Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-02-26, 00:05   Link #21
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
How did Beelzebub end again? No resolution iirc
The final battle was rushed too. IMO they are trying too hard to make it a real battle manga instead of gag battle manga.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-26, 13:11   Link #22
James Rye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Any translation out?
Send you a link now, have fun reading the chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
The final battle was rushed too. IMO they are trying too hard to make it a real battle manga instead of gag battle manga.
Yeah, the battles weren't that great especially later on against the top demons. I enjoyed the battles against the delinquents the most, which were mostly gag battles anyway aka Oga crushing them like a demon crushing bugs.

I hope that Hungry Marie will keep battles either also as gag battles or that Tamura got better at writing and drawing battle scenes.
Old 2017-02-27, 13:38   Link #23
SidVicious
Anime addict

Funny first chapter...and Anna is cute.
Old 2017-02-28, 01:57   Link #24
konart

Belz's author at his best:
Spoiler for 1:

He's doing the same designs on purpose...
Old 2017-03-03, 03:43   Link #25
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Chapter 2 brought me back around to this series. The real gimmick with the gender bender was revealed at the end:

Spoilers
Spoiler for The gimmick is...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Well played, Tamura Ryuuhei.
Old 2017-03-03, 04:19   Link #26
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
Chapter 2 brought me back around to this series. The real gimmick with the gender bender was revealed at the end:

Spoilers
Spoiler for The gimmick is...
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Well played, Tamura Ryuuhei.
I am guessing...
we saw Marie from first time at beginning chapter 1 in the city, which mean they indeed swap body?
although i'd like to theorize if they swap body? across the time that would be interesting.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 13:22   Link #27
sayf82

did they swap from the hunger?
sayf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 14:14   Link #28
thefreakmike

So Taiga is a yandere.... omoshiroi XD
thefreakmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 08:37   Link #29
Velsy

Just read this now and while at first I was skeptical. Because I really dont like love stories where a person likes someone, then they continue go on and on about confessing over the years. That just annoys me as it feels like a distraction. Felt the premise could of been better, if after she had kept rejecting talking to him, he might of given up on it as hopeless until the correct events happened to give the opportunity. But I guess it wasn't too bad how it turned out.

I think I'll like this... I was hoping either the 2 souls merged, or maybe the 2 souls share the same body. However this twist makes it more interesting. Just kinda hoping that Taiga and Tereasha will be able to converse with each other for more fun. Looking forward to this genderbender. I loved the previous works of Bezzubulb and I do like some genderbender stories similar to this.

And I am all cool if it goes into Yuri territory , I actually hope it does more than anything else keke

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-09, 12:58   Link #30
thefreakmike

Chapter 3 is out, man Im loving this so much, probably my favorite of the new shonen series, this is friggin hilarious

hopefully this doesnt get axed to soon, can actually become a better romcom than Nisekoi ever was

Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-09, 13:13   Link #31
Velsy

Heh, that f..... k . Reminded me of a Whos that pokemon parody response on youtube when guessing the wrong pokemon I seen once. Has the same context, search it on youtube if you want to know more ^_~

But I have to say, this gender bender kinda lost some of its appeal when they switch cothes conveniently.. I feel like it be amusing if wasnt just magical cothes and they swaped in whatever they were wearing.. It like lost some seriousness and comedy with that. Well just my feelings on it.

But I guess the trigger is getting hungry afterall.

Donated by Om Nerabdator

Last edited by Velsy; 2017-03-10 at 14:56.
Old 2017-03-10, 02:22   Link #32
LevelSeven

despite my dislike i have read the ch2 as well (solely because it was the beelzebub author) but i must say most of the chapter was boring, i didnt find anything particularly funny about their interactions, even the way the grandma acted was...meh :/

one good point however was the light or lightning sword attack of the grandma... hopefully the author will make this into a comedy-battle story again :3
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 04:09   Link #33
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelseven View Post
despite my dislike i have read the ch2 as well (solely because it was the beelzebub author) but i must say most of the chapter was boring, i didnt find anything particularly funny about their interactions, even the way the grandma acted was...meh :/

one good point however was the light or lightning sword attack of the grandma... Hopefully the author will make this into a comedy-battle story again :3
noo.....................
Old 2017-03-10, 07:43   Link #34
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
noo.....................
why such a strong refusal?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 09:02   Link #35
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Oh, i love this story XD

When Marie goes hungry as Taiga.. His Grandma let him do what she need to eat but once she's stuffed it turns to Taiga in Marie's body which she start to attack him again XD
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-11, 01:21   Link #36
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by levelseven View Post
why such a strong refusal?
I don't mind if there "comedy" but if him ever will walk the battle shounen again then please no.
Tamura is shit when coming to handle "battle shounen".
I will give this series a chance for now but as long Tamura stick on his comedy-romance on purpose and will not slide it any further to abysmall level.
Old 2017-03-11, 01:29   Link #37
Velsy

Well if theres one thing I want to see most from this series with battles, Its his iconic wallplants ^_~ Thats what it truely ment to be beaten up in Beezubulb.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2017-03-24, 11:53   Link #38
thefreakmike

Chapter 4 is out and we finally have Taiga and Marie interacting, and croissants too.

Also not-Kunieda finally appears and already is proving to be best girl LOL. Seems like the plot will finally be kicking of soon as well

Spoiler:
Old 2017-03-24, 21:22   Link #39
Velsy

It appears from the explanations, that Taiga kinda died too. I guess its when that lightning bolt hit him. I assume if Marie didnt possess him, would he have really died ?

But I am interested to know, if Marie has been watching Taiga grow up all this time and has some connection/interest in him via that. As it seems shes being living on the church roof this whole entire time. Taigas grandma also mentioned it isnt the first time Marie has came to visit O_o. Probably quite often for their food maybe? I do like how they have finally started conversations with each other. Look forward to here on out. Hopefully tis going to be an interesting ride ^_^

Dont really know how this genderbender theme is going to work long term. Since they magically change cloths too, its probably going to be quite disruptive for tasks as going to school and whatso. Marie seems like shes going to come out when shes hungry alot. which by going by current pacing, probably every few hours O_O

Hope this is the start of at least a long partnership between the two merged souls. To be honest, I really not fond of Nina :/ But its started with Taiga having a huge crush on her :/

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Old 2017-03-26, 17:31   Link #40
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I love this manga because of body-swap shenanigans and because they have Hilda/MC look-alike.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, gender bender