AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2022-10-10, 20:11   Link #21
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I feel like of the entire sex Harem Mimi and Piglette are the only ones with genuine romantic feelings for Peter given they seemed the most bothered by his focus on Luvelia.
Lisa is just muscle-brained. She isn't the type to get flustered over having a rival, she will just steal away whatever she wants. Vegan is just too clumsy/stupid to think about all of the possible consequences of Luvelia actually getting Peter for herself and she is also the type to get what she wants no matter the other party's feelings anyway (even if she should use blackmail etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
I love the censorship this time. It's like they're mocking the censorship rules. We have to put beams of light over the nipples? OK, we'll put beams of light that make the nipples clearer and easier to see!
Exactly! It was a perfect parody, especially as they intentionally made the surroundings as dark as possible. It was so clear they are doing that intentionally, yet also kept the "style" of the usual censorship light beams.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-10, 22:07   Link #22
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasty View Post
Lisa is just muscle-brained. She isn't the type to get flustered over having a rival, she will just steal away whatever she wants. Vegan is just too clumsy/stupid to think about all of the possible consequences of Luvelia actually getting Peter for herself and she is also the type to get what she wants no matter the other party's feelings anyway (even if she should use blackmail etc.).
I guess I'm just curious the gap between wanting his sperm and wanting him romantically .
Old 2022-10-16, 12:13   Link #23
Frontier

"They took Senpai home like a bimbo at a bar!?" "They're probably after Peter's peter." Man, I love the dialogue in this show and how absolutely and unrepentantly horny it is .

Piglette seems like the only girl who genuinely cares about Peter's safety and not just his dick .

Well, Peter's buck-naked and in a jail cell, the queen had her way with him..and he actually came...because of course Peter would .

The main female Goblin finally frees Peter and it turns she was a goblin baby named Gobuko who Peter and his little sister raised on their own as part of their family...until they were tragically separated thanks to fantasy Ku Klux Klan .

Also, did I spot Peter's sister's butt crack in one of those images ?

Mimi Alpacas. Good at sex and fighting. A complete idiot at anything else .

Peter is definitely impressed by how well Gobuko has grown (in more ways than one), and the two are bonded once again as "family," but when Gobuko is in heat thanks to the queens' pheromones "family" turns into Peter finally banging her like everyone in the audience was expected. And then the rest of the Harem falls on top of them .

Was Kenji supposed to be a parody of Goblin Slayer with the helmet and instead of killing goblins you end up romancing them? It seems like that was the method he came up with that managed to reduce their sexual arousal before he got knocked out .
Old 2022-10-16, 12:35   Link #24
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Yup. Instead of Goblin Slayer this manga has a Goblin F... "Slayer".
Nachtwandler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-16, 21:39   Link #25
Rasty

^ I would say Goblin Layer fits him the best.

So Peter has a sister (which I guess we already knew from the opening), though I am interested in how she will interact with the rest of the girls when she gets introduced.

Poor Gobuko is the first heroine that got blocked by other girls. Though technically Vegan also failed on her first try.
Old 2022-10-16, 22:05   Link #26
Frontier

Quote:
^ I would say Goblin Layer fits him the best.

So Peter has a sister (which I guess we already knew from the opening), though I am interested in how she will interact with the rest of the girls when she gets introduced.

Poor Gobuko is the first heroine that got blocked by other girls. Though technically Vegan also failed on her first try.
I mean, they were already in the middle of it so it's not like they stopped her entirely .
Old 2022-10-17, 10:10   Link #27
BWTraveller
Born to ship

They seem to have toned up the lights just a bit this time. Ironic since they still have fully-exposed nipples in the OP.

But seriously these people are idiots. The guy is surrounded by goblins that're fawning on him, says that the problem is that people won't willingly take a goblin as a partner, and then says to stop the sexual rampage all you need to do is supply them with what they crave, and still they don't know what he's talking about. I mean, sure, they're taking it by force, but it still sounds a lot like you just need to give them a bit of that "medicine" in the right way.

On a different note, his encounter with the goblin queen kind of reminded me of Stunk's take on his session with Mitsue in Interspecies Reviewers. Similar level of disgust, and reluctant admittance that she had the technique to get the job done.
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-17, 17:57   Link #28
LG-MAX 2.o

AT-X is not uncensored?
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-23, 11:46   Link #29
Frontier

Man, poor Gobuko. Her people completely write her off and turn on her for helping Peter! But whatever you can say about Peter, he'll never abandon a comrade or loved one, and he's not leaving Gobuko behind .

I'm oddly distracted by how many of those goblin inquisition guys weren't wearing pants...

Wow, Peter's sister sure got edgy in the years between the flashback and the present-day! She looks pretty dangerous too. Makes me want to know what happened to her .

The cavalry is here! As well as more sex jokes .

So the solution to saving the goblins was...oral sex and blowing a big one in the Goblin ladies' mouths as they suck on 'em. The look on the mens' faces when they realized what they had to do was priceless. And they looked so dead inside afterwards .

Well, Gobuko's been banished from her people, but at least she's found a new home...in Peter's bed. And she's ready to make a bigger family with him !

Nothing like a celebration of Peter's newest heroism than some drinking and carousing! Luvelia seems more self-conscious about something so I wonder if there's something to that ?

Ah yes, the minute Peter re-commits to stay faithful to Luvellia...he drunkenly bangs every woman in his Harem. Classic Peter Grill! But it means he probably missed his sisters' message that she's coming .
Old 2022-10-23, 13:26   Link #30
Rasty

^ Clearly the sister is yandere bro-con. The question is, whether the authors dare to include her in the harem.

