AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-09-22, 20:26   Link #261
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I like her for some reason.

Be strict on me pls
I swear I loved her and Misaki's face in this page XD Was so cute XP

Old 2013-09-23, 04:04   Link #262
greensoulreaper
こんにちは

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
I swear I loved her and Misaki's face in this page XD Was so cute XP
She should let her have it. All the weight is going to her chest anyways.
Old 2013-09-23, 05:35   Link #263
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Shin, can you post the page of the curly-haired girl from DL77?
Old 2013-09-23, 09:13   Link #264
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
Shin, can you post the page of the curly-haired girl from DL77?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
You mean this? XD

Last edited by Shinhwa; 2013-09-23 at 10:04.
Old 2013-09-23, 09:26   Link #265
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

^Yeah

But it's too big. Kindly put it under [images].
Old 2013-09-23, 09:55   Link #266
whitecloud

By the way...do anyone think misaki is insecure? Beneath all the cheery facade? If she is confident in herself why she never show herself to touma even once during normal times? If she want to mend things up? She instead use proxy? Is she afraid touma might angry at her again?
Old 2013-09-23, 10:05   Link #267
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
By the way...do anyone think misaki is insecure? Beneath all the cheery facade? If she is confident in herself why she never show herself to touma even once during normal times? If she want to mend things up? She instead use proxy? Is she afraid touma might angry at her again?
Maybe. But I think another issue is her safety as she has no offensive or defensive abilities herself and has to rely on others to do that by controlling them.

Issue with Mikoto: She is way too tsundere and cannot be honest.

Issue with Misaki: She does not come out so openly in the public
Old 2013-09-23, 10:19   Link #268
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
I got a feeling that Kamachi might be making a surprise for Touma x Misaki moment. I don't think she is afraid of Touma get angry anymore. Maybe there's something to do with her temptation on Touma. Maybe she kept her distance from him was to hide her freaky fetish nature on Touma while using someone else as a proxy.

Insecure? Plausible. Since she do have a paranoia towards most people except Touma. For that, she usually prefer to do things behind the scenes or from the dark. Still, I think she could be highly dependent on Touma if she's present, because he's her source of courage, power, knight in shining armor, most important asset etc.
Old 2013-09-23, 10:19   Link #269
Draco Spirit

All the level 5s have deep issues, which there powers reflect. The fact Misaki got mind control really does suggest that shes deeply insecure with people IMHO.
Old 2013-09-23, 10:23   Link #270
Shinhwa
Banned

Now that I think about it, she did say she is isolated from people because they hate her power.
Old 2013-09-23, 10:39   Link #271
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Now that I think about it, she did say she is isolated from people because they hate her power.
Not all of them hates her power, though. Maybe there are people finds her esper dangerous, deceitful and somewhat sinister. As if she's being a bitch in sheep clothing. There are people finds her stunning and attractive like a beauty pageant, but deep inside her, she can be a bad woman, a witch.

But when it comes to Touma, she becomes completely the opposite of who she usually is. Though... I don't know what will happen if he finds out her true nature, unless if she's willing to prove herself as a good woman for him.

I wonder... if her obsession of Touma would lead her to develop a yandere personality?
Old 2013-09-23, 10:44   Link #272
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Not all of them hates her power, though. Maybe there are people finds her esper dangerous, deceitful and somewhat sinister. As if she's being a bitch in sheep clothing. There are people finds her stunning and attractive like a beauty pageant, but deep inside her, she can be a bad woman, a witch.

But when it comes to Touma, she becomes completely the opposite of who she usually is. Though... I don't know what will happen if he finds out her true nature, unless if she's willing to prove herself as a good woman for him.

I wonder... if her obsession of Touma would lead her to develop a yandere personality?
She does kind of have a S&M personality lol

But yeah she needs to get honest with Touma too if she wants to be in his positive side, on the same level as Mikoto mostly.

But I still support Mikoto x Touma more as Rank 1. Rank 2 is Misaki x Touma XD

Now if only Index were to go back to Stiyl or disappear completely at the end, I would be a happy fan... That useless nun *RAGE*

Touma - Mikoto - Misaki is all I need =W=

Lately I am really afraid of the future. Mostly because of Kamachi actually liking Index a lot... Well his favoritism will lead to his downfall at the end if he goes that way for some reason in the romance side... =3=

I also kind of hate the new manga title "To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator" because the Kagaku title was supposed to be only Mikoto-specific!!!! Q____Q

Why Kamachi have to get Accelerator to have same title as Mikoto's series?!!!! QAQ

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
Old 2013-09-23, 10:52   Link #273
Birdway
Banned

Its never said people hate her for her power.

She usually is a graceful lady towards any people be it her clique or towards others.

She may look carefree but actually she has been working behind the scenes or just is ready in case of something goes wrong.

If we look at her past shown so far, she was mean to be used and disposed off.

Of all characters shown so far in Railgun series, she is the one who has a high awareness regarding what espers are for higher ups and scientits.

AKA guinea pigs.

Thats something characters like Mikoto and friends would refuse to believe even if they're told to. Because that is their mental support of their daily life, strip them of that and they'll likely fall into dispair.

Misaki has gone beyond past that point.
Old 2013-09-23, 10:54   Link #274
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
Its never said people hate her for her power.
Old 2013-09-23, 10:58   Link #275
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:

But yeah she needs to get honest with Touma too if she wants to be in his positive side, on the same level as Mikoto mostly.

Now if only Index were to go back to Stiyl or disappear completely at the end, I would be a happy fan... That useless nun *RAGE*

Touma - Mikoto - Misaki is all I need =W=

Lately I am really afraid of the future. Mostly because of Kamachi actually liking Index a lot... Well his favoritism will lead to his downfall at the end if he goes that way for some reason in the romance side... =3=

I also kind of hate the new manga title "To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator" because the Kagaku title was supposed to be only Mikoto-specific!!!! Q____Q

Why Kamachi have to get Accelerator to have same title as Mikoto's series?!!!! QAQ

Not sure if Misaki is being a M towards Mikoto canonically.

Well... I'm not on the position to tell if the first girl (who is not much 'useful') in the series wins. For me, I personally don't think that ending is gonna happen unless if Kamachi really change his mind. But, I pray he wouldn't do that risk to screw up the series. To be frank, I don't like a baseless 'first girl wins' concept.

Accelerator? I think you're not supposed to discuss this in this thread. Wrong topic here.
Old 2013-09-23, 11:02   Link #276
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
As somone who read the novels and manga, no, she isn't that kind of character. I can accept that only as the fandom usual exagerations.

Quote:

Mikoto isn't an honest character however. Misaki is but doesn't has guts enough to show up herself in person.

Quote:
.....you can't just keep the girl out of your mind, can you?

1. Styil gave up long time ago.
2. Define useless.
3. She is one of the most honest characters so far.
4. Touma has show actual awareness towards her.

Quote:
Not a romance series, though.

Quote:

But Mikoto stole that title from Kuroko to begin with.

Quote:
Spoiler for space:
Alienate =/= Hate
Quote:

Well... I'm not on the position to tell if the first girl (who is not much 'useful') in the series wins. For me, I personally don't think that ending is gonna happen unless if Kamachi really change his mind. But, I pray he wouldn't do that risk to screw up the series. To be frank, I don't like a baseless 'first girl wins' concept.

Accelerator? I think you're not supposed to discuss this in this thread. Wrong topic here.
First girl who appeared was Mikoto, though.
Old 2013-09-23, 11:06   Link #277
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:

Mikoto was the very first girl to appear in the series if you don't remember XD

Before even I had that concept of "first girl to appear wins", but a lot of anime/manga/novel series made that concept non-existent XP

If Kamachi were to screw up the relationships between characters all of a sudden despite having built up that relationships between characters for a very long time, then he is digging his own grave yeah... =.=;

I know but lately I feel really nervous about the series as a whole as it's the series I love the most out of all anime/manga/novel series TwT (Not to the point of burning books or sending threat letters or collecting character figures or related products though XD)
Old 2013-09-23, 11:09   Link #278
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
As somone who read the novels and manga, no, she isn't that kind of character. I can accept that only as the fandom usual exagerations.
I know and I was against it too... but Sumeragi-sama said she is kind of so I just ended up agreeing somewhat XD;

Quote:
.....you can't just keep the girl out of your mind, can you?

1. Styil gave up long time ago.
2. Define useless.
3. She is one of the most honest characters so far.
4. Touma has show actual awareness towards her.
I hate her with a passion. Whether it is in romantic way or as a character itself. Sorry.

Quote:
But Mikoto stole that title from Kuroko to begin with.
What do you mean by this?! O_o

Quote:
Alienate =/= Hate
Maybe I chose the word wrong. Well I meant like disliked or something yeah.
Old 2013-09-23, 11:12   Link #279
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
First girl who appeared was Mikoto, though.
I'm good with Mikoto, though. I root for Mikoto end for a long time ago before Misaki came. But you should know that I don't like how a series ended with a baseless/twisted 'first girl wins' ending that don't sit right with me.

Guts... Oh, Gunha. Get out off my head. =.=

Anyway, maybe because Misaki is very shy to show herself in front of the man she love in person. Or maybe she's concerning that she would go crazy if Touma is around with her, and having difficulty to tone down such strong temptation of hers.
Old 2013-09-23, 11:14   Link #280
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
I'm good with Mikoto, though. I root for Mikoto end for a long time ago before Misaki came. But you should know that I don't like how a series ended with a baseless/twisted 'first girl wins' ending that don't sit right with me.

Guts... Oh, Gunha. Get out off my head. =.=

Anyway, maybe because Misaki is very shy to show herself in front of the man she love in person. Or maybe she's concerning that she would go crazy if Touma is around with her, and having difficulty to tone down such strong temptation of hers.
Dat smile though... dat smile after her prince appeared... dat smile.....

*FAINTS FROM HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG*
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, shokuhou misaki