AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-06, 08:16   Link #281
IndexOfIdeas

Gonna ask this what does digested means?

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 08:24   Link #282
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndexOfIdeas View Post
Gonna ask this what does digested means?
Digest = summary format
Old 2015-10-06, 20:52   Link #283
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Digest = summary format
Thanks now i know

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-06, 21:22   Link #284
sabado

sometimes is an unfriendly summary that makes no sense no matter how many times you read it, but my favorite, as in this webnovel, is just a chapter with other characters point of view. But of course , if you didn't read the main you won't get anything
sabado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 18:22   Link #285
iky43210

Anyone know if the LN is translated to Chinese?
iky43210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 02:12   Link #286
Breimn

Didnt find raw or chin scans. If you have better luck pls share illustrations.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 05:28   Link #287
Breimn

Archery part got translated for those interested in his cheat power.
Old 2015-10-30, 06:00   Link #288
The One Above God
Kamijou

Another "concentration" and he will have twice the amount of Magic power of the bug...

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 09:27   Link #289
SineMora
Wait for it...

Goddamnit, don't stop him, he needed to do it several more times so that the bug won't stand a fucking chance.

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-30, 09:33   Link #290
obnuchious

what he's doing is technically the same thing as the Reincarnation System of The New Gate.....
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 07:36   Link #291
Lightpulsar

So... is that also why he can't level up?

I mean, everytimes he do so he resets his exp and doubles it, yeah?
Lightpulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 09:17   Link #292
NWJY
Newbei Enter

THe method he use that cause his lvl to reset but become stronger really remind me of reincarnated system( Disgae).................... even i like to use it to made my character stronger
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 16:33   Link #293
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
THe method he use that cause his lvl to reset but become stronger really remind me of reincarnated system( Disgae).................... even i like to use it to made my character stronger
lol you beat me here... also i was thinking of another narou title where mc can reset his level to 1 all the time with cheat stats too. for him and his pets(idr the title)

the goddess is a bitch uh... i want see him trashing psycho hero and making hero girl his . cause i think hero girl was in love with him right? and i find this wn today and i am withouth tl chapters... i like tomo and mío... next contract i think will be orc girl(this cheat party lacks a little common sense)
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-31, 16:45   Link #294
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
lol you beat me here... also i was thinking of another narou title where mc can reset his level to 1 all the time with cheat stats too. for him and his pets(idr the title)

the goddess is a bitch uh... i want see him trashing psycho hero and making hero girl his . cause i think hero girl was in love with him right? and i find this wn today and i am withouth tl chapters... i like tomo and mío... next contract i think will be orc girl(this cheat party lacks a little common sense)
You don't remember the title but do you have the link anymore?

And you're wrong about the hero girl. She's his senior but not the one that was in love with him. She was just the captain of their club. She actually thinks he's a mass murder
Old 2015-10-31, 17:08   Link #295
Breimn

And that he is helping out terrorists.
Old 2015-10-31, 17:47   Link #296
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
You don't remember the title but do you have the link anymore?

And you're wrong about the hero girl. She's his senior but not the one that was in love with him. She was just the captain of their club. She actually thinks he's a mass murder
nope. sorry i read about it in narou thread. its a isekai setting. mc has beast girl as companions, and he is able to reset his level and his pets levels too. in narou thread there are summaries by amatsunagi. you can ask him if you are interested in it.

regards archery captain. she confessed him not? she wanted him be vice-captain and confesed too? or i read wrong that part?
i was thinking he got confesed by koukai and captain... maybe i read that in a rush and i not understand very well.
so she is in the same mental wave like shitty goddess? i actually think psycho hero is more scary than her. be able to control anybody with his demon eye and being a bully target with resentement is a very bad mix....
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2015-10-31, 18:10   Link #297
cabman11

Quote:
nope. sorry i read about it in narou thread. its a isekai setting. mc has beast girl as companions, and he is able to reset his level and his pets levels too. in narou thread there are summaries by amatsunagi. you can ask him if you are interested in it.

regards archery captain. she confessed him not? she wanted him be vice-captain and confesed too? or i read wrong that part?
i was thinking he got confesed by koukai and captain... maybe i read that in a rush and i not understand very well.
so she is in the same mental wave like shitty goddess? i actually think psycho hero is more scary than her. be able to control anybody with his demon eye and being a bully target with resentement is a very bad mix....
You're literally thinking of the wrong girls.
The one that actually like and are still on earth.
It was another club member that was summoned and she doesn't have any particular romantic feelings for him.
What she is is jealous. She has power issues and from what we've got from her mentality she doesn't like people who are stronger than her and always wants to be at the top.
With the MC being stronger than her she's extremely uncomfortable and is always coming up with delusional excuses to make him the bad guy in her head
Old 2015-10-31, 18:20   Link #298
Breimn

Tldr she wants to be the special snowflake
Old 2015-10-31, 18:26   Link #299
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
You're literally thinking of the wrong girls.
The one that actually like and are still on earth.
It was another club member that was summoned and she doesn't have any particular romantic feelings for him.
What she is is jealous. She has power issues and from what we've got from her mentality she doesn't like people who are stronger than her and always wants to be at the top.
With the MC being stronger than her she's extremely uncomfortable and is always coming up with delusional excuses to make him the bad guy in her head
lol that reminds me kouki(arifureta lol hero)

but only a power matter? she is idiot? well lately Almost all summoned hero are a tards.
mc trash her? mío or tomó trash her? i want to know since that personality is like wuxia enemies where only for be more powerfull they want kill mc.

so he will not be restrained by his feelings when fight them cause they could be only aquitances (in case they want mess with mc.)
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2015-10-31, 19:12   Link #300
cabman11

Quote:
lol that reminds me kouki(arifureta lol hero)

but only a power matter? she is idiot? well lately Almost all summoned hero are a tards.
mc trash her? mío or tomó trash her? i want to know since that personality is like wuxia enemies where only for be more powerfull they want kill mc.

so he will not be restrained by his feelings when fight them cause they could be only aquitances (in case they want mess with mc.)
She's not a bad girl.

She's just disillusion about the MC and has an inferiority complex.
In the MC honestly could care less about her

And in the first place the reason she thinks he's of mass murder is because wherever he goes people mysteriously disappears

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel