AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2020-09-18, 13:17   Link #241
Garn

I had forgotten that one
Rare, I liked the line of the MC referring to the harem as opposed to the rest of harem novels
Where the MC declares that he will not treat them as the same and will not be constant, only with whom he is at that moment
Garn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-18, 16:34   Link #242
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^Real Level Age is better
I'll have to really disagree with that. Something about Living Cheat really doesn't click well with me, it seems off to be honest.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-19, 21:49   Link #243
Flare007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I'll have to really disagree with that. Something about Living Cheat really doesn't click well with me, it seems off to be honest.
I’m afraid I’ll have to disagree on a higher level. You can’t compare the two series. They are both on a different scale. One is about the MC going to an Isekai while the Other is the MC having abilities in his world while getting caught in Isekai like situations. It’s like comparing Gundam and Golden Kamui.
Flare007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-11, 20:01   Link #244
Rasty

I recently started reading the LN (as WN is down) and I have only a single question: Was the writing always so terrible, or is the LN so much worse? It might be that I have gotten better in Japanese, but I feel like my brain cells are committing suicide by whole legions, yet I also remember decently enjoying it when I read it for the first time.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bulldozer mc, harem, lottery, ore tueeee, savage mc