AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-02-15, 21:25   Link #261
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostering8 View Post
hm....talk about Luxon (partner) it was first game's DLC right?

then do you think authors gonna bring it up and let Leon get hand on what ever item from other 2nd game 's or other DLC too?
Just a minor correction, Partner isn't part of the game's DLC, it's a ship Luxon made by Leon's orders since Luxon's main body (the spaceship and the true game's DLC) would attract way more attention that Partner would reason for which no one (at least until Vol 5) but Leon and Luxon knows about it.

Spoiler:
Jazteer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-19, 04:18   Link #262
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Hmmm I dont know about the WN but in i think the LN version was more girls interested in Leon? Not just Livia and Anjie Or I'm I wrong perhaps?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-19, 09:05   Link #263
Jazteer

In the WN Clarice was also interested in Leon but it looks like Deidre is a new character for the LN (at the very least, she wasn't there for Leon's promotion in the WN).

Will need to wait for a while to see if they will stay relevant in future volumes considering that Clarice is more like a side character than a heroine so far in the WN.
Old 2019-02-22, 12:47   Link #264
Rasen

In all the spoilers discussed, I don't think anyone's mentioned if anything happens with Leon's sisters (not Marie) or Zola?

Do they just solely exist to contrast the wonders of Livia and Angie, and otherwise contribute little to the plot for good or ill?
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-22, 12:49   Link #265
Breimn

One of Leon's sisters brings quite a lot of trouble to MC . If i were MC i dont know how many times i would have killed her.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-23, 07:15   Link #266
Blewersz

Um in WN ist when queen decide to make her daughter to become lion fiance. Its mean leon have to cancel her engagement coz anjie say u only can take one hand
Blewersz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-23, 07:39   Link #267
Breimn

What do you mean by cancel his engangement? I didnt read the part about the princess becoming a fincee yet, but by then should already have 3 women with wich he confirmed his relationship. Even if the princess were to join the harem she would simply end up becoming the main wife .
Old 2019-02-23, 07:41   Link #268
Exia237

^^ no, princess became legal wife, and angelica with livia became mistress
Exia237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-23, 10:57   Link #269
Jazteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exia237 View Post
^^ no, princess became legal wife, and angelica with livia became mistress
Actually that is a bit wrong.

Before that it was going to Ange as legal wife, Livia as side wife and Noel as mistress, now it would be Princess as legal wife, Ange and Livia as side wife and Noel as mistress (Due to her current position, Noel can't legally get married to Leon reason for which she is a mistress).

Leon is still getting married to both Ange and Livia, what this changed is just that in the future it would be the princess's child with Leon that would inherit the position as the head of Leon's household and not Ange's.
Old 2019-02-23, 10:59   Link #270
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Well if it really conclude as a harem end that is~
Even now I think the Author still do not add harem tag...which is alarming on its own way.

Oh god I dont want to see Anjie, Livia and Noel(basically all girl have affection to him & also all girls he come to love) only to see in the epilogue that they are married have ther own respective husband & child while only reminiscing their time of leon as a good old nostalgia

Ah fck that the worse thing ever If thats the case.....I see that kind of conclusion before(can remember what story) but what can I tell is those end is a fcking shiity pile of something worst the human waste
Old 2019-02-23, 12:44   Link #271
Breimn

^While i dont think this is going to end up like that , I too do hate that kind of ending.
Especially when both sides obliviously like each other, but for some bullshit reason they dont get together. I remember a certain korean novel where MC goes back in time, gets a bunch of girls who like him but he doesnt get together with them. He even abandoned his past life wife for literally no reason ..........
Old 2019-02-24, 07:39   Link #272
Blewersz

The queen want leon is under control. Coz she know luxon have high destructive power and leon only can chose take queen hand or not. Hey many people want to kill leon take queen hand mean protection to. But leon looklike didnt want to let go anjie
Blewersz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-24, 08:08   Link #273
Exia237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazteer View Post
Actually that is a bit wrong.

Before that it was going to Ange as legal wife, Livia as side wife and Noel as mistress, now it would be Princess as legal wife, Ange and Livia as side wife and Noel as mistress (Due to her current position, Noel can't legally get married to Leon reason for which she is a mistress).

Leon is still getting married to both Ange and Livia, what this changed is just that in the future it would be the princess's child with Leon that would inherit the position as the head of Leon's household and not Ange's.
is side wife and mistress different?

^^^ how about dragoon?
Same author but shit ending
MC choose boring heroine rather than harem
Old 2019-02-24, 20:55   Link #274
kapp

id like an update on relationships if possible whats goin on with zola? dead? mia? and how many girls currenly confirmed to like leon? also hows the queen feel towards leon? any possibility or has that route been killed? is it possible everyone will realize her daughter has shit personality and to make up with leon queen will wind up with leon or somethin?
kapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-26, 14:11   Link #275
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapp View Post
id like an update on relationships if possible whats goin on with zola? dead? mia? and how many girls currenly confirmed to like leon? also hows the queen feel towards leon? any possibility or has that route been killed? is it possible everyone will realize her daughter has shit personality and to make up with leon queen will wind up with leon or somethin?
For now the girl confirmed to be fallen in love is
Olivia
Clarice (in the LN)
Angelica
Noel (WN)

As for the Queen we really have no conclusive answer.
If having a Lover is a bad choice or a poor move to make as a Queen then making Leon marry the princess is the absolute choice to make. But if having a lover is possible I think the Queen might as well give in if Leon is ok with that, having Leon as the Queens lover is a questionable move but it will satisfied both the Queens tender affection for him as well on the calculative political reasoning side of bending him/manipulating him & making sure that he wont attack the kingdom.

But then again we are not sure if this is really gonna be harem end.......unless Leon becomes a king or a world saving hero.
Old 2019-02-27, 12:05   Link #276
damegami
駄女神 さま~☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post

As for the Queen we really have no conclusive answer.
If having a Lover is a bad choice or a poor move to make as a Queen then making Leon marry the princess is the absolute choice to make. But if having a lover is possible I think the Queen might as well give in if Leon is ok with that, having Leon as the Queens lover is a questionable move but it will satisfied both the Queens tender affection for him as well on the calculative political reasoning side of bending him/manipulating him & making sure that he wont attack the kingdom.

But then again we are not sure if this is really gonna be harem end.......unless Leon becomes a king or a world saving hero.
Welllllll, considering who is the king right know and how his relationship with Leon works, i will not be surprised if somehow or other the king get killed and when his funeral happen , someone gave leon his last will because he had ordered that someone to do that and the will probably written like this.

'Lol, it seems I died, oh well congratz on succeding me. Huh? I never told you that? Oh well whatever , from now onward you are the king! Lololol'
-Yours Truly One and Only Most Talented Handsome King
P.S Milaine still the Queen so you know *winkwinkwink

*insert Leon's scream of despair and tear of joy when he realize melaine become his wife

Though, joking aside, Leon becoming a King is kinda like something that inevitable will happen imho , with luxon and author at his side , it is a fact, the true question is , when?
damegami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-27, 14:34   Link #277
Breimn

I feel like Leon is slowly going to unify the continent. It seems like there is some threath about to come and all the 7 sins ships are required to defeat it.
I wonder what will happen in the "lust " sin arc .
Old 2019-03-06, 09:57   Link #278
ooPeaToo

Cover of volume 3

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-06, 10:20   Link #279
Breimn

IF i remember well
Spoiler for big spoiler vol 3:
Old 2019-03-06, 10:24   Link #280
Exia237

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
IF i remember well
Spoiler for big spoiler vol 3:
Maybe author will change that part, look at her little sister
She has boobs

Tags
harem, milf, ore tueeeeee(?), otome game, queen is viable, reincarnated mc, the true king, true harem