AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-27, 15:04   Link #2721
Edgardes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
lol, we haven't seen sayo in years and she hasn't change at all, this doesn't look good for her, i was expecting a noticeable change.

Komomo cute as always, but she is too little
Why she would change? Out of all characters we have known since they were kids, the only ones who changed design-wise were Liselotte, Latifa and Celia. The rest remain the same.
Edgardes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-27, 15:58   Link #2722
jagt

On the book's time it has been just a year since the last time Rio talked to Sayo and Komomo, at that time those two were 14 and 11 years old, now 15 and 12 years, of course they didn't change that much but it isn't fair either to compare them with the heroines that debuted before them, the time jump until their next appearance was of four and two years, except Celia who was already close to the mayority of age and Latifa who is growing yet even now the rest of the heroines were on a moment of their lifes that matches with their grow spurts, but Sayo was already at apoint where her body won't make any big change anymore while Komomo didn't reached that point yet.
Old 2020-08-27, 16:51   Link #2723
Denker

I thinknhe was talking about design wise, not body growth. Which is weird. She is a villager girl, so I would question her sense of fashion to begin with. Maybe a change of hairstyle? Doable, but in my headcanon her dead mother made that hairstyle with the flower hair clip, do she just wants to keep it.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-27, 16:56   Link #2724
haseo0408

So, we're back to Yagumo! Sayo must be so exited to meet Rio once again but now he's coming with many, many more girls. Also, depending how the Saint act with Lisselotte Rio might need to rush ti Strhal un a hurry, the chapter The Saint's Invasion does not sound nice or fun.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-27, 17:08   Link #2725
hihoperorin

So 6 chaps of which 2 will focus on the saint. Going by what we've seen in chap 1, am I right in assuming nothing worthwhile aside from the reunion will happen on the mc side (not complaining). I'd at least like to see him decide to accept Gouki and co. in this volume.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-27, 17:10   Link #2726
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
So 6 chaps of which 2 will focus on the saint. Going by what we've seen in chap 1, am I right in assuming nothing worthwhile aside from the reunion will happen on the mc side (not complaining). I'd at least like to see him decide to accept Gouki and co. in this volume.
You may be expecting too much decision making power from Rio...
Old 2020-08-27, 17:28   Link #2727
hihoperorin

Haah, I know right. the only times Rio is ever decisive is when he is rejecting people, like remember Miharu he was all I'll support your decision and respect your will and all but then she said the magic words and boy was he firm in rejecting her, not that he didn't respect her will in the end.

he attac
he protec
but most importantly
he rejec
Old 2020-08-27, 20:57   Link #2728
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
Haah, I know right. the only times Rio is ever decisive is when he is rejecting people, like remember Miharu he was all I'll support your decision and respect your will and all but then she said the magic words and boy was he firm in rejecting her, not that he didn't respect her will in the end.

he attac
he protec
but most importantly
he rejec
Then again, this is post-revenge Rio, so lets pray for some character development in this camp.
Old 2020-08-28, 02:46   Link #2729
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
I thinknhe was talking about design wise, not body growth. Which is weird. She is a villager girl, so I would question her sense of fashion to begin with. Maybe a change of hairstyle? Doable, but in my headcanon her dead mother made that hairstyle with the flower hair clip, do she just wants to keep it.
you're right i was expecting even a little change, something that will show that she has grown as a character since last time, even a new hairstyle would have been great but it seems like she is the same boring girl
Old 2020-08-28, 03:25   Link #2730
ivaannom
性欲の権化

I don't have this confirmed yet but...

Spoiler for UNCONFIRMED heavy spoiler:

But again, don't think too much about this, I have a lot of doubts

Edit: I just confirmed that this is just a speculation from some japanese readers

Last edited by ivaannom; 2020-08-28 at 03:54.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 03:47   Link #2731
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

That would be interesting. Hmm, would it now?
Man I just hope this doesn't become a soap opera or one of those guess the reincarnator novels. Wait it's already a soap opera lol.

Now I can't stop thinking about it.
Old 2020-08-28, 03:53   Link #2732
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Okay I just confirmed that it's speculation from some people.

It's still possible tho
Old 2020-08-28, 04:23   Link #2733
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

Edit: I just confirmed that this is just a speculation from some japanese readers
That wouldn't make any sense unless this Saint is much younger than Rio.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 04:25   Link #2734
dark44

That wouldnt add any thing to story beside i dont see the mother as caring person at all she did betray her husband and didnt contact her older son for years and married and moved on with her life

about time lines the author play it as he wish you can see that on earth Rio lived 5 years after Miharu transported and despite that he reicrenated and become 16 while Miharu just transported to his world
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 04:28   Link #2735
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Leaving aside if it makes sense or not due to other reasons, i don't think you can use the 'timeline' in this series to see if it makes sense or not xD (It's worse than dragon ball)
Old 2020-08-28, 04:33   Link #2736
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
That wouldnt add any thing to story beside i dont see the mother as caring person at all she did betray her husband and didnt contact her older son for years and married and moved on with her life

about time lines the author play it as he wish you can see that on earth Rio lived 5 years after Miharu transported and despite that he reicrenated and become 16 while Miharu just transported to his world

This is about Ayane Rio's mother that Lucius killed. Not yuki (that's her name I think) Haruto and Aki's mother.
Old 2020-08-28, 05:06   Link #2737
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:

So they think author might try to pull something like...Saint Erica is just like Rio and Haruto case.

Turn out Ayame's soul merged with Saint Erica, that's make Erica has Ayame's memory when she got raped and kill by Lucius.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 05:09   Link #2738
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:

You're talking about Haruto's mother. The discussion is about Rio's mother (the Princess one) reincarnating as the Saint.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 05:22   Link #2739
dark44

i got it mixed thanx for reminder
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-28, 20:58   Link #2740
NeroZeroes
Pro-Procrastinator

Quote:

about this time discrepancys, the teory out there are like this, rio denied that his life are a continuation of haruto life, but that just his feeling and guessing, it's totally subjective reasoning without any proof to back it up, so, actually, it is indeed a continuation, after he died, his soul reincarnated in another world as rio

so what about the summoned people?, well, ever read urashima taro? or any science fiction story where a space man travel in space for 5 year yet when he's back, 50 year already pass, i think this is what happen, the summoned bunch are summoned with their own body, and travel between world inside magic, and in that, chance are the time are nearly stopped, hence space and time magic, and when they arrive, it felt like an instant while actually time already pass quite a while

so considering haruto live 4 more year before death, and 16 years until the hero summoning, actually, 20 years already passed, and it can even more if there's actually time spent for haruto soul to travel to new world too

this will totally turn the mess up timeline into one straight line, and make the assumption haruto mother went insane for losing aki into a fact

Last edited by NeroZeroes; 2020-08-28 at 21:02. Reason: additional info
NeroZeroes is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai