AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2023-10-06, 18:11   Link #21
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

You totally know Shino is going to be the next girl swept up into their whole thing. I imagine only Mirika will remain stubborn enough to be Naoya's only one until the end. That girl has a lot of willpower.

Mirika's little sister is way too powerful. How old is she supposed to be?
Old 2023-10-06, 19:13   Link #22
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
You totally know Shino is going to be the next girl swept up into their whole thing. I imagine only Mirika will remain stubborn enough to be Naoya's only one until the end. That girl has a lot of willpower.

Mirika's little sister is way too powerful. How old is she supposed to be?
She didn't look that much younger than Mirika, so I'm willing to guess she's maybe 3-4 years younger than her?
Old 2023-10-06, 20:59   Link #23
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well the idiots are back and Rika really out did her self this time with Naoya calling her sister to come get her

Didnt peg Saki as smart but didnt think Nagisa was that stupid
Old 2023-10-06, 21:46   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

Glad to have something fulfill that romcom role that Tenpuru did last season, and it's a returner.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2023-10-07, 04:42   Link #25
ryllharu

More earnest and honest two-timing romance. It picked right up where it left off too.

Everything works out when all your scheming is just done right in the open. It's very endearing that the main conflict with Shino is all internal: that she won't want to give up on Naoya anymore and join the polyamory. "It's not right!" but she totally wants in on it as well.

Of course, the main draw of the series is the outstanding performances by the entire cast. It wouldn't work as well without their top-tier performances.
ryllharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-07, 14:47   Link #26
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Oh yeah, this protagonist's VA is Enoki
Man he's bad

Other than that, the usual braindead Hiroyuki fun

...Okay, it's wasn't really that funny, but I'm just watching it because I've watched all Hiroyuki animes

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-07, 20:02   Link #27
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Oh yeah, this protagonist's VA is Enoki
Man he's bad

Other than that, the usual braindead Hiroyuki fun

...Okay, it's wasn't really that funny, but I'm just watching it because I've watched all Hiroyuki animes
He captures Naoya's earnestness and straight-faced dumbness well .
Old 2023-10-09, 05:18   Link #28
ryllharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
He captures Naoya's earnestness and straight-faced dumbness well .
I always thought it was well-controlled and deliberate overacting because that's what Naoya's role demands.

Booksmart, considerate, kind, and not a lick of common sense at all in a single bone of his body.

He's a character who can be tricked into thinking girls with bigger breasts can go into heat after all...and also repeatedly shouting in the street with people around about the two-timing being his civic duty to accept their respective feelings.

In terms of comedic delivery, he's crushing it, as are all four of the other VAs.
Old 2023-10-10, 02:33   Link #29
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Girlfriend, Girlfriend Season 2. Get 'Em Go Go Summer Break!!

Here we are all of us two years later.

Naoya and his girlfriends are back for more harem antics and crazy misunderstandings.

Although I felt the last season finished pretty unceremoniously to me, I feel this season is going to turn the house around because Shino is finally moving in with Naoya, Saki Saki, and Nagisa.

The serious girl with the big but cute forehead () is going to develop as the main star for this season. Oh, well, I'm going overboard, but she'll be in the spotlight as the new arc has started.

And, Milika is not left behind, though Naoya still forbids her literal entry into both his house and his life. Nevertheless, her six-year-old tantrums are just too cute (as Nagisa pointed out) as well as her psychotic reactions.
Going toilet in front of the guy she likes?! (That was a good one)

I would've cringed had Milika gone to outdoors toilet.

But, Milika had to go all the way and fetch the big cannons so just to get to Naoya, and by big cannons I mean her kid sister Lisa.

Just too cute to be true, but thankfully far more reality-grounded and level-minded than her big sister.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-10, 12:04   Link #30
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

I find it amusing that this is a gag series, yet probably has one of the best op/ed songs this season lol.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-13, 14:33   Link #31
Frontier

"I'm going to make sure they have the best two-timing experience ever!" - Words I don't think any human has ever uttered before .

Shino is moving in! With both a desire to end this two-timing relationship and get over her own love for Naoya (which is easier said than done), but she also has to clean up after Sakisaki as always .

How did Shino and Saki become friends? Middle school flashback time! Shino had it all...brains, athletics, and composure. But what did Saki see? A cute girl with boobs smaller than hers, meaning she's not a threat and perfect to obsess over. And what does Saki care that Shino is more prestigious? She just wants to hang out with her. And Shino can't help but be charmed by Saki's endearing and honest stupidity .

And as far how she fell for Naoya...she was there through his entire middle school life of confessing to Saki and getting beaten by her on a daily basis, but she saw how sincere he was and couldn't help but be charmed by him. To the point where eventually she wanted to chip in and help him with Saki, and her feelings only deepened for him from there .

Shopping for a gift for Saki and treating us to Shino in that dress? Naoya really does have a way with the ladies, especially when romcom hijinks land him and Shino in the same dressing room with Shino wearing nothing but a shirt and panythose (and the camera makes sure to show off her butt)...with their butts pressed together...and then Naoya gets a good view of her in front. Lucky dog even back then .

Dang, Shino straight up said if they got closer she'd probably fall for him, and that's why they should keep some distance from each other...and Naoya's reaction being wracked with what he would do if that happened basically foreshadowed his future dynamic with Nagisa after she confessed. In another life, his two-timing could've been between Saki and Shino !

Shino can't help herself. She tries to kiss Naoya while he's sleeping. And who should catch them but Saki, though thankfully Shino's entire intelligence came up with such a clear and obvious solution as plucking his nosehair and Saki is so dumb she believes it .

Shino shower scene! Girl needs to collect herself and how bad she is for Naoya, but of course who should walk in and catch her naked (again) but Naoya. Only this time he's ready to turn himself in for the crime of catching her naked and she has to fight against him and landing the two on top of each other with Shino wearing nothing (again). And of course Saki catches them (again). It still didn't go in this time Sakisaki !

Not even Shino can resist Nagisa's puppy dog eyes and and her delicious dinner, and despite herself she can't help but give Nagisa more tips in making a proper nutritional meal. But even if Shino hates her and shuns her, and even if this two-timing relationship is hard on Saki, Nagisa won't give up on Naoya. And it seems like Shino resents Nagisa not only for what she's putting Saki through but for having the guts Shino lacked to act on her feelings for Naoya .

What was Mirika doing, you ask? Still complaining about her lack of screentime and dragging her sister on camping trips with less than stellar cooking to make vids of. Also of course Saki watches Risa's videos .

Next week: Festivals! Yukata! Mirika rejected! Kissing !
Old 2023-10-13, 18:47   Link #32
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had forgotten Saki's name literally is Saki Saki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Dang, Shino straight up said if they got closer she'd probably fall for him, and that's why they should keep some distance from each other...and Naoya's reaction being wracked with what he would do if that happened basically foreshadowed his future dynamic with Nagisa after she confessed. In another life, his two-timing could've been between Saki and Shino !
Don't sell Naoya short, he can still make it happen. It'll just be three-timing instead of two-timing. Honestly, it's only a matter of time. Shino is just way too weak to not just Naoya but also Saki's honesty. If they both ask her hard/often enough, she'll say yes.

It also feels like they're turning up Saki's bisexuality. First thing she did when she met Shino was comment on how cute she was. The second comment was a bit more problematic
Old 2023-10-13, 20:53   Link #33
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well that is an interesting first meeting between Saki and Shino with Saki saying something really dumb but got to hand it to Naoya with popping out of nowhere to confess to Saki

So not even a half a day before Shino tries to make a move on Naoya
Old 2023-10-14, 07:50   Link #34
Wandering Soul

Quote:

It also feels like they're turning up Saki's bisexuality. First thing she did when she met Shino was comment on how cute she was. The second comment was a bit more problematic
Saki was just trying to find common ground. Flatties got to stick together after all
Old 2023-10-14, 09:08   Link #35
ryllharu

I honestly expected flashback-Naoya to give Shino the pushup bra as thanks for helping shopping for gifts to Saki, not her characteristic ribbon.
Old 2023-10-14, 14:49   Link #36
Lex79

The media may have changed from manga to anime, but Shino is still lewd.
Old 2023-10-14, 17:13   Link #37
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
I had forgotten Saki's name literally is Saki Saki

Don't sell Naoya short, he can still make it happen. It'll just be three-timing instead of two-timing. Honestly, it's only a matter of time. Shino is just way too weak to not just Naoya but also Saki's honesty. If they both ask her hard/often enough, she'll say yes.

She's bi? I was starting to believe she was 100% homosexual and just got tired of saying "no" to Naoya...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-10-14, 20:17   Link #38
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She's bi? I was starting to believe she was 100% homosexual and just got tired of saying "no" to Naoya...
Honestly if that were true I doubt she'd have struggled with the idea of the two-timing or try to appeal to Naoya on her own as much as she has.

But she's totally bi .
Old 2023-10-20, 14:31   Link #39
Frontier

Ah yes, now Shino has been dubbed a perpetual accidental pervert. And with her track record, you can't really fault the title. I mean, in this episode alone she ends up having her boobs and butt touched by Naoya .

So Shino's latest plot to destroy the two-timing is improving relations between Naoya and Saki, which means a perfect festival date culminating in Saki getting her first kiss with Naoya! But can Saki seal the deal? All this time and she hasn't kissed Naoya once. Shino is ready to cut through the BS, but can Saki do it

Of course Naoya being Naoya thinks the solution is for HIM to set the mood and put the moves on Saki...and Nagisa is all for it! Yet in true Sakisaki fashion she pushes him away because she's too embarrassed, though she feels like now she's prepared for the main event at the festival. But she's the only one convinced of that .

All the girls look great in their yukata! Especially with their hair all done up! Of course Mirika is the only girl Naoya doesn't even bother complimenting .

Ah yes, Mirika goes straight for the banana...chocolate banana, that is! And she still loses .

And of course they lose the girls leaving Naoya and Shino alone with each other and Shino still desperate to push Naoya and Saki together to avoid dealing with her own feelings for him. The best part is when Naoya randomly tries to help a little girl find her friends and ends up carrying her and Shino on his shoulders because Shino's sandal breaks. What a man !

Naoya is two-timing, yeah, he's in love with two girls...but even if it would be normal to reject one, he can't help but be true to himself and want to be with both of them and be honest with those feelings. Meanwhile Shino is lying to her best friend even though her own feelings for Naoya keep seeping through .

Figures Mirika would be Naoya's final obstacle, she's been getting rejected left and right she doesn't want to lose this big chance. Too bad Naoya is still cold to her, wants nothing to do with her, and doesn't even want to watch her videos. That's rough. But the reason he rejects her so hard isn't because he doesn't like her per se...it's more that he admires her so much it's taking all his fortitude to reject her rather than fall in love with her and make things even more messy for him. And Mirika will take that as a win .

What's Nagisa's plan? Looks like both girls will get some solo festival time with Naoya .
Old 2023-10-20, 18:40   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

After spending the past few days reading the 100 girlfriends manga, this anime feels so tame and ordinary now. I don't know how to feel about it anymore. This show is definitely going to be completely overshadowed this season, they're in fact pretty lucky it's the second season and not the first.

Tags
comedy, romance