AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-06-28, 15:55   Link #301
DemonneoPT

For some reason i think the best this story can offer is still yet to come! That fantasy world has potential for so much more compared to what we got.
Zero and the Mercenary are fantastic and unusual protagonists, especially our furry friend! Too bad we won't get any more episodes of this and since i hate reading everything besides simple stuff like manga, i will not be able to check the LN for further content and see for myself if the story gets better!
DemonneoPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-28, 23:45   Link #302
Blueknight78

i would like to know how this serie is doing in sales for both bd/dvd and ln/manga burst sales, if we can have some hope it's another "nont otaku friendly" serie which again "just because is not "otaku friend" will be destroyed in sales, because you know if not ecchi, no little sister and many others almost obligatory things then the serie will fail because of crap tastes.
Old 2017-06-29, 04:46   Link #303
moridin84
Custom User Title

The ending was kind of stupid.

Thirteenth got off easy and suddenly was all about how wonderful Sorena was. And the witches thing ending up peacefully somehow.

Well what was good about the show was the stuff Zero/Mercenary stuff anyways.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-01, 14:45   Link #304
Applehell

This was decent series at the end of the day, but it's best feature from start to finish was the camaraderie between Zero and the Mercenary. Everything else around that unfortuately didn't hold up nearly as well. It couldn't meet the expectations I had for this before it started, but I don't regret my time with it. It's just not something that will stick with me though.

Last edited by Applehell; 2017-07-01 at 15:10.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, fantasy races, light novel adaptation, sword and magic, witches