AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-12-20, 02:32   Link #241
Djeveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parry999 View Post
And poor Rias is still just a high class devil without Balor form wow.
She does have her Power of Destruction and Extinguish Star, which in Volume 19 didn't really show a crippling charge time like before then.
Djeveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 02:37   Link #242
Lucidrago

Still Strada looks like an absolute monster and the embodiment of muscles. I wouldn't want to face him by just looking at him.

I'm officially calling Strada 'Hercules of the Church.'

We should get an illustration of Roygun next volume probably.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 02:38   Link #243
Blazor 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djeveler View Post
She does have her Power of Destruction and Extinguish Star, which in Volume 19 didn't really show a crippling charge time like before then.
Perhaps but Extinguished Star is irrelevant now since It's banned in the rating game.
Blazor 98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 02:40   Link #244
The Infinite Dream

@Lucidrago

When I saw him I sat down and said no wonder he mastered the destructive power of durandal. Im kind of happy the original came out on top. I think the originals should always be the superior ones.

@Blazor 98

I dont think itd be banned in this one since gods are in it. Shouldnt longinous smasher be banned then too and most other abilities since theyre just as powerful if not stronger?
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 02:42   Link #245
syzorst
syzorst

Lint

Spoiler:
syzorst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 02:47   Link #246
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by syzorst View Post
Lint

Spoiler:
So now Ouryuu's the One-Punch Man now?

Was he having problems catching her due to her speed and having to watch out for the giant angel's attacks?

@Infinite Dream Well no wonder he became a priest. With a body like that, sexual relationships become impossible. I don't think any female could survive that.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 02:59   Link #247
cyberdemon

I'm kinda disappointed so far that with the exception of the first chapter that Ingvild hasn't been mentioned much. Felt there would be more since she was on the cover with Akeno.
Old 2018-12-20, 03:03   Link #248
syzorst
syzorst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
So now Ouryuu's the One-Punch Man now?

Was he having problems catching her due to her speed and having to watch out for the giant angel's attacks?

@Infinite Dream Well no wonder he became a priest. With a body like that, sexual relationships become impossible. I don't think any female could survive that.
Well remember that Nikari can manipulate the Earth so that can put a hinder on speedsters and slow them down.
Old 2018-12-20, 03:07   Link #249
syzorst
syzorst

Also

Spoiler:

I forgot to about this. In the beginning.

Spoiler:

Last edited by syzorst; 2018-12-20 at 03:39.
Old 2018-12-20, 05:27   Link #250
TommyG

I'm curious, since Rias has now lost, will Lint, Crom and Strada still play an active role in the story? Or will they all go back to their homes?
TommyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 05:32   Link #251
Emperor of D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyG View Post
I'm curious, since Rias has now lost, will Lint, Crom and Strada still play an active role in the story? Or will they all go back to their homes?
I don't know about Lint but Strada is pretty much done as far as story. Xenovia broke his sword and he got the chance to fight Arthur in a rematch. Strada can now retire. As for Crom, he got what he wanted which was to fight the Heavenly Dragon so his role in the story is is going to be very minor.
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 06:26   Link #252
syzorst
syzorst

Issei vs Rias

Spoiler:
Old 2018-12-20, 06:38   Link #253
RED IV

Quote:
Issei vs Rias

Spoiler:
Imagine if she stayed that way lol
RED IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 06:41   Link #254
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazor 98 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Figures:
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 06:58   Link #255
syzorst
syzorst

Rias vs Grayfia

Spoiler:
Old 2018-12-20, 06:58   Link #256
Jedsada

Quote:
Issei vs Rias

Spoiler:
Really, women are not Issei's opponent. Comparing with previous opponents (Baraqiel, Dulio, Saji, Vidar), this is a much more easier.

P.S. Though Rias is still a better tactician, I think Issei is superior when it comes to thinking on feet. Even when his signature move, Dress Break, is countered, he can adapt to the situation and find a way to overcome obstacles quickly. By contrast, Rias is rather slow to respond an unexpected situation which she hasn't prepared for.
Jedsada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 06:58   Link #257
Palmito

Quote:
Issei vs Rias

Spoiler:
I did not understand the meaning in this comparison that Indra did. Rias is relying on Gasper just like Issei rely on Ravel, right? Is not that what a team is? The strategist needs the warrior to fight the enemy, the warrior needs the healer to heal him during or after the battle, etc. Not everyone is good in all things, what is the problem in Issei relying on Ravel's strategies, since her position in the team is strategist?
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 07:33   Link #258
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmito View Post
I did not understand the meaning in this comparison that Indra did. Rias is relying on Gasper just like Issei rely on Ravel, right? Is not that what a team is? The strategist needs the warrior to fight the enemy, the warrior needs the healer to heal him during or after the battle, etc. Not everyone is good in all things, what is the problem in Issei relying on Ravel's strategies, since her position in the team is strategist?
Trust and reliant is different though. Gasper trust Rias and thrives to be her strength. Ravel believes in Ise's power and tries to pull it out in the way she believes it fitting.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 08:25   Link #259
Palmito

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Trust and reliant is different though. Gasper trust Rias and thrives to be her strength. Ravel believes in Ise's power and tries to pull it out in the way she believes it fitting.
And what does this have to do with what I said?
Palmito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 08:30   Link #260
Emperor of D.

@Pamito has a point. Issei didn't overcome his reliance on Ravel to win this. Issei defeated Rias with quick thinking which is something he's done plenty of times in the past. Although from the looks of the battle, he wasn't even losing. Sure, his dress break was useless but he couldn't fight her normally?
Emperor of D. is offline   Reply With Quote