AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-08-17, 11:04   Link #241
evalot1997

We all know that demonic magic is channeled through your thoughts and imagination which basically means your mental capabilities.which is different from magicians calculation and knowledge based magic formula.
About issei,though he do have great imaginating capability it's however usually related to eroctism which explains dress break and bilingual.so what Im saying is his demonic magic capability is limited and thereby inferior because of the fact that his magical expertise is bounded by and concentrated towards.....females.
evalot1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 12:05   Link #242
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
uhm.....Tbolt and imperial here

uhm.....
Related to the quote to be frank i wouldnt look too much into a wiki as proof

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Well what Demonic power Ise has he was able to use it because he has a highly refined imagination (due to being the super pervert) which allowed him to develop dress break and bilingual. In that case if Ise wasn't a pervert he would never have been able to develop that ability.
We cant deny he's a pervert the problem is my point is that power is channeled through his sacred gear not because of his devil ability's
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 12:12   Link #243
Biohazardous

All hail perverts lol.
Old 2014-08-17, 16:19   Link #244
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
We cant deny he's a pervert the problem is my point is that power is channeled through his sacred gear not because of his devil ability's
Actually, his demonic power is boosted by his Boosted Gear. But it's still his inherent demonic power he gained as a Devil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evalot1997 View Post
We all know that demonic magic is channeled through your thoughts and imagination which basically means your mental capabilities.which is different from magicians calculation and knowledge based magic formula.
About issei,though he do have great imaginating capability it's however usually related to eroctism which explains dress break and bilingual.so what Im saying is his demonic magic capability is limited and thereby inferior because of the fact that his magical expertise is bounded by and concentrated towards.....females.
I wouldn't say that at all. It's only that he's only tried to use his demonic power to develop erotic abilities. If he was determined enough he would definitely be able to do other things with it. However, he doesn't have a lot of demonic power to begin with, so it's better he focuses on learning magic instead, which involves calculations that he could eventually learn to use.

Last edited by Gary29; 2014-08-17 at 18:01.
Gary29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-17, 17:17   Link #245
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Actually, his demonic power is boosted by his Boosted Gear. But it's still his inherent demonic power he gained as a Devil.
hm whatever it doesnt really matter how he does it just that he does it
Old 2014-08-17, 20:45   Link #246
evalot1997

Quote:

I wouldn't say that at all. It's only that he's only tried to use his demonic power to develop erotic abilities. If he was determined enough he would definitely be able to do other things with it. However, he doesn't have a lot of demonic power to begin with, so it's better he focuses on learning magic instead, which involves calculations that he could eventually learn to use.
Which is the reason for Le Fay to enter the fray.
And it's not that he did not try hard enough, it's the fact that he's not very bright as pointed out multiple times already.
Old 2014-08-18, 08:23   Link #247
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Which is the reason for Le Fay to enter the fray.
And it's not that he did not try hard enough, it's the fact that he's not very bright as pointed out multiple times already.
Indeed. I'm actually quite interested in seeing how much magic he's going to be learning.
But intelligence is only needed for magic; imagination and the power to create are what fuels demonic power. Ise wasn't that bright in volume 2 when he developed Dress Break. He just didn't have any interest in creating a non-erotic ability.
Old 2014-08-18, 08:27   Link #248
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Indeed. I'm actually quite interested in seeing how much magic he's going to be learning.
But intelligence is only needed for magic; imagination and the power to create are what fuels demonic power. Ise wasn't that bright in volume 2 when he developed Dress Break. He just didn't have any interest in creating a non-erotic ability.
I guess you can say issei is good only in field strategy than knowledge on magic ?
Old 2014-08-18, 08:47   Link #249
evalot1997

Quote:
Well issei is the master of eroctism so it is only appropriate for him to create magical erotic wonders.
Old 2014-08-18, 08:57   Link #250
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Well issei is the master of eroctism so it is only appropriate for him to create magical erotic wonders.
Like [Penetrate]! Who knew one of the original abilities of a Heavenly Dragon could also double as a way to see through women's clothing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I guess you can say issei is good only in field strategy than knowledge on magic ?
I wouldn't say that. He's not overly talented with demonic power, but we have yet to see what he can do with magic.
Old 2014-08-18, 09:01   Link #251
evalot1997

Quote:
Like [Penetrate]! Who knew one of the original abilities of a Heavenly Dragon could also double as a way to see through women's clothing!

I wouldn't say that. He's not overly talented with demonic power, but we have yet to see what he can do with magic.
It must be the blessing of great-red! (Ddraig and Ophis are noteworthy contributers)
If Le Fay teach Issei magic using...well let's say intriguing and lucarative means he will be the most powerful magician in no time! (of course,other harem members can help contribute)

Last edited by evalot1997; 2014-08-18 at 09:11.
Old 2014-08-18, 09:22   Link #252
Biohazardous

Rose will help him out especially since she is starting to like him. It might be her way to start to get closer to him. I think it is the perfect reason since the girls know he needs to be taught.
Old 2014-08-18, 10:21   Link #253
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biohazardous View Post
Rose will help him out especially since she is starting to like him. It might be her way to start to get closer to him. I think it is the perfect reason since the girls know he needs to be taught.
while i do understand you're thinking its pretty much implied that Le Fay will ultimately be the one to teach him magic the fact is i think people are overestimating Rossweise's affection for Issei a little bit because of the fact Ross got her volume.

Fact is Le Fay is as good at magic as Rossweise and since Ross will be a teacher le fay will teach issei magic (le fay also has a clear attraction to issei) there's really no other reason in my mind to make Le fay his pacted magician other then to give her a way into the group.
Old 2014-08-18, 11:03   Link #254
saw2097

Why not both, Ise can receive lessons from both Ross and Le Fay.
saw2097 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 11:07   Link #255
evalot1997

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
A sound diplomatic solution.
Old 2014-08-18, 11:12   Link #256
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
Quote:
i dont disagree with that ultimately i believe he'll receive more lessons from le Fay but i do believe both will teach him some things. What you may see happen is Le fay teaches him the basic things and once he has that mastered Ross will help advance that.
Old 2014-08-18, 11:27   Link #257
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
i dont disagree with that ultimately i believe he'll receive more lessons from le Fay but i do believe both will teach him some things. What you may see happen is Le fay teaches him the basic things and once he has that mastered Ross will help advance that.
Except that there's no need for that since Le Fay is pretty much a genius/expert when it comes to magic.
It's the main reason Ravel's only complaint when Kuroka initially recommended Le Fay as his pact magician was that she was considered a terrorist at the time.

Rossweisse shines when it comes to nordic magic and is proficient in all elemental variants.

Le Fay has explained to be very proficient in all the above + Black magic, White magic,Fairy magic and has also explained she has knowledge on multiple "forbidden spells"

So i doubt Rossweisse would have any play in his training of the magical kind from here on.
Old 2014-08-18, 11:34   Link #258
Biohazardous

Quote:
Agree. I mainly say it as it provides a good opening to get close to him.
Old 2014-08-18, 11:35   Link #259
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
Except that there's no need for that since Le Fay is pretty much a genius/expert when it comes to magic.
It's the main reason Ravel's only complaint when Kuroka initially recommended Le Fay as his pact magician was that she was considered a terrorist at the time.

Rossweisse shines when it comes to nordic magic and is proficient in all elemental variants.

Le Fay has explained to be very proficient in all the above + Black magic, White magic,Fairy magic and has also explained she has knowledge on multiple "forbidden spells"

So i doubt Rossweisse would have any play in his training of the magical kind from here on.
Issei magic training must start with elemental magic, specially fire magic. Then he should continue with........ehm............ok, I lost it. What kind of magic should Issei learn that would make him stronger?
DocBernax2814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-18, 11:36   Link #260
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post

I dont disagree with you Le Fay will do most of the teaching IMO how much Ross impacts idk but i doubt very much. Lets face it when the whole pact for magicians thing played out everybody knew Le Fay was going to be his partner.