AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2020-02-17, 17:41   Link #261
godz

after this volume we will have to organize the dxd power levels in the waiting time of the new volume ... before it would not have seemed unheard of for a dragon king to resist so much Fenrir to 80%, since we had the memory of volume 7 where Fenrir 100% easily and quickly defeated tannin.

and I don't think the remaining 20% of such a difference.
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 01:22   Link #262
Lucidrago

So I'm guessing that Issei officially adds Ingvild to his team this volume due to the chapter titled 'Team Member.'

And maybe something important will be revealed in the Gremory bloodline like an important ancestor or something. Like maybe due to their geneology, they can enhance certain abilities or powers through the mixing of their blood with others. Which may explain why the Power of Destruction is so strong in Sirzechs, Rias, and Millicas. And maybe there are those targeting Rias and Millicas because of this like Nebiros.

And the chapter Bael may be Sairaorg talking with Seekvaira like it was in Volume 9. And he may be talking about Issei's current power level and promotion and how far ahead Issei has gone ahead of him in a short time. And he may be discussing with Seekvaira his upcoming match with Indra and possible strategies to defeating Team Vajra and Sairaorg hints at having a new form that could possibly allow him to defeat Indra.

Last edited by Lucidrago; 2020-02-18 at 01:41.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 01:33   Link #263
AzazelDxD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
So I'm guessing that Issei officially adds Ingvild to his team this volume due to the chapter titled 'Team Member.'
Probably are the team members from Vali and Wukong team.

I think that I saw both teams in the spoilers
AzazelDxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 01:48   Link #264
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzazelDxD View Post
Probably are the team members from Vali and Wukong team.

I think that I saw both teams in the spoilers
We did. Sorry about that. I wasn't thinkihg.

I can't wait to see what abilities Balberith and Verrine have. If they even have special abilities.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 03:28   Link #265
Giuseppe1234

Quote:

And maybe something important will be revealed in the Gremory bloodline like an important ancestor or something. Like maybe due to their geneology, they can enhance certain abilities or powers through the mixing of their blood with others. Which may explain why the Power of Destruction is so strong in Sirzechs, Rias, and Millicas. And maybe there are those targeting Rias and Millicas because of this like Nebiros.

And the chapter Bael may be Sairaorg talking with Seekvaira like it was in Volume 9. And he may be talking about Issei's current power level and promotion and how far ahead Issei has gone ahead of him in a short time. And he may be discussing with Seekvaira his upcoming match with Indra and possible strategies to defeating Team Vajra and Sairaorg hints at having a new form that could possibly allow him to defeat Indra.
It is impossible defeat indra
Giuseppe1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 03:34   Link #266
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
It is impossible defeat indra
until Issei defeats him lol
Old 2020-02-18, 03:39   Link #267
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
until Issei defeats him lol
Certainly in the semifinal issei will defeat him, after all Indra wants since the vol25 a fight with issei, this is why he gived to him amrita.
But issei is a heavenly dragon class, not Sairaorg who is a lot of weaker
Old 2020-02-18, 04:14   Link #268
AzazelDxD

Quote:
We did. Sorry about that. I wasn't thinkihg.

I can't wait to see what abilities Balberith and Verrine have. If they even have special abilities.
Shin 3 confirmed that Bal can use demonic power.. He is not unlucky like Sairaorg in this..

I would not be surprised if Bal and Verrine have the BASIC.. Without special abilities.

Probably the 2 idiots that died had abilities because they were weak compared with dxd strongest members and Ishi thought that they needed more to not be defeated easily.
Old 2020-02-18, 04:26   Link #269
Hakai

their special ability is getting nerfed when plot requires
Old 2020-02-18, 04:51   Link #270
AzazelDxD

They are not the only characters with that skill

Old 2020-02-18, 06:10   Link #271
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Sin View Post
their special ability is getting nerfed when plot requires
Like with every characters.
Old 2020-02-18, 07:19   Link #272
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
after this volume we will have to organize the dxd power levels in the waiting time of the new volume ... before it would not have seemed unheard of for a dragon king to resist so much Fenrir to 80%, since we had the memory of volume 7 where Fenrir 100% easily and quickly defeated tannin.

and I don't think the remaining 20% of such a difference.
I think that we have not provide too much attention to this, especially when Verrine who has defeated the Asura gods (Gods powerful) easily, without fatigue and injures, will be defeated by Balor rias (over maou class). All of this is ridicolous.
Old 2020-02-18, 08:06   Link #273
OmegaWeaponZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giuseppe1234 View Post
I think that we have not provide too much attention to this, especially when Verrine who has defeated the Asura gods (Gods powerful) easily, without fatigue and injures, will be defeated by Balor rias (over maou class). All of this is ridicolous.
Well, considering that Maou's can potentially rival Gods (the floor and ceiling for each class is somewhat blurred and not clearly defined - there are weak gods, and the maou of the past don't compare with the current or future ones), and you even mention that Balor form is greater than Maou class (ie. her power should exceed a class that can rival gods), I think should put them in a similar league, even if barely.

While pure power can basically steam roll anything (See: Dragons), should two individuals of comparable strength fight, strategy, mental state, situation, etc. all should factor in determining a winner.

Now I'm not saying Rias is the strongest nor the smartest among the young devils (actually not even close on either account), but the setting for a good fight is there.

Regardless, the volume will be out soon so we can find out how and why things develop the way they do, so relax a bit, ye?
Old 2020-02-18, 08:21   Link #274
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaWeaponZ View Post
Well, considering that Maou's can potentially rival Gods (the floor and ceiling for each class is somewhat blurred and not clearly defined - there are weak gods, and the maou of the past don't compare with the current or future ones), and you even mention that Balor form is greater than Maou class (ie. her power should exceed a class that can rival gods), I think should put them in a similar league, even if barely.

While pure power can basically steam roll anything (See: Dragons), should two individuals of comparable strength fight, strategy, mental state, situation, etc. all should factor in determining a winner.

Now I'm not saying Rias is the strongest nor the smartest among the young devils (actually not even close on either account), but the setting for a good fight is there.

Regardless, the volume will be out soon so we can find out how and why things develop the way they do, so relax a bit, ye?
For the truth, there is a big difference among Maou class and God class, but the 4 actually maous with Belial and Issei can win against the Gods of Low level who are of the commerce ecc, thanks to their op ability and experience.

Loki, probably a god of middle level, could manage the attacks of 2 maou class like Azazel and Baraqiel without any difficult, they was not even a danger for him.

There is difference to defeat gods of low level and those middle and high level.

Balor rias is only the over maou class, she can defeat the weakest Gods.
Verrine is a super devils, and has defeated all those Asura Gods without any fatigue and injures is crazy. Those Gods are of the batte/war, not of low level.

For Balor rias, to defeat a super devil like Verrine is crazy and without any logic. There is too difference in power
Old 2020-02-18, 08:42   Link #275
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

There was a live stream for DxD today and Ishibumi was on it which he also said somethings about the tournament:

Spoiler for Azazel Cup spoilers:
Old 2020-02-18, 09:04   Link #276
Hakai

I know most people expected Vali would fight Tobio, but still...

Damn Ishi's racism against angels strikes again
Dulio truly is the Irina of the male harem
Old 2020-02-18, 09:32   Link #277
godz

if the demons have superdemons, the angels should have superangels... so to match things, because the demons have too much power unlike the other two Christian factions or revive God with sephirot graal.

And if someone says the fallen angels, I remind you that the improvement of angels can lead some of these to fall and improve the sector of the fallen.
#justiceforheaven
godz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 09:41   Link #278
Hakai

Even in EX, Asia and Xenovia's kid looked more impressive than the Angel kid
Old 2020-02-18, 09:50   Link #279
Giuseppe1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by godz View Post
if the demons have superdemons, the angels should have superangels... so to match things, because the demons have too much power unlike the other two Christian factions or revive God with sephirot graal.

And if someone says the fallen angels, I remind you that the improvement of angels can lead some of these to fall and improve the sector of the fallen.
#justiceforheaven
True, the demons are so strong that can destroy the Heaven and Grigori without big problem...and in the future, will be also worse with the new super demons and maous with issei's childrens. And we have to see if Balberith and Verrine will follow issei.

Last edited by Giuseppe1234; 2020-02-18 at 10:00.
Old 2020-02-18, 11:01   Link #280
bluestahli1

Dulio at least isn't boring like Irina.
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote