AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-02-07, 06:46   Link #261
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

For those that are interested, there's a new Othinus figure(which was posted in the merchandise thread)
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 11:09   Link #262
entei08

It's funny when I read

Quote:
“For one thing, Anatomy Mechatronics is just one of several projects being run in parallel. That meant it alone did not have to fully achieve our objective.”
I'm making a parallel to the 10th Anniversary projects.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-07, 11:31   Link #263
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

They didn't achieve the objective of a third season though.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 03:05   Link #264
entei08

Images
magazine info
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

After the fight, Touma and Kakeru meet up at the same school canteen holding a menu. A half naked raincoat girl appears in the city, she's the little sister that even Kakeru fears.

Something along these lines.

The second picture is the new book.

There's also some Index collaboration project with another title (unknown at this point) in May.

Last edited by entei08; 2016-02-08 at 03:15.
Old 2016-02-08, 03:18   Link #265
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
Images
magazine info

After the fight, Touma and Kakeru meet up at the same school canteen holding a menu. A half naked raincoat girl appears in the city, she's the little sister that even Kakeru fears.

Wait, so after Touma's IT tore through Kakeru they've become.buddies? Hell even as acquaintances a mutual relationship is unexpected. Also Kakeru has an Imouto? Chances are she's a brocon or she tries to make Touma and Kakeru brothers in a way
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 03:21   Link #266
entei08

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
Wait, so after Touma's IT tore through Kakeru they've become.buddies? Hell even as acquaintances a mutual relationship is unexpected. Also Kakeru has an Imouto? Chances are she's a brocon or she tries to make Touma and Kakeru brothers in a way
Well, the guys gotta eat. I'm more interested to know what became of Kamisato's wounds, whether they will discuss IT.
Old 2016-02-08, 04:17   Link #267
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

NT15 confirmed for April; finally. But are Kamijou and Kamisato really on good enough terms that they can have a meal together? Seems unlikely... But, no sign of Accelerator...

Also a mystery Index collaboration in May. I wonder which series it will be.
Old 2016-02-08, 04:53   Link #268
xaeronet

Two more characters

Spoiler for beatrice:
xaeronet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 04:55   Link #269
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

If it's not obvious, left is vampire girl Erica and right is zombie girl Ayumi.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 05:37   Link #270
xaeronet

Buu Buu
Spoiler for beatrice:
Old 2016-02-08, 05:55   Link #271
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by xaeronet View Post
Buu Buu
Spoiler for beatrice:
Well at least Beatrice looks nice. And is it me or does Bubu have a striking resemblance to AW's MC's avatar?
Old 2016-02-08, 06:39   Link #272
mark1246

You know what, I'm not that upset with the design for bubu , plus it look cute. And judging from his silhouette to form 2. I can picture him as a "Stand" (jojo) and have multiple version of his form cause knowing Kamachi he gotta give a new appearance more bad ass or human like
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 07:20   Link #273
hinotori

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
You know what, I'm not that upset with the design for bubu , plus it look cute. And judging from his silhouette to form 2. I can picture him as a "Stand" (jojo) and have multiple version of his form cause knowing Kamachi he gotta give a new appearance more bad ass or human like
That 'Form 2' of him is his appearance 2 years later.
hinotori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 07:20   Link #274
LazyHunter

More Touma and Kakeru interactions, nice. Also, I'm guessing that small orc is past Buu Buu when he was younger and made the promise with Beatrice and the form linked with the "grow up" arrow is him in the present. Because I would seriously question Kamachi and Mahaya's judgement if they think the small Buu Buu is ugly, he's adorable.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-08, 07:28   Link #275
xaeronet

More:

Spoiler for Kazuma Kamachi website and Thousand Dragon:
Old 2016-02-08, 07:38   Link #276
hinotori

About BuuBuu.

So the 'Parallel world' that was mentioned in the earlier synopsis was called 'Grands Neil' the large area that people can sign in to experience many things that they can't do in the real world, such as magic. (Like SAO.)

Beatrice made a promise with the Orc on the day when they part way. Beatrice hope that the Orc will become 'The great Buubuu' (BuuBuu was his name) when they meet again.

The two did get to meet 2 years later, but how did a small Orc like him turn into that!?
Old 2016-02-08, 08:16   Link #277
entei08

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinotori View Post
About BuuBuu.

So the 'Parallel world' that was mentioned in the earlier synopsis was called 'Grands Neil' the large area that people can sign in to experience many things that they can't do in the real world, such as magic. (Like SAO.)

Beatrice made a promise with the Orc on the day when they part way. Beatrice hope that the Orc will become 'The great Buubuu' (BuuBuu was his name) when they meet again.

The two did get to meet 2 years later, but how did a small Orc like him turn into that!?
So all this fantasy stuff is from the parallel world? A lot of the characters are actually human? I'm guessing then Buubuu is someone from the parallel world and Beatrice only gains exceptional sword and magical abilities when she logs into this world?
Old 2016-02-08, 08:58   Link #278
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Images
magazine info

There's also some Index collaboration project with another title (unknown at this point) in May.
Still hoping for a return to Britain. Please make it happen, Kamachi.
Old 2016-02-08, 09:01   Link #279
hinotori

Quote:
So all this fantasy stuff is from the parallel world? A lot of the characters are actually human? I'm guessing then Buubuu is someone from the parallel world and Beatrice only gains exceptional sword and magical abilities when she logs into this world?
I guessed. We can see Beatrice before she sign into the Grands Neil in one of the pictures. Dunno about BuuBuu, though.
Old 2016-02-08, 09:38   Link #280
entei08

Quote:
Originally Posted by hinotori View Post
I guessed. We can see Beatrice before she sign into the Grands Neil in one of the pictures. Dunno about BuuBuu, though.
Thanks, that made more sense.

When you said

Quote:
how did a small Orc like him turn into that !?
Is there already a picture of Buubuu two years later, or just the red shadow for now? Because I've seen people speculating the big grey blob that Beatrice is leaning on is Buubuu.