AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Log Horizon

Notices

Old 2014-07-27, 12:44   Link #261
tsunade666

chapter 15 of WWB is out.

seeing this chapter out just show how many variety Sou's harem is.
Old 2014-07-28, 18:26   Link #262
DQueenie13

HoneyMoonLogs volume 4 (final volume) cover has been previewed.

http://dc.dengeki.com/newreleases/978-4-04-866701-2/

It seems as though Nyanta's Fortune Recipes will release its second volume September 1.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/%E3%83%AD%E3.../dp/4047298948

Take with a grain of salt, though, since this is my only source (the other link that referenced this is no longer available/redirects to an error page).
Old 2014-09-05, 09:48   Link #263
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
The manga will be published in France.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-05, 11:27   Link #264
DQueenie13

U.S., too, although Yen Press didn't say which series they licensed, if not all of them.
Old 2014-09-05, 12:18   Link #265
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
The manga will be published in France.

Welp, that's one more way for me to support the franchise.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-14, 00:25   Link #266
DQueenie13

WWB (or, "People of the West Wind," according to YP) is the Yen Press licensed manga for Log Horizon.
Old 2014-11-14, 15:41   Link #267
p-kun

Chapter 27 of WWB is such a riot! Roderick is moe

When WWB tested various questionable potions from Roderick, Souji naturally hit the jackpot with the appearance changing one.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-14, 16:48   Link #268
DQueenie13

I dunno, Dolce's hair literally going through the roof was pretty funny.
Old 2014-11-15, 21:34   Link #269
tsunade666

Is it in raw or translated in 4chan?
Old 2014-11-16, 00:00   Link #270
DQueenie13

Raws. I have the cleaned raws for some of the WWB chapters, but my translator kinda vanished on me.
Old 2014-11-16, 01:49   Link #271
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Purchased and received the french version of the manga. The translation is okay even tho some wording choices can give the wrong impression on the protagonists' age, making you think that they are middle to high school age range instead of college. Also, The world's name is spelled "Serdessia".
Old 2014-11-16, 10:54   Link #272
DQueenie13

So now, we've got Theldesia (I think that was Hara's original spelling for it), Serdesia, Serdessia, and Celdesia (TRPG).

DEEN fixed this problem by not even showing the name on the map in the latest episode.
Old 2014-12-01, 10:28   Link #273
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Chapter 14 of Recipes is out. It touches on something that's usually been used for comedic value: Serara and her chubbiness. And young girls and diets in general =3

Spoiler for Unreliable summary:

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-01, 20:04   Link #274
DQueenie13

Wait, Dolce won that competition? What'd he make? I just remember that Krusty's curry somehow had an eyeball in it and Serara fainted because of it.
Old 2014-12-01, 22:21   Link #275
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQueenie13 View Post
Wait, Dolce won that competition? What'd he make? I just remember that Krusty's curry somehow had an eyeball in it and Serara fainted because of it.
Fantastic curry, of course =3 And one that's made with conventional ingredients, not monster parts (delicious as those may be) or too much spicy stuff (courtesy of Henrietta).

WWB did say Dolce was a good cook in the old world, though his abilities were crippled in Celdesia since he's not a Chef.... until they whipped out that Newly-wed's Apron >=D

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-10, 21:11   Link #276
p-kun

A new chapter of WWB is out. The three crafting guild leaders have funny facial expressions. The lander inviting RTC to Eastal conference is speaking rapper style, lol. Kawara (my favorite WWB girl after Nazuna) is very adorable in this chapter. Did Souji just pull a girl by her hair and throw her?

I really don't get how WWB could be a famous combat guild if even Kawara, who is combat happy, is so far below Souji. Maybe it's due to other members that weren't trapped? IIRC there are 2 other tea party girls that are not trapped in WWB.
Old 2014-12-10, 23:16   Link #277
DQueenie13

So what exactly was up with Kawara? First she jumps off a building into Souji's arms, then runs off and does random errands (and becomes Henrietta's dress-up doll for a moment), then she duels Souji and loses.

WWB as a whole confuses me. By the time of the Catastrophe, they were already making a name for themselves, but doesn't Souji say in volume 2 that the guild was just starting up? Also, @p-kun you're forgetting that they were famous before the Catastrophe, where one's own physical fighting prowess didn't matter. I'll infer that Kawara, unlike Souji, didn't have any training in the real world.
Old 2014-12-11, 05:42   Link #278
p-kun

Kawara is homesick. Since her family is out of question, she wants attention from the next person she cares about (Souji). Unfortunately, Souji is really masterful in totally ignoring his harem as usual (how he manages to ignore Kawara hugging him from behind, confessing that she likes him out loud, and laying her head on his lap is beyond me) while talking about who to send to RTC expedition to Eastal to Nazuna. Olive tells Kawara not to get too touchy with Souji and Kawara leaves. Nazuna tells Souji to pay attention to her.

Souji asks if she wants to train like the good old times. Then there's flashback about how she joined WWB. She challenged Souji before (she challenged DDD and Black Sword before Souji, but they didn't take her challenge seriously). Nazuna told her to get to lv 90 before doing so, but Kawara was the impulsive type. Souji found her amusing and insta-killed her (lol). She joined WWB afterwards.

Back to the present, Kawara is unhappy as Souji is holding back against her, though she manages to get Souji to seriously throw her after punching his throat . Kawara's mood turns around after being taken more seriously. Souji then told her to go to Eastal so she'll have something to do other than being homesick.
Old 2015-01-15, 18:41   Link #279
p-kun

Chapter 29 of WWB is out. Lenessia is really cute. I like how straight faced Misa is compared to the crazy women in WWB and Henrietta. The chapter also gives an excuse for RTC uniform as to prevent what happens in this chapter (Nazuna going to meeting semi-naked) from happening in important meetings, lol.
Old 2015-01-22, 17:19   Link #280
DQueenie13

Chapter 2 of Nyanta's Fortune Recipes is out in English. Mission success! Now to teach Scott (no matter how much I read it, it still feels really weird to read an English name ...) how to cook.