Luvellia is most likely self-conscious about her weakness and dragging down Peter. No way that a girl who still doesn't know how babies are made realizes what is going on around him.
Old 2022-10-24, 06:20   Link #31
Estzero1

On one hand it's interesting how they change/adapt things to make it work within the timelimit, on the other it makes me sad, why it can't have normal episodes length :/.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-25, 21:29   Link #32
BWTraveller
Born to ship

At some point after the show is over someone needs to make a vid compiling all the names they’ve come up with for sperm. I’ve heard some before but boner broth and crotch custard are quite new to me.
BWTraveller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-26, 11:09   Link #33
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
^ Clearly the sister is yandere bro-con. The question is, whether the authors dare to include her in the harem.
She's not in the lineup in the OP, but she is in the ED so who knows.
Old 2022-10-28, 06:40   Link #34
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-13 at 06:01.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-10-28, 10:56   Link #35
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The most mature Alpaca Sister .
Old 2022-10-30, 11:47   Link #36
Frontier

Nothing more Peter Grill than having a bunch of naked women in your Harem confront you about the new naked lady in your bed. Also apparently Gobuko writes off everything as "family" .

Lucy Grill! On the surface she seems like a cute and affectionate little sister...but there's a reason Peter is terrified of her, and that armor and weapons aren't just for show. Peter may be humanity's strongest warrior but his sister might be even more dangerous !

Ah, I see cheating runs in the family...and the emotional breakdown Lucy endured from losing Gobuko and their fathers' numerous affairs and the effect it had on their mother drove her to become psychotic to the point of killing their dad and inducing bloodlust when she thinks her big brother is cheating on Luvelia. She's, like, the worst enemy Peter could possibly face !

I knew the girls would've left plenty of evidence behind...I was half-expecting her to find their clothes. I'm morbidly curious whose panties those are though .

Peter was only able to save himself by revealing naked Gobuko and saying everything was hers, and ride the wave of the strong family feelings of Lucy reuniting with Gobuko to get himself out of this. Which actually works as all three of them come together...at least until Lucy asks the obvious question of why Gobuko is naked. Good luck, Peter .
Old 2022-11-07, 00:28   Link #37
Frontier

Quick thinking Piglette! Even if keeping Lucy around is like…the worst idea :heh!

If these women have never hesitated to bang him despite being engaged, the threat of his sister isn’t going to be enough to stop them from stripping and getting busy .

Nice parallel fanservice scene of Peter having a fivesome with naked Luvelia and Lucy .

So did Lucy mistake Luvelia putting on some pounds as her being pregnant ?

Mimi and Vega trading outfits was cute .

Tim best bro! Just drunkenly checking on Peter for a Bro’s Night and unknowingly saving his life .

I don’t have much of a frame of reference for Papa Grill other than he was an unrepentant cheating horndog who broke his family…but having your own daughter slice off and feed you your own dick is rough .
Old 2022-11-13, 12:52   Link #38
Frontier

Lucy and Gobuko sleeping together is pretty cute...but what's more pertinent is Peter is having performance issues because of all the stress Lucy has given him !

Lisa expressing their issue with getting his sperm just makes me realize they've been banging him non-stop for, like, two seasons and still none of them have gotten pregnant .

Well, good thing Peter's dick is immune to magic, otherwise an eternal erection spell would probably get pretty convenient .

This wasn't the type of series I was expecting to get a pool episode! We even get to see the girls in swimsuits! Of the extremely skimpy to the point of practically showing everything variety !

Nude Luvelia coming onto Peter was obviously a trick...but it actually got Peter jr. active, so maybe the key to getting Peter revved up again is true love? Is that how Fulltalia is going to get him back into the game ?

Luvelia is left behind because she can't defy her father (it's weird seeing that dudes' eyes) even though she wants to be with Peter like a normal couple...and seems like she's awakening to her sexual desires, unknown to herself. Also she's just lounging in an outfit that obviously doesn't have underwear for bonus points .

Well the girls finally feel a smidge of guilt for Peter's current issue...which means the best way to make it up to him is to give him a full body massage, and by massage I mean the Alpaca sisters rubbing themselves in oil along his body and shoving their boobs in his face, or Gobuko rubbing his dick! Of course not even that can revive Peter Jr. !

Huh, so Peter gets kidnapped by the Elves' Goodwill Ambassador...possibly Vegan's older sister!? She definitely looks like quite the hottie, and might use her duplicitous magic to get Peter in bed with her .
Old 2022-11-13, 16:11   Link #39
Estzero1

I really find it interesting how they change the flow (or rather the structure) of the anime in comparison to the manga, but it has its charme though.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-11-20, 11:46   Link #40
Frontier

So Fulltalia is Vegan's younger sister, and in true anime little sister fashion has a better figure and bigger bust size than her older sister...but the haughty and snobby attitude and desire for Peter's sperm against his own wishes is exactly the same .

Peter tired of all the elven penis magic! Now his body is stuck being super sensitive to whatever he touches. He's living the aroused lifestyle !

Huh. Peter's love for Luvelia's never gotten the way of him performing with all the various girls he's cheated on her with, so I wonder what the deal is here ?

I love how Vegan takes it as as matter of pride that she has to be the one to get Peter back...and the rest of the girls realize she's just trying to get a headstart on them. Also the theme of this season seems to be the Harem needing to rescue Peter from his dick being exploited by other women .

So Fulltalia and Vegan have some...I don't want to say dramatic backstory, but apparently some embarrassing thing they did with food lead to Vegan getting exiled, the family losing all their fortune and status, and both sisters getting pimped out as "goodwill ambassadors" to save face and pay off their debts. The only way this can be resolved, other than getting pregnant, is if Vegan and Fulltalia can work together somehow. Will Peter be able to bring them together? Or does it require a threesome ?

I figured Fulltalia would just transform herself into Luvelia to get Peter raring to go, and it actually works, although will they seal the deal before Vegan shows up ?