Judging by preorder figures I am pretty sure we won't get another season
mergele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-10, 15:50   Link #242
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergele View Post
Judging by preorder figures I am pretty sure we won't get another season
it a minor shame if se2 doesnt arrive, i would like to know why the society hates those with power that much or if they were to use them for military purposes. it should make for a decent dark story. playing dr Jekyll&hyde detective for a second season wont bode too well.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-10, 23:57   Link #243
VDZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
Every respectable locked room/mansion/island mystery would've made the protagonists stay in 1 location or at least do a buddy system after the first disappearance! I know the series set up Kyoya as the detective type, but everyone else are plain dumb!
Do keep in mind that they're all kids (and the only adult is shown to be believably incompetent). They are indeed dumb, being kids, and Nana killed several of them by making use of their poor judgment.
VDZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-12, 13:27   Link #244
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDZ View Post
Do keep in mind that they're all kids (and the only adult is shown to be believably incompetent). They are indeed dumb, being kids, and Nana killed several of them by making use of their poor judgment.
Yeah I can go with the reason that Nana was able to cause as much "trouble" as she did was because her victims were dumb kids, but still I can't help but think that Kyoya isn't really ahead of everyone else with regard to mental capacity or power, so there's almost no reason for everyone else not to be cautious, regardless of whether unseen monsters or their fellow students are doing the killing.

But then that's a minor point for me since I really enjoyed the story. It might've been said in this thread before (I didn't read the entire thread lol) but if other people are reminded of Death Note or Boku no Hero Academia while they're watching this series, the series I get reminded of constantly while watching this is strangely Shinsekai Yori.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
psychological, super powers