Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-01-29, 09:12   Link #241
Fhenex
Anywhere Nowhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
you kinda remind me madan no ou to vanadis btw someone who read web novel , author will make it clear , please wait for a bit
Now that you mention it, right now rio is a honorary knight in LN, later he become a hero after saving flora in WN if im not wrong, he share some of these trait with tigre from madan, both get higher status despite they dont want it, saving princess in trouble, got involved with civil wars, got liked by many girls...feels like im not gonna be suprised if rio really did become a king later like tigre...
Fhenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-29, 11:12   Link #242
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Well he has royal blood so he already has the prerequisite covered. Once his background is revealed that is. Nobles will probably accept him becoming King if that happens

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-29, 15:32   Link #243
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fhenex View Post
hmm....since beltrum kingdom only have a princess (no prince) to succeed the throne, and the fact that it's where everything began for rio, does that mean the author have a plan to make rio into a king in a future?
I would love to see that, i do not like flora or Cristina much, but i prefer them to be married with Rio than with another dumbass like that stupid hero who wants a harem.
Old 2019-01-31, 12:45   Link #244
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
I would love to see that, i do not like flora or Cristina much, but i prefer them to be married with Rio than with another dumbass like that stupid hero who wants a harem.
this think is weird if really happened , from the start is not going to make rio a king but greatest hero.....christina and flora are girl its mean their son will be next king.....now i am waiting about flora act next time, in wn version is not to much to me but in ln flora and christina know about rio identity this make great impact in the story
Old 2019-02-06, 19:52   Link #245
eilee

not sure why people like the WN better than LN. LN is much more superior in story telling and character development to me.
eilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-07, 00:03   Link #246
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by eilee View Post
not sure why people like the WN better than LN. LN is much more superior in story telling and character development to me.
I think because you can read translated chapters further on than the LN which is just starting the 4th volume on JNC while the wn tl's are past 135 at the moment. Equivalent of chapters, the ln translations are around early 50's.

As for developments, that just goes down to personal taste. For example, since the LN doesn't have the letter fiasco, I like it a million times more than the WN.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-07, 06:47   Link #247
avalom
~NTR~

Haruto/rio WN >>>>>>>>>>> Haruto/rio LN
why? simple...
Haruto is the one who has the domain and conscience.
In summary, background and past of haruto >>>>>> background and past of rio
Old 2019-02-07, 08:42   Link #248
Mirable
ミラベル

LN = Rio and his life merged with Haruto's memoires. WN = Haruto and his life merged with Rio's memoires.

To me Rio>>>>>>Haruto, Just can't bring myself to like this guy.

Haruto is a unlucky and hetare ikemen, he got himself a cheating mom and annoying half-sister that ruin his happy family. This guy has a strong feeling for his childhood to the point you can call he's begin obsessed for a normal person but surprisingly he pretty much hetare when it come into romance. He run away after saw his childhood friend is talking friendly with another man. After his childhood friend disappeared, he pretty much lost his goal in life. He wasted his youth life away (not hangout with friend and keep rejected the girl cuz he unable to move on from childhood friend ) He continute to living life with regret until he died from accident.

Even in the next life, he still hetare. he gets the second chance to meet with his childhood friend but he still coward to reveal the truth to her and decided to use the damn letter instead of talk with her face-to-face. He didn't know it's a bad decision untill it too late, now he lost her again.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-07, 09:27   Link #249
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalom View Post
Haruto/rio WN >>>>>>>>>>> Haruto/rio LN
why? simple...
Haruto is the one who has the domain and conscience.
In summary, background and past of haruto >>>>>> background and past of rio
in my opinion compared to wn ,ln is superior.....did you read ln yet? this not like the main problem is who has the domain but mc is basically coward , in ln thanks to satsuki this problem solved and i tired waiting how this problem solved in wn so i just dropped it,last chapter liliana realized their action is wrong....just how much chapter for that misunderstanding can be solved? haruto is too coward in wn and someone not realized this and make develop annoying ,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
LN = Rio and his life merged with Haruto's memoires. WN = Haruto and his life merged with Rio's memoires.

To me Rio>>>>>>Haruto, Just can't bring myself to like this guy.

Haruto is a unlucky and hetare ikemen, he got himself a cheating mom and annoying half-sister that ruin his happy family. This guy has a strong feeling for his childhood to the point you can call he's begin obsessed for a normal person but surprisingly he pretty much hetare when it come into romance. He run away after saw his childhood friend is talking friendly with another man. After his childhood friend disappeared, he pretty much lost his goal in life. He wasted his youth life away (not hangout with friend and keep rejected the girl cuz he unable to move on from childhood friend ) He continute to living life with regret until he died from accident.

Even in the next life, he still hetare. he gets the second chance to meet with his childhood friend but he still coward to reveal the truth to her and decided to use the damn letter instead of talk with her face-to-face. He didn't know it's a bad decision untill it too late, now he lost her again.
in ln aisia tell miharu to approach rio more boldly because he is coward and thanks to satsuki who give him advice also tell him no way miharu will be happy if she forced to sacrifice her feeling like that , well if you not read ln yet i have no futher opinion , too make comparison you must read the two version

Last edited by ReiKazumi; 2019-02-07 at 09:41.
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-07, 09:37   Link #250
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowbold View Post
I think because you can read translated chapters further on than the LN which is just starting the 4th volume on JNC while the wn tl's are past 135 at the moment. Equivalent of chapters, the ln translations are around early 50's.

As for developments, that just goes down to personal taste. For example, since the LN doesn't have the letter fiasco, I like it a million times more than the WN.
Spoiler:

likely they not read ln yet , especially after haruto meet lisselotte because that become foundation futher develop haruto and miharu relationship
Old 2019-02-07, 09:52   Link #251
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
in ln aisia tell miharu to approach rio more boldly because he is coward and thanks to satsuki who give him advice also tell him no way miharu will be happy if she forced to sacrifice her feeling like that , well if you not read ln yet i have no futher opinion , too make comparison you must read the two version
Yes i read both version and i was talking about Haruto character in WN, not why Rio's coward. i don't get your message to me.

Also for Miharu case, i prefer LN cuz it give the understandable reason why Rio was afraid to approach Miharu. Main reason because he is Rio, not Haruto. He is own person so he think it's wrong to take advantage in Haruto place (Also it's hard to say that he got memories of her childhood friend) While in WN, well a lot of thing happened with Haruto but in the end he just too coward to reveal the truth to Miharu.
Old 2019-02-07, 11:02   Link #252
avalom
~NTR~

a small question if you are miharu, what would you like ...
haruto's memories in rio's body or complete existence of rio with a few memories of haruto's life past
rio is a great protagonist but it's so perfect that it bores, Haruto makes mistakes, that makes him more human.

That pseudo NTR is so boring for me
Old 2019-02-07, 11:25   Link #253
Mirable
ミラベル

I don't think begin obsessed with someone to the point you lost the goal in life and wasted your days living aimless life is normal for human.

Well if i am Mirahu and i know the whole truth then i probably want Haruto to move on for his own good if i can't be with him. It's sad but this is the best for Haruto.

Living your whole life cling to the childish promise (like a curse for Haruto) to the point you don't know other way to live for is not good for Haruto life. Not to mention Miharu is clearly hurt when she saw the dream about Haruto's past life and she wish for him to end up with someone else and has a happy life instead.
Old 2019-02-13, 19:21   Link #254
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalom View Post
rio is a great protagonist but it's so perfect that it bores, Haruto makes mistakes, that makes him more human.
That pseudo NTR is so boring for me
Overall I prefer the LN, including Rio as the dominant mind.
But, Rio also commits mistakes you know? I am sure it was either Reis or Lucius that escaped from him. I think it was Lucius, while in the WN, Lucius never escapes once he found Haruto.
Also, why do you have "~NTR~" under your name?

Quote:
I don't think begin obsessed with someone to the point you lost the goal in life and wasted your days living aimless life is normal for human.
Keep this in mind: He never had a chance of closure with Miharu. He trained hard to protect her, but then saw her with Takatrash and chickens out. When he is resolved to face her, she disappears... For years.
In the WN, after Miharu "rejects him" he is depressed, but still protects Celia and tries hard to make her happy, while trying to avenge his family + finding out Aisha's identity.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-14, 04:24   Link #255
Mirable
ミラベル

^yeah i know, that's why i said he is hetare when it comes to Miharu and not just once but twice. It's like this guy never learn from his pervious life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
Overall I prefer the LN, including Rio as the dominant mind.
But, Rio also commits mistakes you know? I am sure it was either Reis or Lucius that escaped from him. I think it was Lucius, while in the WN, Lucius never escapes once he found Haruto.
Just to be clear, In Ln Rio didn't hesitant to kill Lucius, the only reason why Lucius still alive because of Flora.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

I guess the reason why author decide not to kill off Lucius (yet) in LN because she reconsider (or Editor's advice) that Lucius is still useful for her novel since Lucius exist is a big influence in Rio's life so it's kinda waste to just kill him off so early.

That's why author decide to keep Lucius alive for now and plan to use him more in LN. (it's very likely that Lucius may return again in next volume)
Old 2019-02-14, 08:16   Link #256
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
^yeah i know, that's why i said he is hetare when it comes to Miharu and not just once but twice. It's like this guy never learn from his pervious life.

Just to be clear, In Ln Rio didn't hesitant to kill Lucius, the only reason why Lucius still alive because of Flora.

Spoiler for Spoiler:

I guess the reason why author decide not to kill off Lucius (yet) in LN because she reconsider (or Editor's advice) that Lucius is still useful for her novel since Lucius exist is a big influence in Rio's life so it's kinda waste to just kill him off so early.

That's why author decide to keep Lucius alive for now and plan to use him more in LN. (it's very likely that Lucius may return again in next volume)
well this make new arc more interesting to me....in wn christina want use celia to bring rio power to restoration but in ln this will be defferent , also next arc is flora right ? , i really want to see hiroaki beated into pulp....
Old 2019-02-14, 12:17   Link #257
Zhilo325

Do u think the next time rio meets lucis it might involve miharu in some way?
Zhilo325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-14, 13:11   Link #258
Denker

Quote:
Yeah, I completely agree with this. I just wanted to expand a bit on his mentality during those years. And although it would've been weird to explain all this to Miharu, he still just wrote a fucking letter! A FUCKING LETTER!

And just to be clear, I knew about Lucius. I just count that as a mistake that will come bite Rio in the ass later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhilo325 View Post
Do u think the next time rio meets lucis it might involve miharu in some way?
Thats what I was expecting, but now I think he will still be targeting royalty like Christina or Flora.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-14, 16:08   Link #259
Zhilo325

How did Rio and lucis end up fighting each other in the light novel anyway?
Zhilo325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-02-15, 02:51   Link #260
Mirable
ミラベル

^IIRC Amande (Liselotte's city) got attacked by horde of monsters lead by Reis. Lucius kidnaps Flora then Rio goes to recuse her.

In WN, Flora, Ronna and Hiroaki didn't stay in Amande during the time when city got attacked.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai