Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-28, 06:38   Link #261
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
well since the first time he met Ellis Rudy already anticipated condition where he will turn into M if Ellis remain as violent as that time so he begin planning to subdue Ellis bit by bit
Any progress on that?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 12:57   Link #262
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BW95 View Post
Any progress on that?
ar least he succeded make Ellis madly falling in love with him
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 14:25   Link #263
azziz

Quote:
ar least he succeded make Ellis madly falling in love with him
what about norm?
and the princess?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 15:16   Link #264
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
what about norm?
and the princess?
No. The harem is set with Sylphy, Roxy, and Ellis. I really doubt there will be any others. The story has been pretty good(for a harem) with not making every major female character interested in the MC.

Norn is just treated as a cute sister, and Ariel is really more of a friend of his wife(Sylpy). Rudy and Ariel have an understanding of sorts, but they aren't really all that friendly.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-28, 18:11   Link #265
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
No. The harem is set with Sylphy, Roxy, and Ellis. I really doubt there will be any others. The story has been pretty good(for a harem) with not making every major female character interested in the MC.

Norn is just treated as a cute sister, and Ariel is really more of a friend of his wife(Sylpy). Rudy and Ariel have an understanding of sorts, but they aren't really all that friendly.
You forgot about Aisha. After all she did manage to get a "reaction" from Rudy. And even if she wasn't accepted as his wife she will force him to make her his maid. Following the will of her mother. Because he is a reincarnated Otaku and Paul's son he might want to violate maid.
Old 2014-03-28, 18:29   Link #266
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
You forgot about Aisha. After all she did manage to get a "reaction" from Rudy. And even if she wasn't accepted as his wife she will force him to make her his maid. Following the will of her mother. Because he is a reincarnated Otaku and Paul's son he might want to violate maid.
I didn't forget about her, but Rudy isn't really interested even if she got a reaction from him. She is still his half-sister, and hence off limits even in his own mind.
Old 2014-03-28, 18:53   Link #267
kazzuya13

Quote:
I didn't forget about her, but Rudy isn't really interested even if she got a reaction from him. She is still his half-sister, and hence off limits even in his own mind.
How can she be off-limits if he has a "reaction". After all that means at least he is interested. After all someone wouldn't have a reaction if he thinks that she is just one of his cherish sister. In that sense he only saw as a woman before she is his sister.
Old 2014-03-28, 20:23   Link #268
bludvein

Quote:
How can she be off-limits if he has a "reaction". After all that means at least he is interested. After all someone wouldn't have a reaction if he thinks that she is just one of his cherish sister. In that sense he only saw as a woman before she is his sister.
If a pretty girl tries to seduce you, getting horny doesn't mean your into them. That's just part of the male condition. He has made it clear that he doesn't want it to go farther.

Sylphy and Roxy might've allowed more girls, but Ellis probably won't be so understanding. Besides, why would Rudy want another relationship?

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-03-29 at 04:41.
Old 2014-03-28, 21:33   Link #269
kazzuya13

Quote:
If a pretty girl tries to seduce you, getting horny doesn't mean your into them. That's just part of the male condition. He has made it clear that he doesn't want it go farther.

Sylphy and Roxy might've allowed more girls, but Ellis probably won't be so understanding. Besides, why would Rudy want another relationship?
Remember that the same could be said about Paul before he have his affair with the maid. After there is no man who can withstand an approach of a beautiful and willing lady.
Old 2014-03-29, 04:36   Link #270
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Remember that the same could be said about Paul before he have his affair with the maid. After there is no man who can withstand an approach of a beautiful and willing lady.
when he added Ellis as his wife Zenith become very angry[to the point she hit Rudy head repeatly(in her condition that has same level with Sub-Zero Glare she used on Paul when they discover that Lilya is pregnant), this also th same reason Rudy scared to shit when he discover that he already cheated Shylphy] and only stopped when he says that Ellis is his last wife and he promise he won't add more
Old 2014-03-29, 07:57   Link #271
kazzuya13

Quote:
when he added Ellis as his wife Zenith become very angry[to the point she hit Rudy head repeatly(in her condition that has same level with Sub-Zero Glare she used on Paul when they discover that Lilya is pregnant), this also th same reason Rudy scared to shit when he discover that he already cheated Shylphy] and only stopped when he says that Ellis is his last wife and he promise he won't add more
I never said that Aisha will become his wife. I said that she will become his maid and start from there. And history may repeat itself and became something like Father like son analogy.
Old 2014-03-29, 13:32   Link #272
Shinon

second volume of light novle online available and i am waiting for my hard copy of the book xd just cant read it in japanese ;/
Old 2014-03-29, 20:32   Link #273
kazzuya13

I'm already attending a course to learn Japaneses for the last 4 months and it is still hard for me to read the text and in the end I have to resort to GT or Atlas.
Old 2014-03-30, 19:25   Link #274
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
I never said that Aisha will become his wife. I said that she will become his maid and start from there. And history may repeat itself and became something like Father like son analogy.
i also never say it, there is possibility that another woman love him[Linier, pulsena, Nanahoshi]

in chapter 5 is Rudy funny moment when rescuing Aisha[his chuu2 blood is boiled, and exploded into something embarassing]
Old 2014-03-31, 00:26   Link #275

It's pretty interesting to note that Ellis
Spoiler:
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-31, 17:53   Link #276
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5596050 View Post
It's pretty interesting to note that Ellis
Spoiler:
more precisely after Rudy 10th birthday
Spoiler for or:

Spoiler for spoiler:

Updated chapter 17 two chapter at once

Last edited by CNine; 2014-04-01 at 05:07.
Old 2014-04-01, 05:54   Link #277
bludvein

Spoiler for new chapter:

Last edited by bludvein; 2014-04-01 at 07:22.
Old 2014-04-01, 09:23   Link #278
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Spoiler for new chapter:
he is suprisingly nice boss with:

-you can take holiday with your family
-get salary enough to buy a castle and 10 years without working
Spoiler for heavy spoiler:

BTW, Rudy house floo map is out

Spoiler for Volume 2 LN:

latest chapter out

Last edited by CNine; 2014-04-02 at 05:10.
Old 2014-04-04, 18:36   Link #279
lived690

My first post in animesuki!

I recently started reading this novel and I'm only at chapter 5 of the first volume so I still have quite some time to go, but so far it's been strangely addictive lol. I added the word 'strangely' because usually I'm not a super huge fan of stories related to magic, otherlands etc but the concept of reincarnation has always been interesting to me so I'm finding this novel a pretty great read ^^.

I dont know if anyone knows this but you can read the entire story so far on this website:

There are a total of 184 chapters....

Yes, they are all raws but if you are dying to know what happened, you can go there.

That is the site where the author himself/herself posts I believe. It's an online novel self-publishing website where different users post their stories and all. You don't need an account to read from that link since I already managed to get into that site. Enjoy!

Last edited by lived690; 2014-04-05 at 14:16.
lived690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-05, 05:15   Link #280
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lived690 View Post
My first post in animesuki!

I recently started reading this novel and I'm only at chapter 5 of the first volume so I still have quite some time to go, but so far it's been strangely addictive lol. I added the word 'strangely' because usually I'm not a super huge fan of stories related to magic, otherlands etc but the concept of reincarnation has always been interesting to me so I'm finding this novel a pretty great read ^^.

I dont know if anyone knows this but you can read the entire story so far on this website:
http://mypage.syosetu.com/288399/

There are a total of 184 chapters....

Yes, they are all raws but if you are dying to know what happened, you can go there.

That is the site where the author himself/herself posts I believe. It's an online novel self-publishing website where different users post their stories and all. You don't need an account to read from that link since I already managed to get into that site. Enjoy!
copy and paste this before the website name
Spoiler for this:

ex:
copynpasteXXXXXXXX.com

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel