Spoiler:
thanks for make it clear...
Old 2015-01-30, 13:15   Link #22
Dart-Sama

chaps 14 & 15 are up
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 13:37   Link #23
kagato3

Whoa we got a god speed translator. Sadly it won't last. Enjoying this so far and it is nice that the kid even seems to get a good end
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-30, 13:48   Link #24
AnimeFangirl

Not convincing

The premise of this series is weird. I've played several otome games on the DS and PSP and 99% of them don't have rival girls. The only ones I can think of with rivals were Tokimeki Memorial GS 1 and 2 and Otometeki Love Revolution, and even they weren't remarkable enough to get a whole LN made about them. I'd like to know what, if any otome games the author has been playing. I have a feeling s/he has confused 'otome game' with 'shoujo manga'.
Old 2015-01-30, 14:53   Link #25
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
The premise of this series is weird. I've played several otome games on the DS and PSP and 99% of them don't have rival girls. The only ones I can think of with rivals were Tokimeki Memorial GS 1 and 2 and Otometeki Love Revolution, and even they weren't remarkable enough to get a whole LN made about them. I'd like to know what, if any otome games the author has been playing. I have a feeling s/he has confused 'otome game' with 'shoujo manga'.
They most likely were very shallow in the game . The MC even admits she knew next to nothing about Mei as her whole back story was "mysterious" . The game itself seems to be fairly Drama heavy as it is implied Mei may have been trying to kill the player in the game. The fact that she is a villian in the game isn't too important it's that she would have a bad fate in any of the romance options . If the player goes hearts route she is exposed and shunned if the player goes for one of the others it is implied QoH ends up with the King of Hearts and he ends badly in all the other endings
meanimg there is a good chance she would as well.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2015-01-30, 20:05   Link #26
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dart-Sama View Post
chaps 14 & 15 are up
Just read it, dem ships man. She's so dense yet at the same time is rather open-minded, not minding if her fiance' gets a couple of mistresses (well, mostly from misunderstanding, but still...)

Again, she makes eliminating large groups of Krakens sound like some troublesome yet common overtime work...so broken (in more ways than one).
Old 2015-01-30, 21:18   Link #27
Rahuman
Masked Reader

The ship that pierce the heaven. OMG my maiden hearth screaming in this chapter, even though I'm a guy I'm enjoying this series.
Old 2015-01-30, 23:47   Link #28
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Being Achille is suffering.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 00:08   Link #29
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Being Achille is suffering.
Not really. Royce has it worse.

subjected myself to GT up to summer break of the first year of school . Camilla reminds me of what a shonen protagonist was plopped into a shojo manga as the heroine and her fight in chapter 37 is priceless. I'm haveing long live the queen flash backs too
Old 2015-01-31, 01:58   Link #30
Kioras

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Not really. Royce has it worse.

subjected myself to GT up to summer break of the first year of school . Camilla reminds me of what a shonen protagonist was plopped into a shojo manga as the heroine and her fight in chapter 37 is priceless. I'm haveing long live the queen flash backs too
I think there might be 1 or 2 characters who have more magic power then Camilla does, from what I got reading some of the GT and existing chapters is that very few characters understand magic like she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chapter 12
And little wonder, since among Camille’s magic tattoos is one that has the effect of automatically defending herself.
Automatic defence, automatic regeneration, high speed strike reinforcement, magic reflection… etc. etc. Right now Camille who’s smeared all over in tattoos is close to invincible.

The man grabbed at Camille. It looks like he’s finally run out of patience. It’s something very brave to do to a woman who killed a dragon by herself. But, because of the power of Camille’s automatic defence, the man couldn’t do a thing to her. Everything was blocked by an invisible barrier.
I think it was hinted that the main game heroine has more an insane amount of magic power.

To me it seems that Camilla will be someone who will be remembered for her total mastery of magic and research. She calmly broke magic locks that are supposed to be mage proof.

I am not sure who will be the antagonist, but I have a rough idea, but I'll wait for true spoilers/translation not sullied by machine translation (that I tried to understand)
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 02:03   Link #31
Xacual

It was mentioned in the author memo about the game that the setting for the game the heroine's magic power was basically off the charts levels. She did something that was impossible, brought an animal back to life.

Personally it looks like Camille's and Mei's friendship and then Mei's relationship with Raiga is toning down Raiga too so the Prince faction might actually end up not being a threat in the end. That leaves the foreign country and the commoner faction as the other two hostile sides.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 06:06   Link #32
bones

I get the feeling that she has taken over the role of the main heroine, there's no point in having two OP magicians around and remember what happened with the assassin
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 08:06   Link #33
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
I get the feeling that she has taken over the role of the main heroine, there's no point in having two OP magicians around and remember what happened with the assassin
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2015-01-31, 11:41   Link #34
DeathMetalBunny

This series is really adorable. A good thick headed heroin you just have to like and the rewinds in the leading guy's perspective is really great.

Even though it's a redo of the previous chapter it isn't repetitive and stays fresh.
DeathMetalBunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 01:59   Link #35
laclongquan

The way Camille act toward Royce, it's more like protective than possessive and romantic. I suspect when she meet the heroine she will grasp her and preserve her for Royce as per main route, and to assure of Royce's good ending.
laclongquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 02:09   Link #36
bones

She doesn't have romantic feelings for anyone though
Old 2015-02-01, 02:26   Link #37
Kioras

Quote:
She doesn't have romantic feelings for anyone though
I think she does towards Achille, but she is kinda a dense shounen protagonist stuck in a shoujo story.

She is genre savvy enough to know it too, so she figures she is not a good match to anyone. She was also so wrapped up with Achille's personality in the game she did not see him actually change with her around.

I wonder how many people get transported into this world, there appear to be at least currently 2 queens who have a different personality, I wonder how many others are there?

Could there be multiple people as the game heroines also?
Kioras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 02:32   Link #38
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioras View Post
I wonder how many people get transported into this world, there appear to be at least currently 2 queens who have a different personality, I wonder how many others are there?

Could there be multiple people as the game heroines also?
It was an otomege, so there was only one heroine.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-01, 02:38   Link #39
bones

Can't blame her the way Achilles goes about trying to romance her. Instead of telling her his feelings he decides to manipulate things to his favour i.e the betrothal and stuff.
Old 2015-02-01, 12:55   Link #40
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Can't blame her the way Achilles goes about trying to romance her. Instead of telling her his feelings he decides to manipulate things to his favour i.e the betrothal and stuff.
yeah, he really isnt anything direct right?
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body swapping, otome game, webnovel