Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-16, 23:15   Link #21
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I don't know what another powerup would be (and I don't really know why everyone is so fixated on Ichigo).

Well seeing as Ichigo is the main character, he is the one to receive powerups to save the day.
Old 2007-09-17, 10:04   Link #22
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Quote:
Honestly though, I'd like to perhaps see Ichigo + friends actually working as a team for once, all on a similar level of strength instead of just Ichigo continually getting stronger. Maybe that's just me though...
I think that you are not being very precise. Ichigo inspires others to go beyond their limits, like he does. No one expects him to save the day, but he catches that little edge in battle to finish the fight.
His friends are actually a great help to him because their powers are so different and varied. He can't do everything on his own, that's why he will always need his friends and teamates.
Old 2007-09-18, 05:32   Link #23
tbl
Affably Evil

Hichigo is extremely powerful, so I think Ichigo's next power up will come from getting closer to that power.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-09-18, 08:43   Link #24
Ichimaru

i dont want a vizard release form

if he gets one, then why the other vizards dont or have a released form...thats just double standards of power lvls...then theres no need for SS captains to intervene
Old 2007-09-18, 09:38   Link #25
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ What make you so sure that vaizard dont have release form?

Currently, they are on a level where they can beat their enemy (well, only Shinji involves in skirmish currently) without releasing, so why bother releasing/showing their true level? Arrancar have their released form, so its only natural that vaizard have one as well... Just not shown yet >.>

As to stay on topic, right now, Nell tutoring his next powerup is inevitable, at least for this arc, his power up will come from somebody close to him right now, As for winter battle, that would depend on Vaizard's or Isshin, probably Vaizard first, then the latter.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-09-18, 17:40   Link #26
Rehwyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
^ What make you so sure that vaizard dont have release form?

Currently, they are on a level where they can beat their enemy (well, only Shinji involves in skirmish currently) without releasing, so why bother releasing/showing their true level? Arrancar have their released form, so its only natural that vaizard have one as well... Just not shown yet >.>

As to stay on topic, right now, Nell tutoring his next powerup is inevitable, at least for this arc, his power up will come from somebody close to him right now, As for winter battle, that would depend on Vaizard's or Isshin, probably Vaizard first, then the latter.
Since Vizard are originally shinigami, I'd guess their "release" form is shikai and bankai. I mean, you don't see arrancar using either of those, because they were originally hollows. Seems to me that Vizard would have sword releases while Arrancar have their form release.
Old 2007-09-18, 22:19   Link #27
Ichimaru

vizards shouldnt have any form release, bankai should be highest and vizard lvl...

arrancars/VL dont even have bankai, only a form release a first lvl release in comparison to bankai mode...where shinigamis have 2 releases, compared to 1
Old 2007-09-18, 22:27   Link #28
Agallion

Send a message via AIM to Agallion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post
vizards shouldnt have any form release, bankai should be highest and vizard lvl...

arrancars/VL dont even have bankai, only a form release a first lvl release in comparison to bankai mode...where shinigamis have 2 releases, compared to 1

We do not know the arancaar dont have a 2nd release. At this point in the series is before we saw bankai in the SS arc. There is still room left for a arancaar bankai, perhaps the vasto lorde?
Old 2007-09-19, 00:31   Link #29
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
I agree with everyone here. Vaizards most likely don't have a released form. They are just like Ichigo. Zanpaktou=shikai+Bankai+Hollow mask with Hollow abilities. What more do you want? Transform into a hollow?
Old 2007-09-19, 06:48   Link #30
User46956

if ichi did go like super hollow that would be quite cool, i cant remember the manga but in the anime his hollow told him that if he want to really have holloichis powers he needs to stay alive till holloichi shows himself again ,

maybe that could a form of powerup. ah well i live in anticipation
Old 2007-09-19, 08:51   Link #31
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoFreak1 View Post
I agree with everyone here. Vaizards most likely don't have a released form. They are just like Ichigo. Zanpaktou=shikai+Bankai+Hollow mask with Hollow abilities. What more do you want? Transform into a hollow?

Ichigo showed that they can transform into a more hollow-like form (a bodily transformation instead of just getting the mask) -- If they're losing control of their inner hollow that is. Not sure if that's really a power-up though, it seems be something to avoid. But, it might be used again.
Old 2007-09-19, 09:43   Link #32
carb

at this point in the series, it is still apparent that Hichigo > ichigo. Hichigo is just letting ichigo have his day in the sun, that is until he makes a mistake. so i think that unless we see Hichigo having trouble with his enemies ( if ever he comes out again, which he will surely ), don't count on getting ichigo new power ups just yet.

what i do think will happen is that at some point, Hichigo will come out but will wtf get pwned. and he'll realise that going solo aint the thing, but wil have to work with ichigo to defeat further enemies.
Old 2007-09-25, 06:25   Link #33
XxHaixX

ok... i dunnoe about this... but ichigo release his bankai before putting his mask on... so what if its the other way round?if ichigo put on his mask first before releasing his bankai, wouldn't it be a lot stronger? bankai will increase one's strength by 5 to 10 times right,if so, it might multiply both is shinigami and hollow powers together? just a theory though...
Old 2007-09-25, 06:41   Link #34
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxHaixX View Post
ok... i dunnoe about this... but ichigo release his bankai before putting his mask on... so what if its the other way round?if ichigo put on his mask first before releasing his bankai, wouldn't it be a lot stronger? bankai will increase one's strength by 5 to 10 times right,if so, it might multiply both is shinigami and hollow powers together? just a theory though...
Well actually, that's quite interesting, basing on the stats buff.
Is he able to put the mask while his bankai isn't release ?
Old 2007-09-25, 07:34   Link #35
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sageblink View Post
Well actually, that's quite interesting, basing on the stats buff.
Is he able to put the mask while his bankai isn't release ?
yes he is(vizard training)
Old 2007-10-01, 14:17   Link #36
urahara25

what makes you think the winter battle will take place, i mean Orihime looks quite safe just now but what if Aizen wants her power so bad he just takes her back himself, MAKES her heal the Hougyoku so that he can make perfect Arrankar before the winter battle, that would certainly make it more life and death and less likely to have so much of a training period
Old 2007-10-01, 15:49   Link #37
JackRydden224
Knight of Twelve's Knight

I guess Ichigo could potentially do ceros but he already has GT and KGT for long distance attack so I don't think ceros would help him much. I a KGT coated tensa zangetsu would be more helpful to Ichigo.

Assuming that Nel was originally a vastro lorde, perhaps she can teach Ichigo something only VLs can do (assuming Hichigo is a VL-class hollow).
Old 2007-10-01, 16:38   Link #38
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by urahara25 View Post
what makes you think the winter battle will take place, i mean Orihime looks quite safe just now but what if Aizen wants her power so bad he just takes her back himself, MAKES her heal the Hougyoku so that he can make perfect Arrankar before the winter battle, that would certainly make it more life and death and less likely to have so much of a training period
Because
Spoiler for manga:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2007-10-02, 01:38   Link #39
tbl
Affably Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRydden224 View Post
Assuming that Nel was originally a vastro lorde, perhaps she can teach Ichigo something only VLs can do (assuming Hichigo is a VL-class hollow).
Hichigo is probably as strong as a Vastro Lorde, but not actually one.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Old 2007-10-03, 09:15   Link #40
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
here's what i think is going to happen, after hopefully nel is going to win but be hurt badly, she will tell ichigo to run with orihime. as they are escaping, aizen is going to come out but and attack a weakened ichigo. but isshin will block the attack. aizen is going to be suprise to see isshin alive. isshin will shunpo the heck out of there. ryuuken wil save renji and co, and possibly yourichi will save rukia and sado.

ichigo will be suprise to see his dad a shinigami and will make dumb facial expressions. ichigo's dad tells ichigo that he will be supervising his training from now on.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Closed Thread