Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-05-19, 12:43   Link #21
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Either Shiro talking to Halibel or Halibel talking to Shiro. As they both have a nature based release its hard to tell who .

But my money is its Halibel taunting Hitsugaya as he pulls out a heavenly attack .
Yeh I also think it was Halibel... I guess he will do his best move, she will get away and maybe THEN she will finally put an end to this fight and someone will replace the Bumerang boy.
Old 2009-05-19, 12:43   Link #22
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Going by Djs Hitsugaya always comes out on top both literally and metaphorically . With his partner left gasping for breath . Same goes for the manga @_@

Horrible analogy I know ... coming back to the chapter would be better if the focus was on Soi VS Barry : (
Old 2009-05-19, 12:44   Link #23
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
-long post-
I get what you want to say....but why quote me?

Power level between Hitsugaya and Soi Fon is not the topic of that post
Old 2009-05-19, 12:48   Link #24
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
I took my time and now I know what Soi Fon is getting!

Spoiler for You really want to know?:
Lol the further it goes the more believable it becomes

Quote:
Going by Djs Hitsugaya always comes out on top both literally and metaphorically . With his partner left gasping for breath .

Horrible analogy I know ... coming back to the chapter would be better if the focus o Soi VS Barry : (
Agreed! I would prefer more attention at Soi Fon/Barragan and some side look at Halibel and Hitsugaya.

Also small look at Stark and Shunsui wouldn't be too bad. Just to see what they are doing and thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
@kitten320

I get what you want to say....but why quote me?

Power level between Hitsugaya and Soi Fon is not the topic of that post
Lol sorry I just got carried away later
I can remove you from quote if you want to
Old 2009-05-19, 12:49   Link #25
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
I wonder what happened to 11+ Arrancars... There were suppose to be more of them, but after GrimJaw's not-Fractions, there are all non numerous fractions coming up.
Nr 11 could nearly kill Hitsugaya and Bankai Ikkaku said he won by a luck - and he's on a captain level with it. Such a good build up for the Espadas and then we have them crushed Oo'
The only ones I can say were right: 8th, 5th and 4th. Sinetist battle where one after another were pulling "I prepered it just in case of that..." from their ass was cool. Ulq was killed by Super Hollow Ichigo, and Noit was handed by Kenpachi which I'm fan of so even if he lost to Ichigo for some unknown to sane people reason, I'll still consider him a walking bag of reiatsu.

I wonder how much diffrent does it feel to cut ice illusion thingy then cutting a real person, because I've never cut ice illusion thingy - but I bet that a well trained sword fighter could tell the diffrence - Hitsugaya doens't have hipnoses like Aizen so how the hell Halibeli didn't see through it.

Why the remaining capitans doesn't realese their Bankai? I know that Kubo has this rule that unless we've seen it once we have to wait till they have half their body in blood or something, but come on - that's insane. Foxy-kun did his bankai nearly for no reason, and Hitsugaya and Ichigo goes bankai just for the giggles. Even espada realese as if they would get candy for doing so.

To finish my rant I say that Hitsugaya will tell us that he never used this new technique because he used to fight at night all the time or was killed 2 seconds after he realesed (go to Aizen fight), but he didn't pull that off against Luppi and he was beating him much worse than at least 10 times stronger Halibeli Oo
Old 2009-05-19, 12:49   Link #26
ShinAkuma135
King of Beasts

Send a message via AIM to ShinAkuma135
Quote:
Yeh I also think it was Halibel... I guess he will do his best move, she will get away and maybe THEN she will finally put an end to this fight and someone will replace the Bumerang boy.
exactly, she looks bored as heck right now...maybe she'll finally give him a knockout and then maybe she can take on a vizard or something along those lines.
Old 2009-05-19, 12:54   Link #27
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinAkuma135 View Post
exactly, she looks bored as heck right now...maybe she'll finally give him a knockout and then maybe she can take on a vizard or something along those lines.
She should take a pillow with herself

And if Halibel was real(like actor or something), she would be damn pissed if she saw what is waiting for her
Old 2009-05-19, 12:54   Link #28
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
I wonder what happened to 11+ Arrancars... There were suppose to be more of them, but after GrimJaw's not-Fractions, there are all non numerous fractions coming up.
Other than the 11 there are many numeros created IMO . But most likely they are still in HM . The logic being there presence will further complicate matters adding to the x number of fodder fights .

But how come none of the Captains breaching HM or even team Ichigo encountered them . Leaving Demora and Iceringer whose classification remains unknown
Old 2009-05-19, 13:00   Link #29
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Either Shiro talking to Halibel or Halibel talking to Shiro. As they both have a nature based release its hard to tell who .

But my money is its Halibel taunting Hitsugaya as he pulls out a heavenly attack .
yeah but at the same time, i could see a flashback next chapter and then soifon releasing her bankai against barry at the end of the chapter
Old 2009-05-19, 13:00   Link #30
kitten320

Quote:
Nr 11 could nearly kill Hitsugaya and Bankai Ikkaku said he won by a luck - and he's on a captain level with it. Such a good build up for the Espadas and then we have them crushed Oo'
I really don't want to protect Hitsugaya... but I must make some corrections -sigh- Hitsugaya had llimiter on so he was using only 20% of his powers.
Ikkaku has bankai, but still he isn't captain level.

In my opinion Hitsugaya's 20% should be at about Ikkaku's level

Although one thing still bothers me... Renji had the same limiter and he was doing much better work then Hitsugaya They killed Arrancar in the same way! Didn't Renji had to struggle some more? Or didn't Hitsugaya need to make 11th sweat before release?
Besides he would be dead if not Orihime -_-

Quote:
I wonder how much diffrent does it feel to cut ice illusion thingy then cutting a real person, because I've never cut ice illusion thingy - but I bet that a well trained sword fighter could tell the diffrence - Hitsugaya doens't have hipnoses like Aizen so how the hell Halibeli didn't see through it.

Why the remaining capitans doesn't realese their Bankai? I know that Kubo has this rule that unless we've seen it once we have to wait till they have half their body in blood or something, but come on - that's insane. Foxy-kun did his bankai nearly for no reason, and Hitsugaya and Ichigo goes bankai just for the giggles. Even espada realese as if they would get candy for doing so.
Well clone thingy doesn't happen for the first time
We had Yoruichi when she was fighting Byakuya and then Byakuya himslef against Zomarri

Well Kubo said he hates to show bankai, don't know why he doesn't hate releases
Maybe left bankais' are something really special and unique in comparison to others? Because basicly only the strongest captains haven't shown it yet...
Old 2009-05-19, 13:02   Link #31
Wolcik

Quote:
Other than the 11 there are many numeros created IMO . But most likely they are still in HM . The logic being there presence will further complicate matters adding to the x number of fodder fights .

But how come none of the Captains breaching HM or even team Ichigo encountered them . Leaving Demora and Iceringer whose classification remains unknown
I guess Urahara perfected his door in those few hours they were in HM and thanks to that SS reinforcment could get to the right place, or they are so much better at solving illusions and fillers that they could beat the crap out of arrancars that stopped them and get to Las Noches faster than you can say "This doesn't make any sense no more".
Old 2009-05-19, 13:03   Link #32
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
yeah but at the same time, i could see a flashback next chapter and then soifon releasing her bankai against barry at the end of the chapter
I wouldn't mind flashback
But doubt that Hitsugaya will be involved
Old 2009-05-19, 13:16   Link #33
Wolcik

Quote:
I really don't want to protect Hitsugaya... but I must make some corrections -sigh- Hitsugaya had llimiter on so he was using only 20% of his powers.
Ikkaku has bankai, but still he isn't captain level.

In my opinion Hitsugaya's 20% should be at about Ikkaku's level

Although one thing still bothers me... Renji had the same limiter and he was doing much better work then Hitsugaya They killed Arrancar in the same way! Didn't Renji had to struggle some more? Or didn't Hitsugaya need to make 11th sweat before release?
Besides he would be dead if not Orihime -_-

Well clone thingy doesn't happen for the first time
We had Yoruichi when she was fighting Byakuya and then Byakuya himslef against Zomarri

Well Kubo said he hates to show bankai, don't know why he doesn't hate releases
Maybe left bankais' are something really special and unique in comparison to others? Because basicly only the strongest captains haven't shown it yet...
Renji is a VC and he finds Ikkaku more suitable for a captain position than himself.
Ikkaku is much older than Hitsugaya and has more experiance. Like Kenpachi is more into fun in fighting and winning is just a cherry on top.
Ikkaku is the one that trained Renji. I find it a little more of a plothole that he lost to Ichigo much easier than Renji, but than again Kenpachi lost to Ichigo and Byakuya didn't (he lost to Hichigo).
Captain level were suppose to be much bellow Espada's, but then Kubo just made everybody forget that by making Espada fight non ranked seats and some random kids, and that made captains stronger, right?

This should be a slaughterhouse, and if it were DBZ then only the strongest sayiajins would be still in the game and all Tenshins and Yamchas (read Ichida and Chad) would have to make place for Piccolo (read VCs and Captains) but in the end all is left is Goku and Vegita and eventually Gogeta (read Ichigo + Vaizards).
But it's not DBZ but Bleach and here even Hantarou can win against Stark as long as he get enough fans and flashbacks, and he uses his shikai in right moment.

Byakuya's win was crappy too. He used "Yoruichi'" trick out of his ass, and then his enemy turned out to be reatarted. If you can take someone's body and make him killhimself than why the fuck take hostages? Kill Byakuya instead of being supprised that he can use kidou, or if he give him enough time he'll shikai or bankai your ass. For a super fast guy he was really slow.
Most of the time it's not good guys strenght but bad guys stupity - like they would watch Austin Power and follow Dr.Evil's instruction.
Old 2009-05-19, 13:23   Link #34
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Oh ffs. Halibell should just Gran Ray Cero his sorry behind and get it over with.
Old 2009-05-19, 13:30   Link #35
kitten320

Quote:
Byakuya's win was crappy too. He used "Yoruichi'" trick out of his ass, and then his enemy turned out to be reatarted. If you can take someone's body and make him killhimself than why the fuck take hostages? Kill Byakuya instead of being supprised that he can use kidou, or if he give him enough time he'll shikai or bankai your ass. For a super fast guy he was really slow.
Most of the time it's not good guys strenght but bad guys stupity - like they would watch Austin Power and follow Dr.Evil's instruction.
It is always like this
Nnoitra had to grab his sword with all 6 hands.

And even though I'm big Soi Fon fan, Barragan should go after her head insted of breaking her arm before he released
Old 2009-05-19, 13:40   Link #36
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
well grimmjow's fraccion were all numbered, so its more than likely that halibel's, barragan's, szazel's (sp) , Stark's, and nnoitra's fraccion are all numbered as well, also the loly's, donde and peche. shawlong said that numbers didnt matter for non-espadas.
Old 2009-05-19, 13:49   Link #37
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Man... Kubo really hates Halibel -_-
Why in the world did he make her number 3?!

Some fricking Lupi(fake 6) kicked Hitsugaya and made him bleed but real 3 can't even put a scratch?!

-trying to calm down- hope whatever Soi Fon had planned will work...

But I really need to get one idea out of my head -goes to different thread-
it seems to me that you just really want him to get beat up by a girl >_> i too wish a Female character would kick some ass...
Old 2009-05-19, 13:51   Link #38
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
it seems to me that you just really want him to get beat up by a girl >_> i too wish a Female character would kick some ass...
I don't care by whom, just kick him already -_-
Old 2009-05-19, 13:56   Link #39
Wolcik

Quote:
It is always like this
Nnoitra had to grab his sword with all 6 hands.

And even though I'm big Soi Fon fan, Barragan should go after her head insted of breaking her arm before he released
When Zaraki was saying that Jiji tought him something, I believe that there is more to it than just holding the sword with both hands - it's more like a technique - grab a sword and you'll find out what I mean, if you suck at it you'll suck no matter what how you hold it.

Noitra had lost to Zaraki's bloodthirst first, there were two beast and the hollow one turned out to be more human than the one that had a human base. That's some philosohical bullshit, but all anime/manga are like that - you can't look too deep into them or you'll see the holes and stiches.
With a shounen you have to be happy if you know who is stronger and why. Not just "just because" reason.
Old 2009-05-19, 14:00   Link #40
kitten320

Quote:
When Zaraki was saying that Jiji tought him something, I believe that there is more to it than just holding the sword with both hands - it's more like a technique - grab a sword and you'll find out what I mean, if you suck at it you'll suck no matter what how you hold it.

Noitra had lost to Zaraki's bloodthirst first, there were two beast and the hollow one turned out to be more human than the one that had a human base. That's some philosohical bullshit, but all anime/manga are like that - you can't look too deep into them or you'll see the holes and stiches.
With a shounen you have to be happy if you know who is stronger and why. Not just "just because" reason.
Still... He won because he sent some power wave, not because he made some super moves

6 hands would make even more powerful wave

Don't get me wrong, I like Zaraki.

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga