AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-18, 15:48   Link #241
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBFirestorm View Post
Yeah but how many volumes to drag it out until Stella is ready to admit to being in love with Ikki? I still want to see the reporter chick try to seduce Ikki. Can't wait for the next volume when it was said that Ikki's father tries to acknowledge his son and bring him back to stop bringing further shame to the family name. Ikki's reaction should be priceless! If he was my father and he was on fire I wouldn't pee on him to put him out but let him burn. Maybe whoever has read up to the current volume can tell me but does the report find out about Ikki's family situation and report it in her newspaper?
Volume 3.
Spoiler for :
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-18, 15:55   Link #242
GBFirestorm

Thanks for the info omegasereon! Did Ikki follow through and do so? Do we know how many volumes the author plans to write? Sounds like their relationship progressed too fast maybe causing problems down the road. At least tells the other girls and sister where to go... Or are they still competing to take him away from Stella?
GBFirestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-18, 16:09   Link #243
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Thanks for the info omegasereon! Did Ikki follow through and do so? Do we know how many volumes the author plans to write? Sounds like their relationship progressed too fast maybe causing problems down the road. At least tells the other girls and sister where to go... Or are they still competing to take him away from Stella?
Nope , Ikki won't bite the bait that easily , he cares about Stella a lot though .

But i admit , the progress escalate too fast .

A close pervert princess , did we have one of these type before ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-18, 16:13   Link #244
omegasereon

Quote:
No idea how many volumes but since the 7 swords festival did not occur yet, we can assume at least a couple more.
Spoiler for :
Old 2014-05-18, 16:18   Link #245
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
No idea how many volumes but since the 7 swords festival did not occur yet, we can assume at least a couple more.
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for hindering:
Old 2014-05-18, 16:22   Link #246
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Spoiler for hindering:
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2014-05-18, 16:28   Link #247
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler for Reaction:

Btw , i have some question about the novel 's popularity .

The other day i went to buy vol 4 in a large book store , it took me almost 15 mins searching the bookshelf again and again and found it put neatly inside the shelf , if you are someone who is looking for a new novel to read , you won't find this novel easily .

The other time i went to Akihabara , the Novel was put on top of the bookshelf out of my reach .

Meanwhile , other Novel like No game no life or Seikoku ryukishi is everywhere , i mean literally everywhere and they keep slamming into your eyes....
Old 2014-05-18, 16:48   Link #248
Ryogo

Quote:
Btw , i have some question about the novel 's popularity .

The other day i went to buy vol 4 in a large book store , it took me almost 15 mins searching the bookshelf again and again and found it put neatly inside the shelf , if you are someone who is looking for a new novel to read , you won't find this novel easily .

The other time i went to Akihabara , the Novel was put on top of the bookshelf out of my reach .

Meanwhile , other Novel like No game no life or Seikoku ryukishi is everywhere , i mean literally everywhere and they keep slamming into your eyes....
According to n0m@n:

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Btw, why is this LN under harem genre?
Even though this has multiple girls, its not a harem but a romance between the protagonist(Ikki) and Stellar. The story focuses in the development of the couple's relation.

Edit:
The series sold 250,000 copies already with the release of volume 4(released in 15/3/14). So basically 60,000+ each volume. That's quite a high sales for a new LN series. So the announcement for the anime adaptation will be coming out(probably around the release of v5 or v6).
Ryogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-18, 16:52   Link #249
cloud04
Scanlator

i think you can add the fact that both dragonar and NGNL are both airing now as well
Old 2014-05-18, 17:38   Link #250
GBFirestorm

Wow Ikki's father is still trying to bone him using the ethics committee and everything! Why doesn't he just accept that Ikki has the potential to be the person with the best technique in the world and should be a mage knight but just lacks power? Doesn't Ikki's great grandfather tell the family to lay off after everything? Further more what does two people relationship have to do with them anyhow? Talk about a colossal waste of resources to stalk Ikki to take pictures like that. Wish Ikki would challenge his father to a due to the death and kill him already. How is the little sister taking thier relationship? Are other women still after Ikki?
Old 2014-05-19, 02:24   Link #251
ZeKeR
Superbad

so what are the thoughts of Ikki's family head when he realized whatever the hell was done to his grandson trying to move or is he... gone?
Old 2014-05-19, 04:55   Link #252
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

The author didn't mention much about Ryoma ( Ikki 's grandfather ) , he could has passed away already .
Old 2014-05-19, 08:13   Link #253
clarkken228

So i started to read this LN with translation machine but it was kinda like hell to me.
I think the romance here is like in SAO? They get to each other just in 1 vol (in SAO they even "do" it)
clarkken228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 08:24   Link #254
G147

Quote:
The author didn't mention much about Ryoma ( Ikki 's grandfather ) , he could has passed away already .
It's great-grandfather.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 09:36   Link #255
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
So i started to read this LN with translation machine but it was kinda like hell to me.
I think the romance here is like in SAO? They get to each other just in 1 vol (in SAO they even "do" it)
That's actually a great comparison. Official couple after volume one, and other girls added on in the later volumes for no reason.
Old 2014-05-20, 04:24   Link #256
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Heh , funny
Spoiler for vol 4:
Old 2014-05-20, 04:26   Link #257
omegasereon

Quote:
Heh , funny
Spoiler for vol 4:
This is true. Haven't read above that part yet. Btw, do you know what exactly happens in the prologue?
Old 2014-05-20, 05:17   Link #258
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
This is true. Haven't read above that part yet. Btw, do you know what exactly happens in the prologue?
Spoiler for It seems....:

Do you think in Stella , where did all the Fat go ?
Old 2014-05-20, 08:28   Link #259
GBFirestorm

Hope Ikki crushes Kurogane Ouma as an in your face message to his family. Maybe then they will get the point and take a hike. Also I know Ikki proposed to Stella but are they actually married now or engaged to be married later?

Last edited by GBFirestorm; 2014-05-20 at 08:40.
Old 2014-05-21, 21:05   Link #260
Rem12

Quote:
Hope Ikki crushes Kurogane Ouma as an in your face message to his family. Maybe then they will get the point and take a hike. Also I know Ikki proposed to Stella but are they actually married now or engaged to be married later?
yeah i agree. it will be even better if Ikki curbstomps Ouma.
Rem12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural