2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2013-05-03, 02:29   Link #241
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I'm still unsure why Destined_Fate is being so ridiculed here,not that I agree with everything he says but I don't find the notion that Mikasa would BSOD if Eren were to die completely crazy like some people are making it out to be.
Well, that, and the fact that Destined said it’s Eren’s fault for making Mikasa stayed when Carla was sandwiched by the crumbled house with Titans approcahing. Blaming Eren for that is simply wrong as we’ve shown that Mikasa did want to save Carla so badly at the time, not just to accompany Eren.
Old 2013-05-03, 02:49   Link #242
yankky5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Well, that, and the fact that Destined said it’s Eren’s fault for making Mikasa stayed when Carla was sandwiched by the crumbled house with Titans approcahing. Blaming Eren for that is simply wrong as we’ve shown that Mikasa did want to save Carla so badly at the time, not just to accompany Eren.
SO that the reason huh? shoudnt it be hannes who to be blamed for carla's death, she may have been covered by a heavy beam but that beam can be lifted with innovative use of the 3d gear grapples and yeah he shoudve killed the titan that chowed on her then again if they didnt run away at that point they may have been one of the many who were abandoned by the last fairy leading to wall rose
Old 2013-05-03, 02:53   Link #243
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankky5 View Post
SO that the reason huh? shoudnt it be hannes who to be blamed for carla's death, she may have been covered by a heavy beam but that beam can be lifted with innovative use of the 3d gear grapples and yeah he shoudve killed the titan that chowed on her
Yeah. You should ask that question to Destined as he's the one who blame Eren in the first place.
Old 2013-05-03, 08:53   Link #244
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I'm still unsure why Destined_Fate is being so ridiculed here,not that I agree with everything he says but I don't find the notion that Mikasa would BSOD if Eren were to die completely crazy like some people are making it out to be.
No it isn't crazy, but together with other (more ridiculous statments) it's speculation.

Articuzwolf made good resume of these arguments:
Quote:
so all the debate about Mikasa got over/doesn't care about Eren's mum/dad and She'll BSOD/break if Eren dies compared to Eren's mum death, toned down/changed to she always put Eren first and overprotective to Eren?
That part about Mikasa being overprotective is canon. And whole discussion would be easily resolved if Fate just added words like "I think" or "I asume" to rest instead of trying push it through as facts. From that point we can agree or disagree, but everyone will be happy (probably)
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 17:19   Link #245
chaos_animagic

so... the colossal Titan DOES TELEPORT...

No way he can sneak up on everyone that's right at the Gate looking out...

So... the question is... how does the Titan even Teleport? (do the Titans have Magic?)

If the Titans can Teleport... why do they even bother going from the outside of the Gate?
Just Teleport to the center and rack havoc from there, no one expect a Titan attacking from the center, so there would be zero support.
This gives the Titan instant WIN... plus it would cause mass panic and no one would be left to give orders or organize.

Kinda like the Ant colony, every ant is organized and follow orders.
But when someone goes up and mess up their line, they go all crazy and run around in circles.
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 18:23   Link #246
blackwhite67
Banned

I just realized this after watching this episode, but i really like the way the studio shadows their eyes for comical scenes.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-03, 19:59   Link #247
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
If the Titans can Teleport... why do they even bother going from the outside of the Gate?
Just Teleport to the center and rack havoc from there, no one expect a Titan attacking from the center, so there would be zero support.
This gives the Titan instant WIN... plus it would cause mass panic and no one would be left to give orders or organize.

Kinda like the Ant colony, every ant is organized and follow orders.
But when someone goes up and mess up their line, they go all crazy and run around in circles.
Not really. That would ironically be the one scenario that they're 'prepared' for. The best of the best are all in the very middle remember?

Besides, the normal titans don't seem to have any abnormal powers. Just the abnormal types which have shown up, and they're far fewer in number.
Old 2013-05-03, 20:28   Link #248
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post

The fact that the special titans specifically aimed for gates suggests that their objective was to create a way for their less mentally and physically endowed companions to invade human territories. After all it's not like the colossal Titan could go through that hole.

If normal titans could teleport yeah they would have done it a long time ago. But they most certainly cannot.

Now you could say, why doesn't the colossal Titan appear inside the walls and lay destruction directly by himself?

Several conjectures could be made. But the most important question is: is he invulnerable? Because if he isn't this could be pretty dangerous. As far as we know he is the best if not the only anti-wall siege weapon the titans have. Why taking the risk to lose it? It is better to destroy the wall and then send the expendable titans forward.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 08:16   Link #249
JamJackEvo

I think it's kind of sad that I already have an idea of the Collosal Titan's reason for not wreaking havoc inside and only appears to destroy the walls for the smaller ones... but I haven't yet read the manga. I was spoiled rotten when curiosity got the better of me and I have no one to blame but myself...
JamJackEvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 09:12   Link #250
Hmm....

I still go with my theory that Colossal Titan didn't teleport.

The lightning struck and mutate one of normal Titan. This would explain why the colossal one always appear outside the wall and never inside. and why it just hole the wall and disappear. May be its form is temporary ? It turn back to normal titan after a kick and joy the fun ?

I hope we will learn more about it in this soon-to-air episode.

PS. No I didn't read manga so please don't spoil me.
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-04, 12:13   Link #251
Accelolita_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmm.... View Post
I still go with my theory that Colossal Titan didn't teleport.

The lightning struck and mutate one of normal Titan. This would explain why the colossal one always appear outside the wall and never inside. and why it just hole the wall and disappear. May be its form is temporary ? It turn back to normal titan after a kick and joy the fun ?

I hope we will learn more about it in this soon-to-air episode.

PS. No I didn't read manga so please don't spoil me.
Too bad I read the manga so I can't join and speculate with you guys. Always looks like so much fun

But don't worry, you'll eventually know why some things happen the way they do
(though I'm not sure how many chapters the anime will do so not sure if we get to see it anytime soon )
Accelolita_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-05, 16:25   Link #252
ginger02

I probably shouldn't have read the wiki before watching this episode
I thought it would have had spoiler tags. But oh well, I still don't really get what's going on, but I'm watching since I like Eren and Armin.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 20:29   Link #253
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger02 View Post
I probably shouldn't have read the wiki before watching this episode
I thought it would have had spoiler tags. But oh well, I still don't really get what's going on, but I'm watching since I like Eren and Armin.
Wiki is not the forum. The information on Wikipedia is fine, but other wiki page's information can be fake(ie Deadman Wonderland).

Also, one exaggerate title is out. 製作委員会が謝罪…放送局により内容が異なる

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20...0008-flix-movi
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-09, 21:39   Link #254
zRichard

No, you must never go to wikipedia if you want spoiler-free data.
Old 2013-05-10, 00:00   Link #255
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by zRichard View Post
No, you must never go to wikipedia if you want spoiler-free data.
Unlike other wiki, contributors of Wikipedia are less likely to input fake anime information.
Old 2013-05-10, 07:01   Link #256
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamZZ View Post
Unlike other wiki, contributors of Wikipedia are less likely to input fake anime information.
The problem is not "fake information" the problem is that wikipedia doesn't give a damn about spoilers. If you go and read the descriptions of the characters it tells you everything about them including revelations that are supposed to be major plot twists of the story.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-10, 22:17   Link #257
GundamZZ
残念美人

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
The problem is not "fake information" the problem is that wikipedia doesn't give a damn about spoilers. If you go and read the descriptions of the characters it tells you everything about them including revelations that are supposed to be major plot twists of the story.
I merely stated the wiki pages have fake information. His so-called spoiler could be fake information. Wiki is not forum, so it wasn't intended for spoiler control.

I wanted to believe your statement, but your Higurashi log dissuade me. You can check out English Wikipedia's talk section. Today, it still has the trace of fierce argument and negative sentiment. When the show season one was airing, some self nominated "censorship committee" manipulated the fact(XXX is a "he", XXX is not XXXX) and deleted any information at their discretion. Their purpose: making story more enjoyable to watch???

Wikipedia gives a damn about spoilers, when zealots are involved.
Old 2013-05-11, 10:45   Link #258
Marly
>AS

Alright, so I got a crazy theory about this Colossal Titan. It's brilliant.

What if the titan was hiding inside the wall, somehow left the wall to the outside area without breaking it, then broke it, and then hid back inside the wall while everyone couldn't see shit with the steam thing? It's a flawless theory!
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-11, 10:53   Link #259
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Your picture made me think of another theory. What if the titans are aliens and the colossal titan arrived and then left on his flying saucer? The lightning is some sort of transfer beam!
Old 2013-05-26, 07:19   Link #260
Friday
Im shy too...

just started from here.....

Last edited by Friday; 2013-05-26 at 20:04.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote