AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-04-19, 06:43   Link #281
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
the more i hear about this, the more i dreaded about Subaru's future of suffering
Meh. He's already got the curse from her. How much worse can it be?
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 12:01   Link #282
Guroga

That pastebin scares me...
Guroga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-19, 12:39   Link #283
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Matter View Post
Someone has posted a summary about the additional information and spoilers in pastebin. I don't know how accurate they are:
Here is the link
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guroga View Post
That pastebin scares me...
btw, I skimmed through this long pastebin, didn't spot any fake spoilers.
few things may not be entirely accurate, but nothing stands out as outright wrong.
Old 2016-04-19, 12:57   Link #284
RDNexus

What few things may not be entirely accurate?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-21, 22:16   Link #285
larethian

Just finished v2 and almost done with v3 chapter 1. Count me a fanboy of Beatrice. I'm not into lolis but she's an absolutely awesome character.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 13:13   Link #286
Shidou

Did the relation between Ram and Roswaal change when everybody know what had he done ?
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 22:14   Link #287
arthand

Lol Subaru was so happy when he was transferred to another world but then he finds himself in a nightmare where he suffer endlesly lol. I mean he didnt even get one hax power but a curse and every villain is pyscopaths with hax powers.

If i were subaru i wouldnt try to fix loops in the first place and get myself stronger with magic and swordmenship if that didnt worked i would just be a farmer or something like that iguess lol.I just dont understand why he insist of staying weak.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 02:09   Link #288
teddychan
Dj Pedobear

Send a message via Yahoo to teddychan
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthand View Post
Lol Subaru was so happy when he was transferred to another world but then he finds himself in a nightmare where he suffer endlesly lol. I mean he didnt even get one hax power but a curse and every villain is pyscopaths with hax powers.

If i were subaru i wouldnt try to fix loops in the first place and get myself stronger with magic and swordmenship if that didnt worked i would just be a farmer or something like that iguess lol.I just dont understand why he insist of staying weak.
as i know, he tried to become stronger, its just that he can't,
he got no mana, no strength, can't be taught and can't learn fighting techniques.
even he trainned so long he really can't get stronger, the only way he could get stronger is by killing the apostles and witches.

and even after getting those powers, he's still useless because he has no mana to activate them. thus yeah, it's not he insist of staying weak, but he just can't get any stronger because of the boundery set by the curse

http://t.garena.com/70462784
Find Dj aya or Dj Pedobear for more info

Greetings from Anime Daisuki!
AnimeDaisuki was created by saiben32.
For the Purpose of Inviting other Anime Lovers out there to talk and listen about anime.
AnimeDaisuki is a Room for Anime, Game and Music.
We welcome everyone to join our room.
Come and join and be an ULTIMATE OTAKU!
teddychan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 03:39   Link #289
arthand

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddychan View Post
as i know, he tried to become stronger, its just that he can't,
he got no mana, no strength, can't be taught and can't learn fighting techniques.
even he trainned so long he really can't get stronger, the only way he could get stronger is by killing the apostles and witches.

and even after getting those powers, he's still useless because he has no mana to activate them. thus yeah, it's not he insist of staying weak, but he just can't get any stronger because of the boundery set by the curse
Then become a farmer dont meddle with psycopats.
arthand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 07:26   Link #290
devilo96

oh god... after i read the spoiler from pastebin...... gonna drop the anime asap
this series is to dark than akame ga kill
and the author really love make a sad and despair situation for subaru.....
btw what happend to new chp ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 07:49   Link #291
tsunade666

Why drop it? Its a good story. I'm loving it because I won't he seeing stupid happy endings where everyone smiles and romance is believable and not harem.
Old 2016-04-23, 08:55   Link #292
RDNexus

I can hold myself over the angst since I've been enjoying the story so far (only Arc1, of course).
But I hope there's a sort of happy ending down the line. And yes, the romance seems believable.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 10:08   Link #293
tsunade666

I don't like angst too but subarun still manage to recover every time he fails. Be it by his own will or by the help of others. And even his protag will, will crumble. Someone will help him to recover. Not everything can be solved by protag alone. I prefer it that way.
Old 2016-04-23, 10:35   Link #294
Ladiusman

Holy shit that pastebin.

I gotta say though, I'm hooked on this story now that I've found chinese translations for it. And apparently he might be in for another round of suffering eh?

I've always been a fan of MCs who have to go through many tough tribulations to achieve their goal. Makes it feel worth it when they finally do get it, kinda like after finishing a marathon.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 13:15   Link #295
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

We really should have separate threads for the novels and manga given that there's no English fan-translation, the Yen Press release hasn't even started yet and all we get is hearsay from the few people who can read the novels.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 13:18   Link #296
Breimn

This is a WN thread in WN folder. Go make a LN or manga thread if those are the ones you are interested in.
Said from someone who didnt read WN .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 14:02   Link #297
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

*points to thread title*

edit: I created a manga thread over here if anyone cares to join.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 18:19   Link #298
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

¡Hello!, I am new to the Forum I hope is not a nuisance , I agree that a story that is pleasant and cheerful and happy endings are very common, so it can be you consider boring, and a story with a dark and sad ending is much more shocking to see. I prefer a dark and sad history. Love to see Subaru at a point where the only way that things end well is that the suffer too.
Old 2016-04-23, 21:08   Link #299
Applehell

I wouldn't be surprised if this ended up with a happy ending because Subaru seems to have enough going for him (strong reliable lifelong friends, actual romance with the girl he loves well one of them at least, lots strong character growth etc) and he's succeded in almost everything he's wanted to do even if he had to go through a lot to achieve them. A happy end would actually be well earned.
Applehell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 21:23   Link #300
Waxman

The fact that Subaru earned his happy ending alone would be original.
The fact that Subaru has to work so hard make him more interesting.
There are other MC that may had it hard at the beggining (Arifureta for example) but after that the became way too powerfull and things get somewhat pointless since hardly anything is a challenge for them.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate world, not harem, reborn, thriller, time travel, webnovel