AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-04-17, 06:54   Link #3801
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemhotaTech View Post
Isn't anyone starting to feel frustrated by this novel? There are two ****faces who seriously need to be skinned alive, impaled on burning rocks, and left to die on a dead planet, and the MC isn't doing much... okay, I admit, he's doing small, but admirable things, but maybe he should get a slap to his face and realize that any promise from a parasitic deity is worth less than wyvern s#%, and blast both those sorry excuses for sentient life forms to the world of bad western animation.
All of you are forgetting that>> If Makoto makes a move on the heroes, the goddess will also move and that's what Makoto wants to avoid.

They made a deal.

Even if she is restricted, she still has followers that can go after the Kuzunoha company. Root mentioned during the academy arc that the heroes weren't the goddess' trump card.

From Makoto's POV, he still doesn't believe that he can take on the goddess in his current state. Even if he could, he will lose some of his people and he already told Tamaki that he wanted to defeat the goddess without receiving any casualties. Even if that is a BUG, she's still a goddess. The only real god class opponent he faced was Athena and she completely defeated him and from his pov, she did it without breaking a sweat.

Plus, Makoto wasn't that attached to the world until recently, now that Rembrandt is forcefully trying to tie him down in Tsige. Now, Makoto will be forced to be a part of that world.

Makoto is also thinking about his followers and his people. Any action he takes might effect them as well and he has already seen dreams where he lost Mio and Tomoe.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 08:16   Link #3802
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma29 View Post
All of you are forgetting that>> If Makoto makes a move on the heroes, the goddess will also move and that's what Makoto wants to avoid.

They made a deal.
I reread chapter 151 and the only deal they made was this: I call you for the last time and I will leave you alone except you make a move against hyumans. To me that sounds that Makoto should not attack hyumans but the heroes could be fair game. I mean if Makoto would kill or neutralize the heroes but leaves the hymunas alone it should be to the letter of their deal. Then again there was no stipulation what Makoto might do if the heroes try to go against him (and Tomoki will surely do).

And as you saig Makoto is currently using the lull in the fighting between the demons and hyumans to power up and probably developing contingency plans to ensure the world does not get destroyed once he starts the 'bug clashing'
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 09:27   Link #3803
Breimn

I wonder what Makoto s original talent was. Making erogames ? Lol. Extra 11 was translated , go check it.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 13:01   Link #3804
Enigma29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morilinde View Post
I reread chapter 151 and the only deal they made was this: I call you for the last time and I will leave you alone except you make a move against hyumans. To me that sounds that Makoto should not attack hyumans but the heroes could be fair game. I mean if Makoto would kill or neutralize the heroes but leaves the hymunas alone it should be to the letter of their deal. Then again there was no stipulation what Makoto might do if the heroes try to go against him (and Tomoki will surely do).

And as you saig Makoto is currently using the lull in the fighting between the demons and hyumans to power up and probably developing contingency plans to ensure the world does not get destroyed once he starts the 'bug clashing'
Do you think that the same goddess that kept dragging Makoto into the war to save the heroes would turn a blind eye if he killed them?

The heroes are leading the hyumans in the war, if Makoto killed them then that would mean that he is against the hyumans and it will also count as a declaration of war against the goddess since he'll be giving the demons a huge advantage if the heroes died.

The goddess finding out about Asora was always Makoto's biggest concern, that's why he did actions that wouldn't put Asora in danger and eliminated threats that might cause harm to Asora and his followers. That's also why Makoto wouldn't deliberately try to start something with the goddess and take this time to become stronger, since he doesn't know when the goddess would move.
Enigma29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 13:04   Link #3805
nuttsrisuruk

Heh? I thought that Hibiki's clothes is highly revealing. The ilustration doesn't seems so
nuttsrisuruk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 13:05   Link #3806
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
If that spoiler is true...I pity Root a bit even. x.x If Root in the past married someone like trash than I pity him/her. Now Root meeting trash present version and turning in that type of person...all I can say is ew. Then again Root was in the past kinda trying to push Makoto in that direction. Makoto is inexperienced though so w/e If he was perhaps he would have a different attitude towards it. (Maybe) Then again how should I know how an immoral dragon thinks...all I can say is after reading that spoiler about root and trash made me shudder.
From Makoto's pov. Root's husband reminds me awfully of trashmoki.
Old 2017-04-17, 13:15   Link #3807
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuttsrisuruk View Post
Heh? I thought that Hibiki's clothes is highly revealing. The ilustration doesn't seems so
that only happens when she 'cast off' / does her 'henshin' to increase her stats
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 14:50   Link #3808
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post

Tomoki = Mitsurugi Kyouya

Spoiler:

Basically you already have all the story for arc 5 from the RAW, maybe even more than what I read.

For some reason I start feeling sorry for Root....

Speaking about hyuman politics and stuff, I would say that Makoto should simply choose a few good hyumans and nuke the rest to oblivion. With his power level it should be easy, the biggest problem would be those stupid morals of his....
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 15:01   Link #3809
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post

Speaking about hyuman politics and stuff, I would say that Makoto should simply choose a few good hyumans and nuke the rest to oblivion. With his power level it should be easy, the biggest problem would be those stupid morals of his....
Morals? more on belief if you ask me. His indifferent to life and discriminate Hyuman. The only thing that's holding him back is the goddess. if his confident enough to trample the goddess like the door, without casualties on his side. he would go on rampage to beat up/kill the goddess. Makoto is aiming for zero casualties on ASORA's side. he doesn't care much about the others.
Old 2017-04-17, 16:11   Link #3810
branislavs369

Is it ever revealed what Makotos original talent was ?
branislavs369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 16:44   Link #3811
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post

If the dragon itself is happy it's a win win situation, like a certain erofu from mushoku tensei. For example i remember root had some wives when he become a male, i bet he did make use his first husband teaching...

But is that rootslut back story was real ? I didn't found it in the raw i read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
I wonder what Makoto s original talent was. Making erogames ? Lol. Extra 11 was translated , go check it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by branislavs369 View Post
What talent are you talking about here, cheat skill or normal human talent ?

If it is norm human talent, I think his original talent is bocchi zone, like teZukA zoonee!!
Back in earth he holed in the archery dojo alone so in asora he could widen the space whenever he want.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 17:09   Link #3812
cttica

Quote:
Originally Posted by branislavs369 View Post
killing instinct or something similar
cttica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-17, 17:36   Link #3813
tsunade666

the ability to see or know here to hit for the kill. that's one of the teachers said but I'm not sure if it's the archer or o teacher, of rather I cant seem to remember who. but probably the archer teacher? she seems connected to supernatural.
Old 2017-04-17, 21:31   Link #3814
Darius Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
What talent are you talking about here, cheat skill or normal human talent ?

If it is norm human talent, I think his original talent is bocchi zone, like teZukA zoonee!!
Back in earth he holed in the archery dojo alone so in asora he could widen the space whenever he want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttica View Post
killing instinct or something similar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the ability to see or know here to hit for the kill. that's one of the teachers said but I'm not sure if it's the archer or o teacher, of rather I cant seem to remember who. but probably the archer teacher? she seems connected to supernatural.
It had to be something that Makoto was able to do on Earth before he took up Archery.
Something that can change the world, but be something that little boys wouldn't want to get. And that those three would understand why Makoto turned away from it. Personally, my feeling is that it's Art related. It's something that he could do even with his frail body, that he could see where he could go with and turn away from. Actually, personally, I suspect that Makoto's "talent" was in cross dressing. AKA designing and wearing clothing traditionally designed for girls and wearing them well as a guy or being mistaken as a girl. It explains everything.
Darius Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 00:15   Link #3815
lexlexz

talent!!!!!!!!!!!1
what is the talent?!?!?!?!?!?!?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 01:02   Link #3816
travelingbum

could be something involving relationships..... lol

but yeah with no actual raw update or an extra that isn't covering the manga........ you will never know
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 02:19   Link #3817
Breimn

If it involves relationship, it would be attracting weirdos like Root instead of normal girls lol.
Kinda like that manga where MC attracts only delinquent girls.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-18, 05:55   Link #3818
The One Above God
Kamijou

I like the theory that Makoto's original talent is related to ruling or with people in general.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 01:33   Link #3819
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Sorry, no more illustrations till i figure out how to bypass the ebook reader's screenshot protection

Last edited by Show1983; 2017-04-21 at 02:28.
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-21, 01:44   Link #3820
travelingbum

^go edit your post..... vol 12 isn't even out.

no new posts from the author on alphapol for any possible main story update
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel