for some odd reason i figured something like that would end up happening.

by that time we all knew Sousuke was doing all this cause he loved Kaname so ... (i hate putting it this way cause i really liked Nami) i dont see why the author would seriously put in a new love interest except for her to be involved in an act that sets Sousuke's determination in place. notice after it he doesnt mess around anymore.
Old 2010-04-28, 18:21   Link #27
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severic View Post
yeah that was a heart stopper here too.

thank god that bastard got it in the end. though for some odd reason i figured something like that would end up happening.

by that time we all knew Sousuke was doing all this cause he loved Kaname so ... (i hate putting it this way cause i really liked Nami) i dont see why the author would seriously put in a new love interest except for her to be involved in an act that sets Sousuke's determination in place. notice after it he doesnt mess around anymore.
Well, sousuke was a hard-ass already at this point. He was in a way just using Nami from the beginning to get to the bad guys. That was his plan, but yes, Nami was an unintended casualty.