AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2015-06-05, 07:43   Link #261
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
Err Uhm that discussion maybe suitable to power tread or other tread, geez just ignored me. Sigh continue with that discussion >_>.
Sorry, I already edited my post.
Chichiryuushintei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 07:48   Link #262
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichiryuushintei View Post
Sorry, I already edited my post.
It's ok I'm used in being ignored so no worries ^_T.

On-Topic: I wonder what will be preview for this volume, I hope the phenex siblings are alive .
Old 2015-06-05, 07:58   Link #263
bluestahli1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
It's ok I'm used in being ignored so no worries ^_T.

On-Topic: I wonder what will be preview for this volume, I hope the phenex siblings are alive .
They get revived but they are both zombies and are forced to live in a cage and are constantly being fed dead bodies of their enemies.

jk..
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 08:03   Link #264
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluestahli1 View Post
They get revived but they are both zombies and are forced to live in a cage and are constantly being fed dead bodies of their enemies.

jk..
Don't plz I want riser to live
Old 2015-06-05, 08:12   Link #265
exiagundam00

very funny, blues. U just trigger Ravel's & Raiser's fans [Rage] just now. Wait till everyone read ur post...

[Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage]

[[[bluestahli1 Decomposer]]]
exiagundam00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 08:12   Link #266
Biohazardous

I think most of us want Riser to live now since he is better. According to the anime Ise still looks at Vali as the one who wants to half everyone's boobs. That will be his fuel to win if they ever fight again.
Old 2015-06-05, 08:24   Link #267
bluestahli1

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiagundam00 View Post
very funny, blues. U just trigger Ravel's & Raiser's fans [Rage] just now. Wait till everyone read ur post...

[Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage][Rage]

What have I done...

Rizer has become a man from a douchebag, I was surprised he was training with sairoarg and was using taijutsu
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 08:26   Link #268
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:

It's just a joke, and not really demeans those two characters, so I don't see why anyone would be mad about it. And I'm one of those who like Raizer now, besides, Ravel is my 2nd Best Girl.

@bluestahli1: +1 for the JoJo reference. xD
Old 2015-06-05, 08:32   Link #269
exiagundam00

lol, it's not like I'm angry. It's just I want to say that and warned u that there're many people who likes those two, especially Ravel, so don't make such a joke out of a sudden. FYI, few pages back, there are people fighting over Ravel & Raiser are dead & someone is trying to make some comments that's not too good to hear and, Voila, start the debate...
Old 2015-06-05, 08:43   Link #270
exiagundam00

btw, of all other Evil Dragon, why God of Bible chose Vritra to be sealed in a Sacred Gear, even going as far as mutilated him and sealed every parts of him into several Sacred Gear? If u want a strong Evil Dragon, there's Apophis, Ladon, or Azi Dahaka...
Old 2015-06-05, 08:51   Link #271
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
btw, of all other Evil Dragon, why God of Bible chose Vritra to be sealed in a Sacred Gear, even going as far as mutilated him and sealed every parts of him into several Sacred Gear? If u want a strong Evil Dragon, there's Apophis, Ladon, or Azi Dahaka...
He wasn't the one who killed Vritra, I just understood that he was able to put his hands on his corpse after Sakra killed him. (Sakra was the one to kill him on the myth if I'm not mistaken.)
Old 2015-06-05, 10:28   Link #272
exiagundam00

I know Sakra is the one who killed Vritra, but I wonder why should God from Bible chose him specifically, why Vritra's must be sealed in several SG while he is not as strong as Heavenly Dragons, & if I'm not wrong, Vritra is the weakest of all Dragon Kings. Is there any implication to this? Is it possible for Saji to get his own volumes, like in vol. 21 or 22? We still know very little about Albion, even more so with Vritra. I think it's a good thing for Ishibumi to make a volume or two about Saji after he got his Balance Break, even retell the fight of Saji vs. Walburga will be good enough for starters...
Old 2015-06-05, 10:31   Link #273
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
I know Sakra is the one who killed Vritra, but I wonder why should God from Bible chose him specifically, why Vritra's must be sealed in several SG while he is not as strong as Heavenly Dragons, & if I'm not wrong, Vritra is the weakest of all Dragon Kings. Is there any implication to this? Is it possible for Saji to get his own volumes, like in vol. 21 or 22? We still know very little about Albion, even more so with Vritra. I think it's a good thing for Ishibumi to make a volume or two about Saji after he got his Balance Break, even retell the fight of Saji vs. Walburga will be good enough for starters...
I don't think there was a major reason for it to be Vritra specifically. Ishibumi probably just thought it'd be cool.
Old 2015-06-05, 10:35   Link #274
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I believe it's because in DxD, Sakra killed Vritra by slicing him up into multiple pieces, and those pieces became the SG's.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 10:40   Link #275
exiagundam00

lol, maybe at first, but in time, when he was out of idea, he can use Saji as the main protagonist in the next volume. If Vali is going to get the spot on vol.20, Saji might be as well in vol.21 or 22. I just can help but wanting more of Saji after seeing his Balance Breaker form, which look more COOL & more BAD BOY than Issei or Vali.
Old 2015-06-05, 10:42   Link #276
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
lol, maybe at first, but in time, when he was out of idea, he can use Saji as the main protagonist in the next volume. If Vali is going to get the spot on vol.20, Saji might be as well in vol.21 or 22. I just can help but wanting more of Saji after seeing his Balance Breaker form, which look more COOL & more BAD BOY than Issei or Vali.
Just to clarify, v20 is Ise's volume, Vali will be the focus of v21.

Meh, Red/Crimson >>>>>> Black >>>>>>>> White/Silver.
Old 2015-06-05, 11:00   Link #277
exiagundam00

ok, Vali is going to steal next volume spot, so Saji might steal volume 22 spot. He just recently got his BB, so I think Ishibumi will make him appear as the main protagonist soon... Btw, what do u think, Saji is the first human who got himself equipped with Vritra SG & even awaken Vritra soul (even though it's because of Issei & other Dragon are near him), from that fact itself, Saji SG might be considered a new type of SG, which might be a candidate for new Longinus, so in one thing, he already surpassed Issei & Vali as the only person that awakens new BB from several SG in him. Since Saji is the only person who awakens Vritra powers, what kinds of major power-up he'll get is still unclear (Issei Major power up, CCQ, by promising hope to all past possessor, Vali Major power-up, Juggernaut Overdrive, by subduing every past possesor, but in Saji combination SG, is there something like that?) Really interesting to think how Ishibumi gonna develop Saji SG from now on...
Old 2015-06-05, 11:04   Link #278
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
ok, Vali is going to steal next volume spot, so Saji might steal volume 22 spot. He just recently got his BB, so I think Ishibumi will make him appear as the main protagonist soon... Btw, what do u think, Saji is the first human who got himself equipped with Vritra SG & even awaken Vritra soul (even though it's because of Issei & other Dragon are near him), from that fact itself, Saji SG might be considered a new type of SG, which might be a candidate for new Longinus, so in one thing, he already surpassed Issei & Vali as the only person that awakens new BB from several SG in him. Since Saji is the only person who awakens Vritra powers, what kinds of major power-up he'll get is still unclear (Issei Major power up, CCQ, by promising hope to all past possessor, Vali Major power-up, Juggernaut Overdrive, by subduing every past possesor, but in Saji combination SG, is there something like that?) Really interesting to think how Ishibumi gonna develop Saji SG from now on...
Considering that Saji wasn't anything more than the series buttmonkey up to v17, I doubt there will be anything major on him. Heck, even the big fight he had when he unlocked BB was off-screen.

And Kiba unlocked two BBs before him.
Old 2015-06-05, 11:14   Link #279
exiagundam00

y, u r right... but, for a supporting characters like him to get a BB form which is more COOLthan that of MC as well as the main antagonist MC (Vali), it's just too much... I still believed Ishibumi might give him a little spotlight in the later volume. Just say, Dulio or Tobio, the same as Saji, supporting characters, are not even shown what is their BB, not in the story nor in pics. For Saji to get his BB in picture at first try is very much giving us hope that Ishibumi someday might give Saji a spotlight for once, since many people wanted to also know more about Sitri servant, especially Saji & Shinra who'll got her BB in the vol.20

EDIT: you know how Ishibumi cockteased us about what Boosted Gear scale mail looked like from volume 2, right? and Saji just got his BB drawn on his first debut!
Old 2015-06-05, 11:22   Link #280
Chichiryuushintei

Quote:
y, u r right... but, for a supporting characters like him to get a BB form which is more COOLthan that of MC as well as the main antagonist MC (Vali), it's just too much... I still believed Ishibumi might give him a little spotlight in the later volume. Just say, Dulio or Tobio, the same as Saji, supporting characters, are not even shown what is their BB, not in the story nor in pics. For Saji to get his BB in picture at first try is very much giving us hope that Ishibumi someday might give Saji a spotlight for once, since many people wanted to also know more about Sitri servant, especially Saji & Shinra who'll got her BB in the vol.20
I already said what I think of his BB compared to Ise's and Vali's.

Ithink Dulio's (and maybe Tobio's) BB are being cockteased for the sake of hype. If Saji said he unlocked his BB and it was not shown in a few volumes, no one would have that much expectations about him. Dulio was able to fight against fucking Crom Cruach without any major injuries.

Shinra unlocked her BB in v19 if I'm not mistaken.

And I think the illustrations are up to Miyama, not Ishi.